It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disgusting War Criminals Peddle “Humanitarian” Aid for Haiti

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   

On Sunday, Bill Clinton and George W. Bush mounted the corporate media propaganda platform and complained about the politicization of the Haitian relief effort

Clinton said the devastating earthquake offers a chance to put aside politics and help people in despair. “I’d say now is not the time to focus on politics,” said Bush in an interview taped Saturday for CBS’ “Face the Nation” when the ex-presidents’ visited the White House in response to Obama’s call for a “bipartisan effort” to help Haiti.

Now we have to stomach these two NWO goons parading across our television screens and watch as they paint themselves as saviors. Clinton and Bush are the twin faces of evil and represent the very embodiment of mass murder, starvation, and untold suffering inflicted on the weak and helpless by their masters on Wall Street.

(read full article here)
www.infowars.com...

Bush and Clinton should be in prison right now for their crimes against humanity and acts of terrorism against the people of the world...

For them to now be portrayed as humanitarians is just sickening...

[mod edit: added Required external source tags]
Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 19-1-2010 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Hmmm so why exactly are these guys crawling out of the woodwork all of a sudden?

Because of humanatarianism?

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kram09
Hmmm so why exactly are these guys crawling out of the woodwork all of a sudden?

Because of humanatarianism?

I don't understand what the reason is for these criminals to now be paraded out from obscurity........am I missing something..??......

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by rainfall

I don't understand what the reason is for these criminals

So which court judged them as criminals? Or is this your fantasy world when people do not get a trial, you just decide that they are guilty!!

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Hmmmmmm......since you asked. First I'd say neither are obscure. Clinton is constantly in the news and Obama blames President Bush for something weekly. Second, Obama invited them to the WH, so I guess the answer would be Obama invited them.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by adifferentbreed

Obama blames President Bush for something weekly.

hmmmmm........so, again, why do you think he would ask these war criminals to aide Haiti.....

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by rainfall

And they were convicted where, by whom? Seems in this country you are innocent until proven guilty......so, nope, not war criminals.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by adifferentbreed

Obama blames President Bush for something weekly.

hmmmmm........so, again, why do you think he would ask these war criminals to aide Haiti.....

Once again...who was the judge that pronounced them guilty of war crimes, and what war crimes are you talking about?

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Are there any SANE people that can answer my question...????......

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Ask a sane question and you might get a sane answer.

What war crimes are you talking about?
When did Clinton and Bush go to court and get convicted of the so-called war crimes?

It's hard to answer a question, when the question doesn't make any sense at all.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Ah yes, those who disagree with you are insane, you would fit in well with the church in the dark ages.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I agree. If that isnt the epitome of hipocrisy i dont know what is.

I cant stand to look at Jr.s face, just revolting. "Dont send blankets or things like that...SEND MONEY" lol

TyPICAL SNAKE OIL SALESMAN. Send us the money!! BS. I gave to the Red Cross...you give it to government and they would probably steal it.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Secretly they are one. They adore one another and they've all contributed to the corruption and the crimes inflicted here and all over the world.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by adifferentbreed

I love it when people have a sense of humor!

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

Secretly they are one. They adore one another and they've all contributed to the corruption and the crimes inflicted here and all over the world.

Thanks for bringing some sanity into this thread...

But there are some 'people' here who seem to think that Bush and Clinton are boy scouts....

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Couple things:
[I really can't believe I have to point out the obvious, but here we go...]

*There are many people in this country and around the world the like one or other of these two
*They are public figures, former Presidents
*That alone gives them great media presence and will draw a lot of attention to a problem
*That attention will garner support, needed support

So, while the OP and some others may not like one or the other of these two men, the OP's opinion is not a global opinion and should therefore be taken as just one side of the coin. The media presence that these two former Presidents can generate brings attention to a dire problem in Haiti and that is what they are for... It's really very simple...

[edit on 17-1-2010 by LadySkadi]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Having a sense of humor makes the day go by so much better.
Glad you approve. However, I was serious in what I said, they haven't been convicted of anything, or does that not matter?

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Everything presented to me by the mainstream media thus far has strongly suggested to me that the 'Haiti' story is yet another scam of the likes of 'Global Warming', 'Worldwide Pandemic Will Kill Billions' and 'Global Financial Collapse' and 'Terrorists Responsible for 9/11'

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi

Couple things:
[I really can't believe I have to point out the obvious, but here we go...]
The media presence that these two former Presidents can generate brings attention to a dire problem in Haiti and that is what they are for... It's really very simple...

It's really very simple..??....

Well aren't your true colors showing.....

Is it really that simple...?....someone needs to put their coffee down and do some research on these criminals....there's ALWAYS an agenda...

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   

"Always an Agenda"
Ironic choice of words.

O.k. what's not "simple" about the reality that the presence of two former US Presidents in the media will generate air time and draw public attention to an issue?

[edit on 17-1-2010 by LadySkadi]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join