It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maitreya steps forward?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by _SilentAssassin_

Do you guys think this guy is the Maitreya?

no.

an end time saver must be beutiful and charming. i'm sorry but thats the way it is, no ugly savers!!

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   

no. an end time saver must be beutiful and charming. i'm sorry but thats the way it is, no ugly savers!!

rofl.
He does not look that enlightened does he.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
The first part of the 13-14th episodes confirms Benjamin Creme's new strategy of lying. It shows that Maitreya's issue is real. Maitreya "foretold" the 2008 world economic crisis and Raj Patel preciself has showed himself in mid 2008, the year of the crisis.

This crisis was the departure signal for accelerating the global reforms within the major institutions (UN, WB,IMF, WHO,...) and was the sign for Maitreya/Raj Patel's emergence.

In the second part, I clearly show how similar is Raj Patel's speech compared to what Benjamin Creme said about what would be Maitreya's speech when he will emerge. I finally show another clear clues that indicates that Maitreya/Raj Patel and Creme are controlled by the demons, Satan/Maitreya is using their body as he wishes.

Episode 13-14, part 1:

Episode 13-14, part 2:

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie

Do you guys think this guy is the Maitreya?

no.
an end time saver must be beutiful and charming. i'm sorry but thats the way it is, no ugly savers!!

He will not return as a guru, a saviour, a warrior, or a leader, but as a World Teacher teaching us the Art of Living together. Nothing more. "There is no difference between Me and you", He says, "through Self-awareness will you know who I am".

The following, written by the Tibetan through Alice Bailey in 1947, may help in putting this question into perspective.

If He were to come immediately, His voice would not be heard, for the noise of men's quarrelling is too great; if He sought to attract human attention, even through the prophesied sound of the trumpet (Matt., XXIV, 31.), He would be classed simply as one who advertised himself; if He preached and taught, He would attract primarily those who think naturally in unison with His message, or the gullible and the credulous would flock to Him, as they do to all new teachers - no matter what they teach. The bulk of human beings are still too hungry, too devastated psychically, too bewildered and distressed, and too unsure of their future, their freedom and their security to be in any condition to listen to Him. [written just after the second World War]

He will not come, we may be sure, as a conquering hero, as the interpretations of the theological teachers have led man to believe, for that would certainly fail to identify Him and He would be simply classed as another military figure; of them we have had a plethora; He will not come as the Messiah of the Jews to save the so-called Holy Land and the city of Jerusalem for the Jews, because He belongs to the whole world and no Jews nor any other people have special rights or unique privileges or may claim Him as their own; He will not come to convert the "heathen" world for, in the eyes of the Christ and of His true disciples, no such world exists and the so-called heathen have demonstrated historically less of the evil of vicious conflict than has the militant Christian world. The history of the Christian nations and of the Christian church has been one of an aggressive militancy - the last thing desired by the Christ when He sought to establish the church on earth.

When He came before He said (and the words have been sadly misread): "I come not to bring peace but a sword" (Matt., X, 34.) This will be true especially during the early days of His advent. The sword which He wields is the sword of the Spirit; it is that sword which produces cleavage between a true spirituality and an habitual materialism. The major effect of His appearance will surely be to demonstrate in every land the effects of a spirit of inclusiveness - an inclusiveness which will be channeled or expressed through Him. All who seek right human relations will be gathered automatically to Him, whether they are in one of the great world religions or not; all who see no true or basic difference between religion and religion or between man and man or nation and nation will rally around Him; those who embody the spirit of exclusiveness and separativeness will stand automatically and equally revealed and all men will know them for what they are. The cleaving sword of the spirit will - without wounding - bring revelation and indicate the first needed step towards human regeneration.

This is the picture of no optimistic, mystical and impossible event. It is not based upon wishful thinking or upon a blind hope. Already today, the disciples of the Christ are preaching the doctrine of right human relations; men and women of goodwill are endeavoring to show that only through goodwill can true peace be brought about in the arena of international life. In the presentation of true "livingness" which the Christ will demonstrate to the world of thinking men, there is necessarily no room for exclusiveness or for separativeness, because that "life more abundantly" (which He seeks to channel to us) is a free and flowing current, sweeping away obstructions and barriers, and establishing an unimpeded circulation of truth and life itself - the essential quality of both being love.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Neo__

"There is no difference between Me and you", He says, "through Self-awareness will you know who I am".

Lets just hope that does not mean removing self-awareness from Human beings Kay.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   

reply to post by Neo__

"There is no difference between Me and you", He says, "through Self-awareness will you know who I am".

Lets just hope that does not mean removing self-awareness from Human beings Kay.

The Maitreya teachings focus a lot on this subject of self-awareness. His teachings are very basic. He says that initially we have to learn Self-respect. This will lead to Self-awareness, which will eventually unfold as Self-realization.

"Awareness", He says, "is nothing but the reflection of your real Self. When you merge with your real Self you can transmigrate, transmute, transform". "Be what you are. Do not follow one another. If you practice honesty of mind, sincerity of spirit and detachment, you will know your Self, you will know Me, you will know the Lord."

[edit on 21-5-2010 by Neo__]

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Neo__

you will know Me, you will know the Lord.

To me he sounds more and more like another megalomaniac ass hole.
When are people going to learn this: GOD IS NOT CONDENSED IN ONE BEING.
God is part of everything because God is just nature.

Lets see what the future brings, I can't say for sure. But I will tap into him immediately after the first contact and on the way he looks.

We shall see.

transmigrate, transmute, transform

Not really into shapeshifting either. I feel realized just for being myself thx.

[edit on 22-5-2010 by _SilentAssassin_]

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   

reply to post by Neo__

you will know Me, you will know the Lord.

To me he sounds more and more like another megalomaniac ass hole.
When are people going to learn this: GOD IS NOT CONDENSED IN ONE BEING.
God is part of everything because God is just nature.

Lets see what the future brings, I can't say for sure. But I will tap into him immediately after the first contact and on the way he looks.

We shall see.

transmigrate, transmute, transform

Not really into shapeshifting either. I feel realized just for being myself thx.

You have no idea how wrong of a statement this is. To be megalomaniac one would have to be focussed on their own personality and possess a desire for power and control. The Christ-Maitreya wants none of that. The level of awareness of someone like the Christ goes so far beyond the personality that it would be impossible for Him to ever desire this type of "delusion of grandeur". Imagine raising your awareness to such a point that you are aware of the Human Race in toto, kind of like an individual cell in your body suddenly becoming aware of you and who you are.

You say that God is part of everything because God is just nature. This pantheistic view of God may be true. I personally subscribe to a more panentheistic view where God "exists and interpenetrates every part of nature, and timelessly extends beyond as well". But either way, both of these philosophies lend to the possibility that each of us have the ability to become aware of more and more of the Universe. As we expand in awareness we begin to identify with the Universe. We become "One" with nature/God. If you could expand your awareness to the point where you could see Humanity functioning as a single Entity, one Being in nature, then you would begin to reach the level of awareness that the Christ has reached. There is no room or desire for personal ambitions here. While all the individual "cells" in Humanity work independently, they also work as "One".

Re the shape-shifting thing, again it's the transforming of awareness that'll change your outlook of life. But with that said, physics and quantum mechanics do say that our physical bodies are nothing but energy quantified by vibrations. Matter is like "frozen energy", and this energy could be thawed and reformed under the right circumstances. But I digress...

"I feel realized just for being myself thx." Question: did you feel this way when you were 7 years old? In time our awareness of who we are changes. It's just they way things are. The Universe is expanding and so we. As "thinkers" of the Universe, we are also expanding, but in awareness. How you see the Universe today will most assuredly change in time. This is the transforming that Maitreya is talking about.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo__

Your not saying anything new to me, neither his "him". I also think it's awful that he goes inside other peoples minds likes he's doing with Creme, and I sinceriusly hope that he does not even think about doing the same think with Humanity, otherwise I will propably going to sue his ass for harassement.
He should communicate trough a cell phone, or trough a channel on youtube, and not trough cognitive infiltration.
LET ME SEE HIS STATUS and his moral standards, so far I have seen nothing, only bad things.
Like I said, I will make up my mind, when I take a good look at him.

[edit on 22-5-2010 by _SilentAssassin_]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Now the question is asked without any confusion. The media are speaking more and more clearly about the real role of Raj Patel. they asked him to expose his vision of change for the whole world and even what would he do when he'll be in charge.

Raj Patel answers that the first thing he would do would be to remove the position of world president because it would be dictatorial to have 1 president for the whole world. Of course that what it was planned by advance , Maitreya is not to rule the world, he's to galvanize the assembly of the UN which will lead the world. Maitreya is the true instigator of what is happening in our world, he's the true master of this evil elite, so don't be fooled by this nice speech.

Raj Patel's reply to "What would you do if you were the president of the world?" :

Raj Patel On The Value Of Nothing With Ross Gittins, Part 1/6:

Now things are clear, Raj Patel is really going high.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
In this 15th episodes, you can see that Raj Patel/Maitreya has entered into a new step of his worlwide promotion. Since January 2010, Raj Patel has done a tour in the US, in Canada and in Australia, he's been received on the major networks and he's been quoted in the major newspapers.

Now the press don't hesitate anymore to openly speak about Raj Patel as the savior of the World, the man of change, and their articles are more and more explicit about that.

Moreover, we can see the highest ranking people around Raj Patel, as Nobel Prizes, high ranking offcials among the major institutions and governments (US government, WHO, WTO, WB, IMF, Food organizations,...). They all praise him and put him above themsleves.

Raj Patel is even asked his view on the authenticity of Bill & Melinda Gates' activism!!!! Who is Raj Patel to be given such an importance?!

Moreover, Raj Patel's speech is closer and closer to Maitreya's one, and Raj is more and more explicit about his worlwide ambitions.

Be very careful of this man because he says many good things but he plays a double game. He's connected to the same guys who have put us in this mess, who have been lying to us and harming us for centuries. He has a secret goal, to deceive us, as the Satan he is.

Do not listen to Raj Patel's recommandations: Don't militate, don't oppose the New World Order, don't support it neither, don't be an activist, it's useless, you're only going to be used for other purposes. Have a simple and discrete life above the law and above the law of God and you'll be safe.

Do not attend Raj Patel's speeches, this man has obviously a high occult power, as Satan, he's a great influence on human beings. Raj Patel uses the most known hypnosis techniques on the audience, his hands' gestures, his voice, his weird look, his voices, his intonations' changes, his stuttering are all made to put you in a state of trance which will lead you to say Amen to all what he says and what he is.

This is a serious matter, believe me or not, that's for your good.

You want to find guidance and to be safe from any danger, obey exclusively God and the Koran and you'll be protected, that's a fair advice.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   
For those keeping count at home, Benjamin Creme has stated in his public lecture in London on 8 June that Maitreya has now given 16 Interviews on a major US TV network. That works out to be about 3 to 4 per month.

Anybody seen or heard anything yet?
I haven't and I keep an eye out on a lot of mainstream and alternative media channels.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by xfiler
For those keeping count at home, Benjamin Creme has stated in his public lecture in London on 8 June that Maitreya has now given 16 Interviews on a major US TV network. That works out to be about 3 to 4 per month.

Anybody seen or heard anything yet?
I haven't and I keep an eye out on a lot of mainstream and alternative media channels.

Can you really believe that Maitreya has really given 16 interviews on the same channel?

on a period of 5 months, that's impossible that a man can give 16 interviews of about 30 minutes duration, without being spotted immediately.

I think Creme rather meant that Maitreya gave these interviews on the same network (and not channel) which is very possible.

Do you know another candidate than Raj Patel?

For now the score is:

Raj Patel as Maitreya Vs X as Maitreya: 100-0.

Anyway, that's not a big surprise to meet all this opposition concerning Raj Patel, Creme said that anyone who support Maitreya shall not reveal his true identity, so I am not expecting any confirmation and I don't need any confirmation, the proofs are here for those who still have eyes to see.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Mai Treya means 'three mothers'

i've already said this, in this thread - post totally ignored by everyone.

i'm wondering how many of the posters in this thread are male?
how many are female?

i'm female, btw.

Matraiya - The Three Mothers

"Buddha had also spoken of these three Powers: "I will send you Matraiya." Matraiya means "three types of Mothers" — Matain, Ekritya, Matraiya. People did not understand what Matraiya was and so called it Maitreya. Matraiya can only be in Adi Shakti simultaneously.

Christ must have called this Shakti the Primordial Mother, but the one who edited the Bible called Her the Holy Ghost because he hated women and did not believe that a woman could do such a great work. So he described the Holy Ghost as a dove who will be the Messenger of Peace. Nowhere it is written that this dove or Holy Ghost is a woman.

In the Indian Shastras She is described as Sahasrare Mahamaya, meaning that She will be in the form of Mahamaya. People will not recognize Her, and you have to get your Self-Realization to recognize Her."

Shri Maitryadi-vasana-labhya Shri Nirmala Devi Easter Puja, Calcutta, India

23. Matraiya, The Three Mothers, Has Incarnated Herself!

what this quote says is correct according to what we KNOW to be written, in the Buddhist texts, even though the main premise of the website from which i got that quote doesn't seem to be accurate - not wrong on purpose, just confused like so many of the messiah-seekers running around right now - the confusion is from the heightened spiritual energy and the thinning of the "veil."

Mai Treya is a sanskrit word that we must not try to interpret according to western understanding. we can't change the meaning of the word to match what we think is coming on the horizon.

The Age of Maitreya

here are some excerpts from the above link:

You should gaze only into the future. And so it is necessary to turn to the children. Only in them is the lawful beginning of the work. Revealing the new path, only in children will you find the power of trust. Leaves of Morya's Garden - Book 1 - The Call (1924) - 378.

who best to turn to the children than the mother?

Urusvati. It is time to say that this is the name we have given to the star which is irresistibly approaching the Earth. Since long ago it has been the symbol of the Mother of the World, and the Epoch of the Mother of the World must begin at the time of Her star's unprecedented approach to the Earth. The Great Epoch is beginning, because the spirit understanding is linked with the Mother of the World. Even to those who know the date it is marvelous to behold the physical approach of the predestined. The approach of this very great Epoch is important; it will substantially change the life of the Earth. A Great Epoch! I rejoice so much, seeing how the new rays are piercing the thickness of the Earth. Even though in the beginning they are hard to bear, yet their emanation induces new elements, so needed for the impetus. New rays are reaching the Earth for the first time since its formation. Leaves of Morya's Garden - Book 2 - Illumination (1925) - 2.4.11.

the spirit of the coming age is linked with the feminine - the mother.
why would the representative of this spirit be male?
how could a man understand what it is like to be a mother???!?

Also, why are women often awakened to the Subtle World? Because the work of the heart is most subtle, and thus transcendentalism appears easier for them. Verily, the Era of the Mother of the World is based upon realization of the heart. It is precisely woman alone who can solve the problem of the two worlds. Thus, one can summon woman to understanding through the heart. That will also be useful, primarily because the quality of the heart is eternal. Already there are many heroic deeds among women, but now instead of the stake woman has been accorded the flame of the heart. Let us not forget that for each important achievement the Feminine Principle is essential as a foundation and essence. The heart cannot open to the Subtle World if it is not understood through a special achievement. Heart (1932) - 106.

if Mai Treya is coming to help us solve our problems, i don't think a man is going to have the skills and knowledge required for this particular task!

men don't make peace...they make war.
simple truth that i dare anyone to prove in error!

Maitreya wishes to hasten all. Maitreya wishes that all should be successfully accomplished. Maitreya wishes you joy. Maitreya wishes to grant to humanity a gift through the fiery experience of Agni Yoga. Maitreya wishes to transform life on Earth in the radiance of the Mother of the World. Yes, yes, yes! The beauty of life is limitless! Hierarchy (1931) - 8.

if the transformation of the world is going to be in the radiance of the Mother, then it won't be a male bringing that to be!

how can a man command the feminine essence?

everything must be balanced because balance is strength

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by queenannie38

QueenAnnie, I've always understood the name Maitreya to be an old Sanskrit word meaning "friend". I like the idea of the three mothers, however. It's like a trinity of nourishment and protection.

I agree with your observation of that Man doesn't have the skills to fix this world. We need guidance, we need someone to point us the way show us how to help ourselves. We need to see the world as "One": black & white, west & east, men & women.

I'm not sure about your thinking that the transformation of the world will be brought about by a woman though. So far all of the Masters of Wisdom in the world have, apparently, been men. That's not to say that these Masters haven't been women in the past. Joan of Arc comes to mind, but I don't think she reached to status of being a Master of Wisdom. Hopefully (and inevitably) we will soon create a society where a woman can and will hold such a position.

I'm a man, btw. I hope you don't hold that against me.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Neo__

of course i won't hold your gender against you!

or anything else, for that matter.

yes, Mai treya means friend but that is an evolution from the original which is truly, three mothers - mai for mother and treya for three. if you break it down that way, it isn't so hard to see.

it is from the Buddhist tradition but the idea of three mothers, or three goddesses, is a very ancient one.

it is actually just the counterpart to the idea in Christianity of the Holy Trinity - three in one.

one good example of a triple goddess is the Goddess Trivia (meaning 3) Hecate. there is also the Morrigan.
in modern times, many people relate to the maiden/mother/crone idea which is generally the same thing.

don't forget, though, that wisdom is traditionally represented as a woman in many religions and cultures, especially various flavors of christianity including the gnostic, as Pistis Sophia - which means "faithful wisdom."
also in the Hebrew/Jewish tradition, the very presence of GOD in the temple is deemed to be a female presence - the Shekinah.

here are some links:

The Wisdom Woman and Christ

In a later section surrounded by beatitudes (3:13, 18) we learn that Wisdom is worth more than any treasure, because what she offers is life (3:14-16)! In fact, she is the very tree of life (3:18) to which we lost access long ago in the garden (see Gen 3:24).

Woman Wisdom

This companion of God appears in the Bible as the beautiful Woman Wisdom who helped God with the creation (Proverbs 8:22-31) and then settled in Jerusalem to take root there (Ecclesiasticus 24:8-12). In the ancient Jewish teachings, she represented the feminine aspect of God and his presence.

Wisdom: Female Food for the Soul

Solomon always refers to the descriptions of wisdom as female. Even our Lord Jesus refers to wisdom as female (Matthew 11:19) when He said, “ . . . wisdom is vindicated by her deeds.”

also, in Judaism, specifically Kabbala, the idea of three mothers is foremost in the structure of all things - as written in the Sepher Yetzirah,
(from www.sacred-texts.com):

2. Ten are the numbers, as are the Sephiroth, and twenty-two the letters, these are the Foundation of all things. Of these letters, three are mothers, seven are double, and twelve are simple.

now, i'm not saying that you are prejudiced against females - but you are a product of traditions, just like the rest of us, including us gals.

the world has been largely a place of misogyny at worst and chauvinism at best, for the most part.
thank GOD for chivalry, is what i say - which i think of as the qualities that are masculine in all the good and right ways without the misogynistic attitudes toward women.

but the reason i say this is because our history has brought us to the present time with the idea that GOD is going to conclude his MASTER plan with yet another male player.

even though the bible starts out with Adam AND Eve, we are somehow of the mindset that Eve just fades into oblivion and doesn't have that much importance in the grand scheme of things.

yet her name, Eve, means "the mother of all living."
without Eve, it seems, none of us would exist as living creatures.

all through the bible, even GOD has a relationship of a romantic tone...and the book of Revelation ends with the "spirit and the bride."

traditional christianity purports that the bride of christ is the entire population of the church - both male and female.
while i understand this as an allegory of our souls merging with the eternal spirit of GOD as redemption, if one is going to consider Jesus a literal historical person - as traditional christianity certainly does, then is it totally absurd to assume that GOD is going to deliver a literal, future-historical, bride?

and if it is so absurd to someone's way of thinking (again, not aimed at you, Neo!) then WHY?

those are the questions we should ask ourselves instead of automatically counting woman out of the MASTER plan!

what it amounts to, in regard to those who count the bible as their guide, is inconsistency in interpretation - if there are allegorical themes superimposed on literal events in some of the bible's major events, then there must be the same in all the major events!

& just because we've been brought up to not see something as possible or probable doesn't mean that it isn't in the blueprint as a certainty!

and really, it doesn't matter, because if GOD desires to bring it to pass, then it will definitely come to pass, whether or not anyone sees it coming or even refuses the reality of it, when it gets here!

it IS what it IS!

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
if the country where he is residing, is nuked, if he is hunted and executed, as Saddam, whom you will fear of? Maitreya falls short of having 3.5 years reign as promised. HAHA anti without enough time to become antichrist. Going to forums and thru speakers to prove he is the one. HAHAHA! I spite on such an anti! OPbama could play it better, but not perfect either.

2012 is coming too fast! Unless those crazies are not ready to transfer into another space/time to continue their devilish delusion! They may kill us all (anglo-saxon mission) but they do not have their time for their damned kingdom here on this planet and this timeline! And...one never knows whether we would not kill them instead - the Maitreya etc - be they with reptilian tails or not! Invincible, immortals, hoho! Let see how strong they are! Will they withstand only one sub of Putin, only one failed bulava exploding over their heads? How about a working one?

[edit on 17-6-2010 by Gliese581]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   
After the first apparition of this phenomenon in Norway (12/2009), Creme announced that we would see other spiral apparitions in the future, which has already happened in China (12/2009) and now in Australia (06/2010).

Benjamin Creme and ShareInternational have announced that this new spiral phenomenon is heralding Maitreya's emergence. Creme has also announced that many more such spectacular celestial signs could be expected.

I am not saying that these signs are what we are told, but Creme has clearly connected these astral events to Maitreya's emergence. No matter what these phenomena are, don't trust Maitreya/Raj Patel, don't trust anything which is promoted by this society.

Keep your faith in God and take the Koran as your guide.

5 June 2010, Australia:

December 2009 China:

December 2009 Norway:

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   
In this first day of the soccer World Cup, Raj Patel speaks about how the shack dwellers in South Africa are the big losers of the World Cup. They cannot take advantage of the economical opportunity of the World Cup neither they can enjoy the matches.

Few time after Raj Patel has spoken about this issue, we've seen on TV that some schack dwellers had taken action against the authorities in South Africa.

Once again, Raj Patel has intervened on key problems, he's given a strong speech for more justice and equality, Raj Patel's behaviour is more and more far from the one of a mere writer and closer and closer to the one of the World Teacher. 5 month after his last book's release, Raj Patel is still supposedly promoting his book, can you believe this?

Watch this man, watch him very carefuly!

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by TheTruthIsFromGod

I think that Raj Patel has a pretty good message here. The way the rich parade their wealth in front of the poor and starving is nothing short of a crime against nature. And the western world wonders why there is no peace in the world.

The future generations are going to look back at this time and be amazed and astonished that so many could have so much while over half of the population lives in poverty.

We will never have peace as long as this atrocity in our midst continues. Good on Raj Patel for doing his part and bringing this to our attention, once again.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join