It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Isn't The Council of Governors Mentioned in the MSM

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Council of Governors
Don't you think that something with this type of implication would be mentioned by the MSM?

Whitehouse.gov doesn't even headline this post on the home page, you have to click on Presidential Action.

After a search on the websites of CNN Fox and MSNBC I found nothing

I seriously think that there is something up with this Presidential Action and nothing on the MSM not talking about it.

I figured that the MSM would mention this, if the MSM was true news.

I do think that only 10 governors undermines the other states, and the fact that they answer to the secretary of defense, the secretary of homeland security, and other shady characters of the FED Gov't makes this piece of legislation VERY SHADY

Comments, opinions accepted, appreciated, and preferred.

let's figure out whats going on

[edit on 13-1-2010 by elfulanozutan0]

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by elfulanozutan0

I think it would be cool to start an ATS write in campaign to all the MSM and everything like this peice that doesnt make it to the MSM. Everytime something like this pops up a new letter to send out that we could all sign onto. We could barage MSM, I would especially like to barage that ^&(_) Arianna the Huffer's site. She is such a MsM tool.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Barkster

That would be rather cool, we should, let's start a thread on it.

There are a lot of confirmed pieces of VERY IMPORTANT NEWS that the MSM never mentions.

Also though, the MSM are in conglomerate with TPTB so something very obvious very skeptics like us isn't mentioned.

corporate interests influence MSM and GOV'T, our votes are just consent for them to do so.

We should wait and see if Obama mentions this Presidential Action, in his first State of the Union

[edit on 13-1-2010 by elfulanozutan0]

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I just googled and couldn't find anything. How or when will we know who is apart of this Counsil of Governors

top topics

join