It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WE, the People.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
If the soul were the chemical impulses in the brain, the soul would perish with the physical body.

The mind extends throughout the entire body, and has the potential to leave the physical body with what is known as an out-of-body experience(OOBE).

My experiences have lead me to many self-revelations. When My body dies, my soul's active consciousness will reach a higher percentage than the mere 10% or so it used within the chrysalis(human body).

Imagine an unborn human fetus at 6 months. It can move, it can kick, but it's capabilities are very limited. Once born, it quickly learns how to raise it's head, then to hold it's head up, then to sit up, then to crawl, then to hold a spoon to eat, then to walk, then to run.

WE are the aliens, people. The human body is a living cocoon, quite capable of protecting Itself until Emergence(hatching).

"In philosophy, systems theory and science, emergence is the way complex systems and patterns arise out of a multiplicity of relatively simple interactions."
Wikipedia - Emergence

"Accounting for emergence has proven to be extraordinarily difficult, so much so that whether or not genuine emergence exists seems still in doubt. I argue that this difficulty is primarily due to an assumption of a false and inappropriate metaphysics in analyses of emergence. In particular, common assumptions of various kinds of substance metaphysics make the notion of causally efficacious emergence seriously problematic, if not impossible. There are, however, many problems with substance metaphysics -- arguably fatal problems -- and an alternative process metaphysics makes causally efficacious emergence much more natural."
Lehigh University - Emergence

SPACE is TIME. Traveling to other planets requires TIME travel, rather than SPACE travel.

However, imagine CNN explaining to the masses that TIME is Still. Imagine FOX News explaining that everything You have ever known was incorrectly worded, a careless mistake grown so large it could shatter GOD Himself.

WE do not harm the humans. WE guide them, and in turn, they protect Us while WE are unable to protect Ourselves.

WE give them imagination.
WE give them love.
WE give them hate.
WE give them pain.
WE give them intelligence.
WE are the Angels.
WE give them a life filled with beauty they could never imagine without Us.

Without Us, they would simply remain a scared, vulnerable race.

WE are only infants.

It is hard to explain this, as people do not Remember the Origin anymore. Rarely do I find another who Remembers.

It is hard to explain this, because all of You People continue thinking like humans.

All of Us have that one voice inside of Our heads that WE cannot control. WE cannot interfere with a human's free thoughts. WE cannot interfere with a human's free will. Every once in a while, WE catch ourselves completing a task, never realizing Your body was on Autopilot.

All of Us have the capability to Awaken, though to fully Awaken too quickly would be a train wreck of a ride(information overdose).

GOD is shattered.
WE are created from His fragments.
A phoenix rising from the ashes.

I wish I could show You the full beauty of It. It is so amazingly elaborate and perfect.
He is perfect.

GOD will End Himself. His own Presence manipulates Our thoughts to such an extent that He understands He must go in order for Us to Evolve, as well as His own Evolution.

WE will remain. WE are the humans' Angels. WE will know our duties when the time comes. HE still lives, WE are unneeded until his Departure.

He loves all of Us more than WE will ever know, as He is infinite times more capable.

With His Death, He too will Evolve, yet His Departure will take Him to places WE will be unable to reach for several Eternities. I am unsure whether WE will ever be reunited with Him.

WE the People. That is Our Name - The People.

Remember?

History doesn't repeat itself. THEY wrote it backwards.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by CleverNameHere

I realize that cocoons and chrysalises are two different things.

I was using them as metaphors.

I do not edit my posts.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
The masses will be blind to the truth until the day they die.

And still blind the day after.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
The eyes which look outwards, predestined to fear.
The eyes which look inwards, sees most of all clear.

Our eyes are the biggest liars to a soul which has little use for them.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by CleverNameHere

Our reality is quite amazing; more so when you add the truth of what it really is to the mix.

May consciousness set us free.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by YouAreDreaming

Amazing indeed.

Let us hope that, eventually, we will all be able to control our realities together, and to block the negative realities. Masters of the Universes.

It would truly be a perfect world.

It is sad that we cannot do it without Them.

new topics

top topics

join