It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do 666, the dollar, & 1929 have in common?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   
While I could hem and haw I won't bother. Here's what they have in common:[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/de1bb2612f80.png[/atsimg]

How did I come up with this? You really don't want to know.

Make of this what you will.

[edit on 9-1-2010 by Xtraeme]

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   
My guess is that you did it while standing on your head!

In any case,it looks like it was fun!

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

Well the world is an upside down place. Figure I'd best make myself right-side up.

Just kidding of course, but good guess!

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   
If you like doing math so much,would you be able to do me a favor?

Take the date Dec,21,2012-1335 days and tell me what date you come up with,taking into consideration different types of calendars(two,I believe).

If you don't,that's okay! Just thought I'd ask!
(Then I'll check my answer with yours.)

[edit on 9-1-2010 by On the Edge]

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   
nothing, another worthless thread.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Lol the picture looks nice, but what can you do with it?

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   
so wats the point ? i hav 666 too, in here an in phone number, does this mean im dat satan landed ??

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xtraeme
While I could hem and haw I won't bother. Here's what they have in common:[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7f0e329cb052.png[/atsimg]

How did I come up with this? You really don't want to know.

I think people are getting really carried away with this 666 thing. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy seeing all the creative methods people think of to make up this infamous number. The problem is people are reaching this number using the most abstract means and some pretty bizarre logic at times.

All of this aside, YES, I really do want to know how you came up with this diagram.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by On the Edge
If you like doing math so much,would you be able to do me a favor?

Take the date Dec,21,2012-1335 days and tell me what date you come up with,taking into consideration different types of calendars(two,I believe).

If you don't,that's okay! Just thought I'd ask!
(Then I'll check my answer with yours.)

[edit on 9-1-2010 by On the Edge]

I came up with 710. I added 12+21+2012 and subtracted 1335.
Not quite sure if that's what you're talking about -

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cyn1caL
nothing, another worthless thread.

I know this is catty of me, but I have to ...

Nothing, another banned worthless user!

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   

I'm not certain I can make anything of this. What exactly does it mean?

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Xtraeme

666--the sign of the ant-crist----the holy roman empire [ which just started its last reign this jan 1-2010]--if ya do any bible reading-----if ya take the first roman numbers I IV X L C D --guess what ---666 meaning the roman cathlic church is the ones to watch--and the EU is their empire now---great things are comming true

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsawild1
reply to post by Xtraeme

666--the sign of the ant-crist

Isn't it true that there are two interpretations of the number?

This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is man's number. His number is 666.
Rev 13:18 (New International Version)

Whereas in the AKJ it's,

Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.
Rev 13:18

I found the geometrical aspect of the idea so fascinating because it's based on the order of numbers rather than some far-flung historical interpretation. The fact that 0-9 when grouped in a triangle sum to 666 is pretty amazing. Even more so that it breaks up to the same number when evaluating the factors vertically. Imagine if the order / number-pairs were simply:

111 = 1+1+1 = 3
222 = 2+2+2 = 6
333 = 3+3+3 = 9

So it's surprising that it naturally lines up this way.

Also I tried several different fonts, but the shape always approximated on about 66 degrees. Whereas the top pyramid approximates to about 60 degrees.

It's additionally bizarre that 12+99 sum to 111 which then gives the next biblical number (777). When geometrically placed into the sequence we then get 999 which inverted gives us 666 yet again. Even more curious that if we repeat the number base from the first pyramid (0123) and then subtract 12 we get 111, which (again) adds up to 777. If we then add the 99 to 123 we get 888 (another important biblical number).

Talk about a lot of interesting symmetries, eh?

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by maybee

No,I asked for a date,as in "May 27,2009" ?

Heck,I'm just being lazy! Just because I came across someone who obviously thrives on calculations,I wanted to borrow his mind for a minute!

(The request still stands though,Xtraeme,if you're interested!)

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer

I'm not certain I can make anything of this. What exactly does it mean?

Similar to Newton I dislike date-setting and because of this I'd rather not elaborate on the pattern, but I will say this much. Look at how the 12 and the 99 are staggered. If you start thinking along those lines you'll figure it out.

Originally posted by On the Edge
reply to post by maybee

No,I asked for a date,as in "May 27,2009" ?

Heck,I'm just being lazy! Just because I came across someone who obviously thrives on calculations,I wanted to borrow his mind for a minute!

(The request still stands though,Xtraeme,if you're interested!)

Flattery will get you everywhere.
I'll give it a go, but I'm at the computer on and off. So no promises.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Look at how the 12 and the 99 are staggered. If you start thinking along those lines you'll figure it out.

It looks to me like you just shoved 12 into 99 and got 1929. Am I missing something?

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtraeme

You can U2U me anytime!

This question of mine arose after reading the Book of Daniel,in case you're curious.(Dan.12:11)

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phlynx
It looks to me like you just shoved 12 into 99 and got 1929. Am I missing something?

Think of it like this. If I say (x * 1 = x / 1) I imply that 1 is the identity. Likewise to kick off another triangle there needed to be some form of identity element to progress to 123. Since the point of this entire exercise was to look at biblical numerology in a geometric fashion I wanted a sequence that provided continuity from 666 to 777. That made it obvious what was needed was 111 (the identity – Aleph Lammed Phay).

However this didn't fit the geometric plot. So I said what does 123 - 111 equal? 12. Then I said okay and to get to the sequence following that? 888 - 777 = 111. So 123 + 99 gives 222. So 12 + 99 gives us 111 in a geometrically correct fashion for the 5th level. Making it obvious that 12 and 99 are basically at the same level. i.e.

12 & 99

Think of 12 and 99 as being ordered along a z-axis so one is smaller than the other. Then from that came the rather curious synchronicity of 1929.

Again what you take away from this is entirely up to you.

It's just a fun exercise and if you see it all the way through you get a rather surprising end date.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Random math proves anything!

I once found an awesome sequence of number conversion which proved that Elvis was Jesus. I loved it.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solasis
Random math proves anything!

I once found an awesome sequence of number conversion which proved that Elvis was Jesus. I loved it.

You should post it.

The one thing that's not random is the sequence from 0 - 9. That's basically just summing the number line in a triangular manner.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join