It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ho'oponopono - to make right

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
ALOHA

Ho'oponopono is a mental cleansing of relationships with all things ~ everything is alive ~ so that you may live your highest divinity!

Lao Tzu said "Knowledge is always grasping information. Wisdom is always letting go."

Those of you on the path, this has entered your awareness for a reason - may you all come to your essence!

"Interview of Dr Hew Len with Rita Montgomery and Dr Rick Moss. Dr Hew Len does cleaning all the time because he wants to get back to his original state, purity of heart. If you don't know who you are, you can't get home. Has come to realize that this life is a gift to make amends.// -- (youtube info)

LOVE is seeing with the eyes of the Creator, the Creator in all Creation...

LIVE YOUR HIGHEST DIVINITY

LOVE

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
This is a wonderful thread. I discovered these videos and have been putting it into practice to let go of the duality in this world, to see all as inpsired and new and whole, to see past the roles we are playing in this hollogram, both light and dark. Because its a mirror. And doing this raises your frequency higher and higher. You will begin to feel the energy signatures from previous owners in your home as well.

Starred and flagged for this wonderful thread.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/14b4e0c4a4aa.jpg[/atsimg]
www.rumormillnews.com...

LOVE

[edit on 5-2-2010 by awake1234]

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by awake1234

I know this thread is old but more people should try this. It really works.
Here is a link that is pretty helpful if people prefer to read instead of watch videos.

Joe Vitale wrote a great book on the subject called Zero Limits. When you returning back to your most inner nature – to Zero – everything becomes available to you effortlessly and you are being driven by inspiration from Divinity, not by petty ego wants. Ho’oponopono’s Zero is the same thing that Eckhart Tolle names Unmanifested.
www.idreamcatcher.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Nothing needs to be "made right" or "forgiven". "Thank You" is probably the most powerful words I know of. It skips over the resentment and forgiving part and reconnects you directly to the acceptance and appreciation of pure awareness...

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
Nothing needs to be "made right" or "forgiven". "Thank You" is probably the most powerful words I know of. It skips over the resentment and forgiving part and reconnects you directly to the acceptance and appreciation of pure awareness...

Dr Hew Len explains it more as CLEANING. He explains that when you become AWARE of a situation that you doing this work of cleaning it through yourself, you will influence it positively. His experience at a mental hospital was an excellent example.

Of course a lot people have difficulty just saying "I'm Sorry" and it doesn't even have to be out loud.
I do all the phrases in my head. I'm sorry, please forgive me, thank you, and I love you. It is great at clearing negative energy.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Wonderful thread! It's unfortunate it didn't take off there's some good info here, apart from the Video section which looks like they're offline now. Can't speak highly enough about it!

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I just loved the book and listening to Dr.Hew Len and Joe Vitale.

This mans story is incredible. He believes that every problem we think we have comes from within ourselves within the subconscious, and that we are All responsible for our experiences outside of us. There's a way to clear the damage that human beings have endured throughout their lives.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

Thank you this really is a good thread!

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

It really is it deserves an audience, perhaps a few more can talk more indepth here about it and discuss this a little?

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Place marker so i can follow .

Don't watch the vids but will look for more writing on the subject.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: johnb

Thankyou

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Dr Ihaleakala Hew Len Part 1

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Cleaning x100000

top topics

join