It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Dr. Greer Interview

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Sorry if its been posted already

I hear a lot of me me, I know him, I interviewed Heads of State......etc...etc.
I dont trust this Greer one bit, he comes across as having grand delusions

PART 1

PART 2

[edit on 8-1-2010 by TallWhites]

[edit on 8-1-2010 by TallWhites]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I dont have any reason to doubt him, really, so I dont judge him ...

some people wants to judge him but in reality, everything he says is true about our world ... the aliens part I dont know but he is not dumb

another thing

he believes in what he says, so he is not lying

he could be delusional, but who knows

add: its true what he says about alien invasion hoax, it would be impossible for that to happen, since, it would already be done

[edit on 8-1-2010 by Faiol]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I dont care what you say, Dr. Gree is the best of the best, hes speaks the truth and his dream will come true, like he said "if obama wants a change well, here it is (disclosure)"

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I like what he says you know, the problem is that we dont know these people he is working with, he says that these people are the proof ...

but the real problem is why some people here and in the internet is against him, I mean, how can you be against world peace ... I really want to see why some people "hate" him, since my brain cant process that

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
How much Bill Lyne told him in an interview before the
Disclosure Project I do not know.
But he used none of the information.
Obviously he has not learned enough to disclose anything.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I trust in the guy truth be told. I dont doubt him because he's not out there saying "by the end of 09, disclosure will have happened" and all that tripe. I DO however think he's arrogant, and full of himself, and seeking glory. At least he's going about it the right way. Not hanging out with the "I TALK TO GREY'S" crowd. At least he's down to earth... sort of, but yeah.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by stanlee
I trust in the guy truth be told. I dont doubt him because he's not out there saying "by the end of 09, disclosure will have happened" and all that tripe. I DO however think he's arrogant, and full of himself, and seeking glory. At least he's going about it the right way. Not hanging out with the "I TALK TO GREY'S" crowd. At least he's down to earth... sort of, but yeah.

I don't know about down to earth. If you pay him a wadge of cash you can go to his ranch and he will help you contact and 'vector' in UFO's. If he can do this why doesn't he get the UFO's to turn up somewhere public?

I liked what greer was doing at first but then I watched a video from a conference where he constantly name dropped (including stuff about being related to astronauts and one of the Mayflower pioneer families?! ) and almost began crying when talking about his family. He was implying that his 'cause' had put his family in danger. I instinctively thought this emotional outburst seemed phony, a serious case of bad acting. The briefing he gave the CIA turned out to be a dinner date Greer, his wife, the CIA guy and his wife and another couple attended. Greer talked about UFO's but it was no official briefing, yet he still likes to mention it.

[edit on 8-1-2010 by DrHammondStoat]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
"I was the guy who briefed Clinton's CI director...this leads you to see that-"

Waaaaaait...being the guy who "tells this information" to someone, is enough to prove ET?

How about this one-

"I was the one who briefed Steven Hawkin on Black-Holes really being giant doors to pony land".

Now look at this correctly...if "I" had to brief Steven Hawkin on a matter "he should know more about" wouldn't the question be "who the hell am I to begin trying to teach an expert something that I really have no understanding of"?

Yeah...Greer really is "something else".

[edit on 8-1-2010 by Mr Mask]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by stanlee

I think you should watch some more Dr Greer interviews....I tried to find a good example for you where he says to communicate with UFO's. But here is one that comes close. Further more he, Dr Greer, is very active on the spiritual level....so much that I lost convidence in his objective scientific research in the UFO matter.

At about 6:50 into the vid you find Dr Greer talking about his experiance and dealings with UFO's

www.youtube.com...

EDIT: Spelling

[edit on 8-1-2010 by zatara]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Yer I like Greer! Good on ya Dr Greer! Keep goin!

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by TallWhites

He should be Exposing rather than Disclosing.

I think he is just another clairvoyant cargo cultist like Exopolitic...
...being exploited for a few trinkets.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
but the real problem is why some people here and in the internet is against him, I mean, how can you be against world peace ... I really want to see why some people "hate" him, since my brain cant process that

I know what you mean. I don't think they really "hate" such characters.

I think they just hate.

Then characters like Greer are just convenient outlets for them to express their hate.

IMO It's not really about Greer, or anyone else that they might target. It's about them.

If you pay attention, you'll notice that those with the most positive and hopeful messages tend attract the most vitriolic attacks from haters. It's no coincidence. Positivity and hopefulness are like nails down a chalkboard to a committed hater so they try to shut them down as quickly and as thoroughly as possible

[edit on 8-1-2010 by Malcram]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
The biggest problem that the DISCLOSURE PROJECT has in my opinion is....Steven Greer. I, personally do not have an issue with him and enjoy many of his talks but I think that many people take issue with him as opposed to the infomation he is trying to broadcast. The camp stage performances, the incessant mentioning of the his uncle's participation in the creation of the 'Appollo Lunar Module' and the constant name dropping make him come across as an attention seeking charlatan.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I like this guy. He strikes me as being very sincere, based on his relaxed body language and the way he speaks. Not to mention you can see the light behind his eyes when he speaks of how things will soon be. It is refreshing to hear people speak positively about our future.

Judging by the frequency and intensity of attacks against him, here and elsewhere on the internet, I'd say he must really be on to something.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
wondering aloud: (... I fear that Dr. Greer has become a case of a personality getting in the way of a mission. ...)

I know people change with years (all I have to do is glance in a mirror to see what time has done to me), but he does not look like the same man to me. This man is trying to look like Dr. Greer and sound like him -- but there is something very off -- and sadly I can't tell if the error is mine over the march of years or if this is some sort of 'stand-in' for the real Steven Greer ... I have puzzled and puzzled over this during the year that is past, and I am no closer to an answer for my puzzlement.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pellevoisin
I know people change with years (all I have to do is glance in a mirror to see what time has done to me), but he does not look like the same man to me.

I think he got into body building and worked out a lot. He changed his physique quite a lot (he's pretty huge now - look at his arms and neck!) and it changes the face too. Perhaps that might account for it.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Malcram

Thank you for that information. That could account for it, and perhaps that has changed his manner a bit too. While I don't have the robot jumping out saying "Danger, Will Robinson, Danger!" ... there remains a disturbance ... no, not in the Force ... merely a disturbance in my spirit when I listen to him now.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Blah blah blah. Does the man have one shred of evidence to support all this talk? More You tubes of Greer talking doesn't prove anything. Got any footage or pics?

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Origin
Blah blah blah. Does the man have one shred of evidence to support all this talk? More You tubes of Greer talking doesn't prove anything. Got any footage or pics?

There is the little thing he organized called the Disclosure Project you might want to look into, which has "over 400 government, military, and intelligence community witnesses testifying to their direct, personal, first hand experience with UFOs, ETs, ET technology, and the cover-up that keeps this information secret".

That's considerably more than a 'shred' of evidence. You may not accept that evidence as conclusive proof, but it is still a mountain of evidence.

And since when did footage or pics prove anything? This is ATS, footage and pics - real or not - are virtually worthless.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Origin

One thing Dr. Greer does is put a lot of focus on 'proof'. The Disclosure Project has countless interviews with people who are not hiding in the shadows who have gone on record with their accounts. With the focus on free energy as well as UFO disclosure, Greer seems to have set his own bar by which to produce the results and I feel that the time is not too far away before something happens and hope that he doesnt end up in the same boat as David Wilcock put himself in by giving a definite date by which the POTUS make a TV appearance and allowing his opposers to beat him with the charlatan stick.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join