It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli F16s attack Northern, Western, Southern and Middle Gaza Now

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Hasn't Obama just agreed to give Israel billions of dollars, on the premise they spend 70% of it on US military hardware.

It's just a quid pro quo to bolster the Haliburtons of this World and support the zionist infrastructure of the west.

Nothing like a good air strike using state-of-the-art F16's, against those pesky Palestinians firing pebbles with pringles tubes....

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Yeah those mean old israelis. The palestinians have not once ever done anything to antagonize them! They are just peace loving people who do not hold any resentment whatsoever towards the jews and israelis. Right? Those quassam rockets are really part of their attempts at a space program.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeathShield
Those quassam rockets are really part of their attempts at a space program.

Come now.

We all know Israel would never allow the development of a Palestinian Space Program.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

No, we just won't let them have rocket engines.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by STFUPPERCUTTER
THis jsut in!
people in the middle east dislike other people in the middle east!
alot!
i say take both sides wepaons away and let them rumble.
no need to kill people , its 2010.

Best idea i've heard in a long time! If only we had the power to communicate it to our world leaders...oh yea, right!

;D

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by PrisonerOfSociety

Pebbles with pringles cans

lame PVC rockets . .

Are you guys serious?

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
What you fail to mention is that is was in "RESPONSE" to the Hamas terrorists launching rockets and mortars into Israel.

Many want to feel sorry for them, but so few suggest they "stop attacking" and they won't be "counter attacked".

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by mrmonsoon

dozens of rocket launch one day before, as stated before by a member so nobody failed in anything.

The problem is not the action in itself it's the proportion the attack have comparing to the rocket attacks, it's like throwing a rock to a cops and he answer with his gun, not fair at all.

Also, If Palestinians launched rockets in israeli territory there is probably a reason...........

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon
What you fail to mention is that is was in "RESPONSE" to the Hamas terrorists launching rockets and mortars into Israel.

Many want to feel sorry for them, but so few suggest they "stop attacking" and they won't be "counter attacked".

Yea, it's all about the he said she said...???

David ~-~ Goliath

*act accordingly, for, it is written* CARma wheels just keep on spinning! One man workin, another relaxing, but, who's who, in the he's he, she's she, and we's we sense of the word who?

edit note: sorry!

[edit on 8/1/2010 by EnemyCombatant74]

[edit on 8/1/2010 by EnemyCombatant74]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ufopunx

The problem is not the action in itself it's the proportion the attack have comparing to the rocket attacks, it's like throwing a rock to a cops and he answer with his gun, not fair at all.

You can apologize all you want for the rocket attacks but the bottom line is, no rocket attacks, no air attack in response.

Whoever launched the rocket attack knew EXACTLY what the Israeli response was going to be. So, yes there was a reason for the rocket attacks and it was to sacrifice more Palestinians because they are nothing more than pawns and bargaining chips. The endgame is the destruction of Israel.

They know there are no shortage of like you who will blame Israel and paint their response as cruel acts of oppression. The more people they can convince of that, the more likely they will someday be emboldened enough to take the action they ultimately plan to take.

Destroy Israel.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Night Watchman

Originally posted by ufopunx

You can apologize all you want for the rocket attacks but the bottom line is, no rocket attacks, no air attack in response.

Whoever launched the rocket attack knew EXACTLY what the Israeli response was going to be. So, yes there was a reason for the rocket attacks and it was to sacrifice more Palestinians because they are nothing more than pawns and bargaining chips. The endgame is the destruction of Israel.

They know there are no shortage of like you who will blame Israel and paint their response as cruel acts of oppression. The more people they can convince of that, the more likely they will someday be emboldened enough to take the action they ultimately plan to take.

Destroy Israel.

AS much as I appreciate your finely tuned and well thought out response, I have to disagree with you on this! EMPATHICALLY! Or was it emphatically?

In any case, HAMAS = ??? One thing we do know, they represent SOMEONE's interests. Who's? Would reading Israeli newspapers help understand this frightening reality? Maybe?!

Maybe!

If someone moved in to your home, said they used to live there, and just start, putting their s**t up, how do you think you might reacte to that?

Word War II anyone? I think i'll just take the Massive Attack thanks!?

Koma, anyone?

As in, karmakoma, jamaica and roma! or was it, SOMA?

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Night Watchman

Of course they knew it, but what should they do? Let themselves being colonised by the isreali?
That is called resignation, something the Palestinians certainly refuse.

They are just trying to fight and resist against an invader, If I was Palestinian I would probably launch rockets on israel and maybe being a rocket myself

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Yesterday rocket fell in Ashkelon. Large city in Israel. So this is the response. This "dance" goes on for years, so i personally is not taken by surprise. Two reasons for escalation:
1) Israel announced that Iron Dome defense system passed final trials and will go into production. Hamas could not let it go silently.
2) The deal to exchange 1 hostage Israeli soldier for almost thousand Palestinian prisoners failed, both sides try to show that they still have upper hand, but i do not think that another war is ahead.
As for some very weird remarks:
Skittle

Who are they aiming for? The defenseless children and their mothers?

Apparently not, since F-16 aiming for something will kill that something 90 percent of the time. And no "defenseless children and their mothers" were killed. Whoever fired rocket yesterday,"defenseless child with mother" or armed to the teeth militiamen - i have no problems with aiming for them.
Jacksmoke

They've had every front line fighter the US has built since day one. They used A-4 and F-4 during the 6 day War

Skyhawk (and certainly Phantoms) did not participate in Six Days War. First US aircrafts - A-4 - was delivered to Israel after war ended.
ProtoplasmicTraveler

This is about the Aid Convoy that finally got through today from Egypt. They are going after the depots and distribution areas for that relief shipment.

Source, pretty please? Or again , it is just another assumption, based on reading numerous articles from 1930s.....

Unbelievable.

Exactly.
PrisonerOfSociety

Nothing like a good air strike using state-of-the-art F16's, against those pesky Palestinians firing pebbles with pringles tubes....

Pringles tubes:
Weight - 90 kg
Length - 200 cm plus
Explosives - 10 kg
Range - 10km plus
I hope that you avoid those tubes.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
It’s all incredibly circumspect in my humble opinion. Hamas chooses to fire a single solitary rocket into their illegally occupied by Israeli land, full of Israeli human shields on the day a much anticipated aide convoy gets through.

How about this, the aide convoy was infiltrated by the MOSSAD who put GPS devices in every truck to track where they would go once in Gaza.

A MOSSAD Agent in Gaza then shoots off one rocket into Israeli Occupied Palestinian Territory and the Israeli Air Force comes thundering in guns and bombs blazing to wipe out the relief supplies.

Then the Israeli Internet Defense Force swings into action on places like ATS and around the web full of the same old EXCUSES for the murderous, thieving, illegal Zionist regime!

Not only do I like that version a whole lot better, history suggests it’s likely the truth as well.

Zionist Israel sucks!

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by zeuseadam
They heardd the palstinians had some new high tech rocks or somethng so they had to be sure they where safe..lol

reminds of Avatar the movie
when they say "we are fighting against people with bows and arrows"

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

So i understand that you failed to find any source.

Expected just that. I will not go down to infamous "We rock, they suck" technique that you just so brilliantly used, however even Palestinian sources report this:
www.palestine-info.co.uk...
Maybe they should hire new PR person who can add to "occupational airstrikes" vocabulary another pearls, concerning presenting the "truth" via theories. Just suggesting. Economical crysis and all.
Edit:
Mossad placed GPS on my link so it failed due to IAF strike. Present new Mossad-free link, just go for first topic.

[edit on 8-1-2010 by ZeroKnowledge]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ufopunx

I am so tired of this fairness crap! it's not a proportional response! BS. This is a war! Either fight it or get out of the way. Fairness in war is for people like you sitting on the sidelines while others do the fighting.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
It’s all incredibly circumspect in my humble opinion. Hamas chooses to fire a single solitary rocket into their illegally occupied by Israeli land, full of Israeli human shields on the day a much anticipated aide convoy gets through.

How about this, the aide convoy was infiltrated by the MOSSAD who put GPS devices in every truck to track where they would go once in Gaza.

A MOSSAD Agent in Gaza then shoots off one rocket into Israeli Occupied Palestinian Territory and the Israeli Air Force comes thundering in guns and bombs blazing to wipe out the relief supplies.

Then the Israeli Internet Defense Force swings into action on places like ATS and around the web full of the same old EXCUSES for the murderous, thieving, illegal Zionist regime!

Not only do I like that version a whole lot better, history suggests it’s likely the truth as well.

Zionist Israel sucks!

For the most part, I am in agreement here. The question I think should be more towards, who is at the operational levels of HAMAS, pulling strings. Moving pieces around a board?

Carnivale anyone?

Intelligence agencies. Transparency. Pssst. Pass it on!

But then, i'm a self pro(or was it con?)fessed paranoid conspiracy theorist!

Zionism does seem to stink a little. I haven't really considered the problem at any real depth

Just seems pretty cut and dry to me. One side, has to shut the f**k up and listen to the other side without getting too far ahead of any given situation. This can be done without insertion of further seperation...

I mean, 3 billion years, right?

;D

Good to see you alive, healthy and posting Proto!

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skittle

Israeli F16s attack Northern, Western, Southern and Middle Gaza Now

[url=http://www.paltelegraph.com/hot-topic/3551-breaking-news-israeli-f16s-attack-northern-western-southern-and-middle-gaza-now]www.paltelegraph.com[/ url]

Gaza, January 8, 2010 (Pal Telegraph)- A massive explosion took place few moments ago western Gaza City, in Tal Al Hawa neighborhood. Eyewitness reported that Israeli F16s launched an aerial attack midnight. The attack was followed by a series of air raids.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Ok ok....now I see my booboo.

when I first seen the headline here, I went and did a search....and what do you know...live link had footage....but it was same time last year footage and I misread the date as being a few days ahead of the post date.

So, the story inside the story is....this is an anniversary attack...it was done this time last year.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

Hey I like your new Avatar!

That is what the MOSSAD does friend, they lie, they cheat, they steal, they kill, they lie, cheat, steal, and then kill some more.

Nice work if you can get it

Did I mention they also infiltrate, lie, cheat, steal, and kill too?

There is absolutely no doubt, none what so ever that Zionist Israel is 100% committed to a war of Islamic attrition around the Middle East and intends to absorb in time, at great profit to them, and great suffering to those who they steal it from, all of Gaza and the West Bank.

Anyone who can't see that for what it is, is either not paying attention very well, or is part of the campaign to accomplish it.

Don't be mad at me friend, I am not the one dropping bombs on little children, old men and women, or harvesting their organs later for sale!

That would be the Zionists.

Thanks!

Love the new avatar, mean it!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join