It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you honestly not think this is a nude image?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ll__raine__ll
reply to post by TheIrvy

farm animals don't have to pass through security before boarding trucks to the abattoirs. this type of speech is what i meant by my 'mountain out of a molehill' comment. saying you're being overly dramatic would be more apt though.

i know this is a conspiracy site but in this case, all the government is trying to do is make airliners safer.

I'm not being overly dramatic. Name the last major terrorist attack that hasn't been followed quickly and without realistic time for research or preparation with a new restriction on our liberties. The governments are the terrorists. They stage an attack, they get us afraid for our safety, then force us to give up more and more freedoms, in the false belief that they make us safer.

There is no threat to our airliners except our governments. It is they who we ought to be viewing with suspicion.

Farm animals do get herded through gates, one at a time. They get tagged and checked and marked. They get sterilised without consultation. They get additives put in their food that are not for their health or happiness, but are simply to make them more profitable to the farmer.

Wake up, MOO!

What will it take before you become over dramatic? At point will you stop and ask "hold on, why am I being forced to do this? I've not commited any crimes"

[edit on 7-1-2010 by TheIrvy]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Hey, the way I look at this is that if some lard butt in a windowless room is getting jiggy looking at MY junk, well I have accomplished something in my 51 years. After 31 years of marriage, I can't even get the wife interested in it, so anything at this point is a blessing I guess.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Originally posted by drwizardphd
Aside from the gross invasion of your privacy every time you want to fly somewhere?

you have the choice - if you think it is a gross invasion of privacy then dont fly

that's what they want. they don't want you to fly. i love to travel but now i can't because one, x-rays are harmful to the body, and two, it's an invasion of privacy.

ps, OP have you honestly seen the body figure of a woman before?
we're all naked under these clothes. GET OVER IT. if it was a fat hairy man you wouldn't have posted, would you?

i think it's the invasion of privacy that's disturbing. our founding fathers warned us about it. the patriot act, the full body scans.. it's not fair. it's like they're trying to find our weakness.

[edit on 1/7/10 by ohsnaptruth]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
reply to post by purplemer

LOL are you serious?

If that's the case, I guess you won't mind if the goverment sets up cameras all over your house, and watches you or your children have a shower to prevent "terrorism" I mean what's the big deal right?

Exactly! I mean it's cool as long as the voyeur isn't in the same room as you, right? So peeping in windows is ok now also, right?

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Wow, that is HOT!!! chics with guns ZZZZowwie. But really now. I get it, but those that are concerned about some freak lookin at their body should really get over it. I would rather get Eye screwed by some perv, then be on a plane with a nitwit that thinks he is gonna see virgins in the afterlife.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
after reading the fist couple of pages. I am going to proudly declare my self a prude, because yes, I would feel extremely violated having to walk through one of those things. It my body and my choice who gets to see it, and I'll be damned as hell if someone is going to see my child's. The body may be a beautiful thing, but it is a persons right for it to not be seen by others.
So yes I proudly declare my prudishness

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
What else will you allow rather than sit beside a virgin seeking fanatic?

What if the next terrorist hides a bomb in his anal canal to get around the scanner? Will you bend over and let a security guard snap on a latex glove and wiggle his finger up inside you to check for bombs? Is that better than sitting beside a terrorist?

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by TheIrvy

well i'm sorry but to me it does sound like you're being rather dramatic with all this "the government is out to get me" stuff. i mean ... i honestly don't think your government is particularly interested in you or what you look like naked.

furthermore - if they didn't do whatever they practically can to make airliners safer and another plane was attacked; imagine the outcry from the people then?

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
ADMIN EDIT: images removed as they violate our no nudity policy.

I think this answers your question

Let's get rid of these things.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
No, of course they're not in the slightest bit interest in what I look like naked. They are however interested that I and all of you do exactly what we're told without thinking and without questioning. And boy, are they pleased with you.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I hate to yell but... DESTROYS DNA. Maybe it's just a tiny amount. Maybe it will even be deemed to be a "safe amount" of destruction
It's not that I don't want anyone to see my junk, it's simply that I don't want to subject my body to exposure of the EHF waves. Especially now that it seems every terrorist plot seems to be carried out by men driving the black Chevys

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
We are being conditioned, and as a bonus the governmnets get a nice complete biometric profile of every person that passes through, including all the information the airports already have.

The people that make/sell/push these things have said for years that they want to put them everywhere where security is needed.
Airports, courtrooms, amusement parks, sports stadiums, schools, or just any place that already uses metal detectors.

"Just don't fly anywhere if you don't want to get scanned." turns into "Oh just stay in this state if you don't want to get scanned." and then "Just don't go to that game if you don't want to get scanned." and most likely "Just don't go to class if you don't want to get scanned."

Seriously, how do people not understand why this is a bad thing?

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
It's always about what's next, what will be asked of us or taken away from us next.

So we have the full body scanners. So the next terrorist will, as I suggested before, be reported to have hidden a bomb inside their body, or perhaps woven into their clothing. Would you agree, in the interests of your safety, to strip, hand over your clothing, and wear a grey jumpsuit provided by your government?

And of course, this is all happening right after the swine flu jabs, which many believe have a chip that gets injected into us. What's the likelihood that this scanner detects that chip?

[edit on 7-1-2010 by TheIrvy]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by whoshotJR
reply to post by alaskan

You delete the image that you played around with the colors because that is not relevant to your argument. They wont be doing that to images, they will just be looking at the top ones you showed.

Yes,but how can you be sure that the people looking at these images wont take pictures of them and THEN play with the colors to see the full nude body? if they were to do that,who knows WHERE the pictures would end up. on the internet?.. perhaps. or maybe they will create a "special website" where you can see these kind of pictures. pictures of nude citizens that don't even KNOW that their nude pictures are flying around the internet. not only that,but these body scanners may be hazardous to our health.

theirs some sick people in this world...

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Kieithsage

ok lets say it was your image that was going to end up on the internet. and while we're being all dramatic here ... lets also say it's your plane that's about to be blown to kingdom come ...

what would you rather be? dead or seen naked on the net?

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by alaskan

I actually had a TSA Agent in Seattle walk up to me after I'd already cleared the security and pull the front of my pants out and stand there and stare at my, well you know, for a long time, right in front of everyone. It was very creepy to say the least. No way was it security related.

What do you do? Had I objected I could not have gotten home to Anchorage. I stood there wondering what do you about a Pervert who has that kind of authority over you? You don't know their name. No way to find out. If you object they take you to a room and strip search you and say you were the one causing trouble. TSA is a Perverts paradise.

Another time, again in Seattle, a security guy who spoke zero English, gave my wallet and keys to another passenger. He spoke no English so I got the attention of the only other security person there and he spoke zero English. Lucky for me the other Passenger was honest and sympathetic. He waited around for me and gave the stuff back.

I've actually sat in my window seat in Houston once and watched a baggage person throw my luggage at the ground as hard as he could. Twice!!!!!!

I'd rather take my chances with the Terrorists.

Folks teach your children to never take a job like that. Make them go to school so they don't have to.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
ARE WE BEING conditioned? Yeah it is possible, But ya can go rebel anytime Ya want. WHY worry so early. Chill.,. plenty of time for panic.

[edit on 7-1-2010 by Lil Drummerboy]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ll__raine__ll
reply to post by Kieithsage

ok lets say it was your image that was going to end up on the internet. and while we're being all dramatic here ... lets also say it's your plane that's about to be blown to kingdom come ...

what would you rather be? dead or seen naked on the net?
yes that is what I an am sayin, what would t=ya rather be,... an overcooked sausage or....... alive. this is sooo without issue.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ll__raine__ll

I just don't think their safe. and to answer your question,yes I would rather be alive and safe,but I think that their are better alternatives to these machines.
Besides,the whole story on why they want to start setting these things up is kind of...fishy, don't you think? They already had tons of them built and ready to be shipped off to places. They just needed the perfect scenario.

news.airwise.com...

and yes,I understand your point of view of "better safe than sorry" but I don't think this is the best way to keep us safe.. we all have our separate opinions

[edit on 7-1-2010 by Kieithsage]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I will reiterate my earlier statement that I guarantee this will not apply to muslims. Women are not allowed to go out without the hijab and covering almost all of their skin - yet they are going to allow the TSA to see them naked?

Not a change. The ACLU will sue and they will get an exception but everyone else will still have to use it.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join