It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Identify This New Type of Alien Being

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Alot of people have wanted a picture of the being I could not describe from when I was 3 and again when I was 13, when I also met a gray that was bored with his job and had to analyze me.

Well, I have done my best to give those who want to see an idea of what the beings I seen at 3 looked like, they are all black in full bio-organic color, and by this I mean what seems to be skin, they are about 4 feet tall, and kind of a hybrid between humanoid and bird.

I found a picture online I was able to play with that has the eyes of what I can say are identical, the rest of the picture is close, but not exact. Remember the beings have no lips or mouth, so the picture here will give all a good idea, and if anyone has seen this type talked about on a board, I would sure be interested to hear what is said about this type of being.

As for the non physical being, enough said right there, it was non physical, best way to describe the being is just what you would expect from an invisible ghost but with a thin watery outline to the body. Or maybe a hazy outline like the haziness you seen at firepits where the air is distorted and seems wavy.

That being was about 7 feet tall, and the impression I had was the being had no eye sockets, but had eyes. Again, the impression of the very faint outline gave me the impression this non physical being was humanoid in physical shape characteristic. The other characteristic was that the being talked to me from what seemed to be two positions at once, one position right beside me, and the other position was from outisde the home, in the sky. Two voices speaking at the same time, with the same effect, from two different positions at the same time.

I have answered the questions so many have asked, I have answered what was said to me, and now, what they look like to the best of my ability. I am not an artist, so I can't draw it, but the picture is very close to the first humanoid birdlike being that is close to a penguin, mostly the eyes. Again, this physical being seemed to be unclothed, the black of the whole body seemed like a skin and not fur, feathers or otherwise.

Understand this, I am finishing off a thread I started a few days ago. I tried to reply to as many U2U messages as I could, and I just could not respond to all the replies on the posts. The fact that I made a post to explain what was said to me and now one to show what they look like, is a show of respect to those who asked.

I can assure you, after reviewing some of the responses to the posts, there are alot of morons who also will take this opportunity with this post to criticize more, but I am doing this for the sincere posters here, and not the idiots who like to chastise other peoples posts.

I will still not respond directly to those people who believe they are a value posting arrogant criticism, simply because the old adage goes, "only an idiot responds to an idiot", which is why I ignore responding to the idiots who make rude and criticizing comments.

Hope this quenches a thirst for what the first group of beings look like. And before I forget, the first group, the ones that I had to use a penguin look for, they have the ability to disappear instantly and reappear, and can resize themselves as well, and don't ask me how they can do it, I have no answer for that one. I can say there is a soft hum that accompanies their presence.

Regards,

Unleashed 68

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Unleashed68

To me it looks like a photo-shopped penguin, but thats just me.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Quickfix

I think its a hawk.

Did it have claw feet also?

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by whoshotJR

No you can't see the things feet. The chest of the what i think is a bird of some kind, is a bit big and puffed outward.

I still think it is a photo shopped penguin...

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
bird of paradise?

cheers

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
In the movie 'Happy Feet', these aliens viewed us humans as the abductors which were 'alien' to them.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quickfix

No you can't see the things feet. The chest of the what i think is a bird of some kind, is a bit big and puffed outward.

he said he tried to get it close, and since he cant draw, did the best he could. of course its photoshoped.

i have heard of someone else talking about they saw an enormous bird of some kind, bigger than they had ever seen, fly over them at their house.

looks kind of like horus to me.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
There is a birds tail though, and the tail does look like a hawk.

Still a bird of some sort though...

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
So, Penguins can fly.. Albeit in a Spaceship..

If you'd like to see more of these Aliens, Philip Island, here in Australia, Has them coming out of the water in their Hundreds at Night. I have never seen their Spaceship, But I'm sure it's not far away. Maybe they park it at Seal Rocks and Swim over to the Mainland. To avoid suspicion.

I always knew that the Aliens lived in and around our Oceans.

I hope I never get anal probed by a Penguin.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
This appears to be a variation of the Mothman/Springheel Jack/Phantom Attacker entity. Large, dark, winged, with odd red or reflective eyes, moves quickly through the air. Sometimes very human-like, sometimes less.

Most folks interested in this kind of stuff don't see this as an extraterrestrial entity, but rather something that's home grown right here on Earth. It belongs in a category of "half-real" entities that seem to only visit our reality once in a while and then go back where they came from, which could be an alternate or parallel reality or universe. Other Earth entities of this sort are leprechans, Bigfoot, lake monsters, fairies, gnomes, trolls, etc.

These kinds of partially real entities can apparently leave traces in this reality, and can sometimes be caught in photos, but they don't leave enough evidence to figure out exactly what they are or where they come from -- whether it's alternate or parallel universes or physical manifestations of our own genetic memories or archetypes.

They're interesting, though. They don't seem to be dangerous, really, except maybe with the fear factor. They tend to bring out a very ancient, animal-like fear in people. Again, a remnant of our long-gone days as brute animals.

[edit on 6-1-2010 by 2000 Yards]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quickfix

He used a penguin to make it look like what he saw.

To the OP:

Anything like this?

That's the Egyptian god horus who is the god of war, the sky, and protection, and a whole bunch of other useless stuff.

link   
reply to post by Unleashed68

Thanks for the details Unleashed68.

You have certainly had some strange experiences. The second entity sound like some multidimensional being. I am sort of hoping he had a sick sense of humor and that we are not really scheduled for annihilation.

The first group who you most identified with, obviously have a bird like appearance with similarities to Horus the Egyptian god or at least the eyes

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fcf62a70c905.jpg[/atsimg]

Thanks again for sharing your experiences.

link   
reply to post by 2000 Yards

Looks more like a penguin to me, an Emperor Penguin to be specific.

Don't get me wrong, I like penguins, even if they are aliens.

link   
double post!!

[edit on 6-1-2010 by Phlynx]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Definitely looks like a penguin to me... except for the eyes.

The eyes look very surreal, and very alien to me.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Thank you for posting everything, it has been alot to take in but i do believe it all to be true. Can you go into detail on the civilizations on the moon and Mars and why they come to Earth?

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unleashed68
As for the non physical being, enough said right there, it was non physical, best way to describe the being is just what you would expect from an invisible ghost but with a thin watery outline to the body. Or maybe a hazy outline like the haziness you seen at firepits where the air is distorted and seems wavy.

FYI, the alien was wearing an encounter suit... something like a dry-suit for diving. Encounter suits let them dematerialize by pushing their bodies out of normal 3-dimensional space. Email me at [email protected] for more info.

That being was about 7 feet tall, and the impression I had was the being had no eye sockets, but had eyes. Again, the impression of the very faint outline gave me the impression this non physical being was humanoid in physical shape characteristic..

Encounter suits cover the entire body, with eye-pieces over the eyes, giving the impression of no eye sockets.

when I also met a gray that was bored with his job and had to analyze me.

The next time you encounter a bored alien, try to joke with him/her. Abducting people can be a tedious job that no-one likes to do.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx

Infortunately no, but thanks for trying to put it together. As I said in the original thread, they were like nothing I ever seen described before on television, but I used a pic of a penguin because the eyes were identical and pjotoshopped the rest to give a perception of the being

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I'm giving this "alien", that someone might have photo shopped, a name

Short-hawk-like-penguin-alien-thing-a-majig alien

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Tonyf629

I don't know if these covilizations come to earth from there specifically, I just know the Moon and Mars, like all planets, are heavily populated and have eco systems that nurture the existence of thise populations.

The NASA expeditions are all complete fiction, not one truth is being revealed, there are cities on the Moon and huge manufacturing plants that make our industrial complexes look primitive in size. The Moon is thriving with life.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join