It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird place!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Okay i split up with my now ex girlfriend about six months ago and have had a hard time getting over her,
i have kissed a couple of girls since we split up and although i think im over her i just cant move on! it doesnt make any sense, maybe i am not as over her as i thought?
but its quite a confusing place to be in! I think its unfair for me to keep kissing girls
(some of which have wanted a relationship) as i am not entirely sure i am over my girlfriend but i really dont like not being with someone,

any advice please?

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Hi Hunter 825,

Perhaps you're not ready for another relationship yet? Just try to get on with your life, meeting plenty of people both sexes, do the things you enjoy. If you keep busy enough, you'll soon realise you haven't thought about your ex for a while and are ready to move on. You really can manage without a girlfriend for a while.

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 01:24 PM
link   
The key word here is TIME

When you have loved someone six months really is still eary days to feel fully recovered,

What you need to do is enjoy being single...find other things you like to do,

If you really feel you still love your ex contact her, If she wants you still she will let you know,
otherwise you just have to move on,.
seems like you need to confirm your feelings maybe chatting with her will help you do that,

Asala

new topics

join