It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Mars Anomalies 2010 *new video*

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Does anyone have a Mars BAR.

MJ12?
The symbolitry of 12?

13?
The symbolitry of 13

Numerology has place.
As the Soul has Grace?

Infinity is.....numberless.
Therefor, numbers have 'their' place.
As the Soul "Y" bears no Face.

G'knight?

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   
I hope many people watch this. Makes me wonder why nasa tries to hide these anomolies when they plan to send a man to mars anyway. It's only a matter of time before the rest of us find out what's on mars.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Good video, but I am convinced its just the human brain over interpreting shapes and patterns and applying what we know about our civilization to them, trying to establish a link.

Music was bad in my opinion.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

I like the 5 sided pyramid .
Tunnel your way inside and start the reactor!
It will create an atmosphere on Mars.
Send Arnold Schwarzenegger there to push the button.
-- Total Recall --

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
Domes, cities, ruins, glass tunnels, trees, lakes - pretty much sounds like what we have here on Earth [Terra-3]. Cydonia is a special place of interest, with many things to study. Hoagland has extensive coverage on this place, and search for his lectures via youtube et al...

Err, sorry to be a stickler for detail, but wouldn't the scientific name for Earth be either Terra or Sol-3?

[Edit to add] Sorry a little off topic there. As far as I can tell, most of these images are simple Pareidolia - Seeing images in patterns - kinda like the face and cat's head I see in my bathroom wallpaper, lol.

There are a few interesting things, like the hole though.

[edit on 6-1-2010 by nik1halo]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Matthew Dark

Good collection of pics.
Okay, here's my take on it...why shouldn't there be ruins on Mars?
That's about all I've got...

They also got a lot of parking space, that's worth gold in the right neighborhood,

Excuse me, I stopped watching after two minutes. Old pictures as far as I could see. Were there actually some new anomalies in it discovered in the last week?

[edit on 6-1-2010 by Heliocentric]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

I like the 5 sided pyramid .
Tunnel your way inside and start the reactor!
It will create an atmosphere on Mars.
Send Arnold Schwarzenegger there to push the button.
-- Total Recall --

Now theres a guy who has a good Avata!

About that film who watched the 3D version? Bloody awsome!

[edit on 6/1/10 by Bob Down Under]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   
what about the Black hole???

Thats where aliens go in N out?

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
From the Moon we head towards Mars...

The anomalies are there - in living colour.

Domes, cities, ruins, glass tunnels, trees, lakes - pretty much sounds like what we have here on Earth [Terra-3]. Cydonia is a special place of interest, with many things to study. Hoagland has extensive coverage on this place, and search for his lectures via youtube et al...

Download the images here: thepiratebay.org...

Again, Mike Singh is credited with a lot of these finds! Also Others such as the late Dr Tom Van Flandern, Andrew Basiago, David Flynn, Richard Hoagland, zorgon, and of course Alex Collier. Also the many ATS members who provide such brilliant examples, and discoveries on the mysterious red planet.

Enjoy!

What a mis-titled thread! It's an insult. What we see is rehashes of old bull___t starting with Cydona, the "face", pyramids, colorized 'cause if it ain't colorized you don't see it, lots of natural geologic formations, some unusual stuff but hardly "new", B-O-R-I-N-G!

Again, Mike Singh is credited with a lot of bs!

Who Gives A #!

And yes its old but most of those old graphics have never been debuncked.

I agree Mike can be a bit of the mark sometimes but he has put more effort and hard work detailing anomolies than most on here.

Its a good recap for new members and if you have the time why not spend most of your free time searching through Nasa images for your self?

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   
The thing is they are always finding things hear on earth, covered by sand in the deserts, and plant life in other places. Mars from what i understand has a long of on going bad sand or dust storms, and thats been going on for millions of years, whos to say that a lot of those things are not real, just covered and eroded over time. I once saw a video about what aliens would think if they landed in the deserts hear on earth, and how they could just pass it off as a lifeless planet, most of human activity isnt viable from space, so until we go further, i mean realy get on the planet and start roaming around in vehicles we wont know for sure what is there. IMO i think Mars has had a full earth like civilisation which was interrupted abruptly, maybe the huge curator known as Kepler Crater or one of the many other ones could be the cause of the wipe out. just a thought.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by JahKinG SouLJaH
what about the Black hole???

Thats where aliens go in N out?

Nope! its a dumping hole for negatives and grumpy posters, also anyone else who hates the world, and argues for the hell of it and thier day is a bastard as soon as they wake up

Sorry off post!

Bobs Back?

[edit on 6/1/10 by Bob Down Under]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Great pics... who knows what any of it means, if anything, but they're def exciting to look at...

Not proof of anything AT ALL, but still cool and intriguing..

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo5842
The thing is they are always finding things hear on earth, covered by sand in the deserts, and plant life in other places. Mars from what i understand has a long of on going bad sand or dust storms, and thats been going on for millions of years, whos to say that a lot of those things are not real, just covered and eroded over time. I once saw a video about what aliens would think if they landed in the deserts hear on earth, and how they could just pass it off as a lifeless planet, most of human activity isnt viable from space, so until we go further, i mean realy get on the planet and start roaming around in vehicles we wont know for sure what is there. IMO i think Mars has had a full earth like civilisation which was interrupted abruptly, maybe the huge curator known as Kepler Crater or one of the many other ones could be the cause of the wipe out. just a thought.

You hit the nail on the head

My one line but who cares realy

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   
great video;
lots of cool stuff;
star and flag

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarthChrisious
I may have to rethink my opinion on the Nefertiti picture, though. The more I look at it, the more chillingly accurate it becomes.

Same. Haven't seen that before and so long as the raw photograph is 100% legitimate, I don't see how it can be anything other than man-made.

Around half of the supposed artefacts are big-nothings though. A handful are very incriminating and the rest are worthy of much consideration. I'm currently reading The Mars Mystery by Graham Hancock and I'm beginning to form a belief that Mars did once have an advanced civilisation which was destroyed by catacylsm; and now there may be a race of people - very few in number - who have had to start again from scratch and are thus primitive.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

I agree with your comments, but...

First you say this - "If there was something up there that the "ptb" didn't want you to see, you wouldn't be seeing it. Plain and simple."
Fair enough, but then you go and contradict yourself with this - "The shear amount of people that would have to be involved in such a cover-up would be impossible to manage, and we would have serious leaks and confirmation by now..."

So, which one is it?

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   
If they really have something to hide then why do they release hundreds of photos of the ruins and whatever else they are hiding on the internet?

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Great Work WZN!

I can't wait for the next Moon/Mars video you make.

Excellent stuff.

[edit on 6-1-2010 by Exuberant1]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Cythraul

Same here, I always scratch my head everytime I see that image, spookily accurate!

Great video
i've not seen some of those before either, as I don't usually stray into these mars threads, some interesting stuff though!

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   
There may be evidence of alien artifacts on the surface of Mars, but nothing compelling has come to light yet.

Unfortunately, I don't see anything more than interesting rock formations and landscape features photographed from high altitude.

I do enjoy watching these videos though, so thanks for posting this.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join