It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Mars Anomalies 2010 *new video*

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   
STRUCTURES ON MARS?

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

Imagir, please stop using Google moon/mars.

You are wasting your superior abilities on inferior images mate.

I can send you a couple of links to some images that you would find plenty of anomalies in. I'll post it in your profile if you want?

*Also when using google earth/moon/mars - if you hit CTRL-ALT-A (all at same time) it turns on a flight-simulator and you can fly around the planets/moon in an f-15 or a prop-plane.

I was thinking that if you are going to use google still, maybe you could take some screen caps of you flying over anomalies the moon or mars in an f-16.

That would look cool. I've done it before, but you know your way around the program better than I when it comes to knowing where to find anomalies with it.

Edit: Here is a screenshot of what it looks like over earth:

[edit on 15-1-2010 by Exuberant1]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

Here is a site you should check out. You can Download the images or use the tools provided to explore and zoom the image. But it is better if you download an image then browse it using another program.

*Check my profile to get the link to the site. It is the latest post in my profile.

You should launch a comments section in your profile. It is a good way to share info and pics to have one up. It keeps things out of the way but still accessible. And it is good if you want people to see something without having to make a thread.

I gotta start posting some Moon/mars stuff in mine.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008
reply to post by UfosExiZt

Right I will humour you what face on that video is blurred by the media at what point on the video do we see it.

ps who did you see in the bread! what are the chances of that ocurring let me know!

[edit on 14-1-2010 by wmd_2008]

Did you even see the video ??
It certainly seems you didn't.
www.youtube.com...
The filters applied to original image that was released to media is explained at 8:00
The New face is seen at
6:50
(without the false filter that removed detail from original image and that was published in media)

So now you can't try to weasel yourself out of this one. It is obvious the face is artificial since the odds are

1000 billion billion to one = Artificial face.

[edit on 15-1-2010 by UfosExiZt]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Don't waste your time on him. I know what you are talking about and you have been perfectly clear. There's nothing more you can do to help this one.

*The face was already ran through a computer and it stood out as the most non-fractal object/area in the image of the region.

Computers don't suffer from paradolia. But I guess that doesn't matter to some folks.

Just keep up with your research and avoid the argumentarians. The more time you spend arguing with argumentarians the less discoveries you will make.

You do a good Job, keep up the good work!

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Thanks, I think you have a good point.

It is also more fun to discuss with open minded ppl like your self.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Lets see the guy in the video tells you that the images released had been put through a fliter to hide the detail so it must be true

I have said this before I have a big red bridge for sale in San Fransisco $10k and its yours do you believe that as well!
I was almost 14 when the face was first shown on TV etc I to was excited at the time but one of my uncles who was a keen mountaineer told me he had seen rocks that look like faces on mountains in the UK,Europe and Asia where he did most of his climbs its a worn down hill deal with it!

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Lets see the guy in the video tells you that the images released had been put through a fliter to hide the detail so it must be true

I have said this before I have a big red bridge for sale in San Fransisco $10k and its yours do you believe that as well!
I was almost 14 when the face was first shown on TV etc I to was excited at the time but one of my uncles who was a keen mountaineer told me he had seen rocks that look like faces on mountains in the UK,Europe and Asia where he did most of his climbs its a worn down hill deal with it!

Typical "Classic Disinfo-tactic"!

[edit on 15-1-2010 by Imagir]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

Don't waste your time on him. I know what you are talking about and you have been perfectly clear. There's nothing more you can do to help this one.

*The face was already ran through a computer and it stood out as the most non-fractal object/area in the image of the region.

Computers don't suffer from paradolia. But I guess that doesn't matter to some folks.

Just keep up with your research and avoid the argumentarians. The more time you spend arguing with argumentarians the less discoveries you will make.

You do a good Job, keep up the good work!

G'day me ol' mate Ex1

So, where do you get a sense of balance & perspective if you don't "test" your discoveries against those who can offer opposing points of view, i.e. the argumentarians?

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

So, where do you get a sense of balance & perspective if you don't "test" your discoveries against those who can offer opposing points of view, i.e. the argumentarians?

Same place and way you do mate: Research, Discussion, Colleagues etc.

I just dont waste my time Arguing on the internet with people who argue on the internet.

There are better places to talk about this sort of thing than on ATS.

Hard to believe eh ?

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

G'day again Ex1.....

Well that's fair enough, then.

You know, in my "business world", one of my closest colleagues is also often my strongest critic.

.....& that's saved my butt a few times!

That's how I see it here in the "UFO world".

Cheers mate
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

That's how I see it here in the "UFO world".

I'm skeptical of everything. It is not unwise to check as much as one can for oneself, whenever one can.

Some half-assed lazy debunkers decide to only be skeptical about individuals and claims/ideas originating therewith - they avoid the big stuff.

Perhaps it is because a person skeptical of information/data originating with something greater than an individual (let's say NASA, Obama Admin.
) - that person will usually be jumped on by 'skeptics' who only target individuals with their skepticism (in this way, it is somewhat of a self-reinforcing methodology). I see this as just another form of closed-mindedness, one that has been augmented to allow for enhanced argumentarianism.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Before I knew of ATS ....I seen on the NASA site ,early in the "Rover" missions , a pic and it was petrfied wood...even sent them an email telling them but no response was ever returned.

And before you ask,,yes ...I am a rockhound....I know what I saw. I also know my geology enough to know natural patterns from intelligent design',

Been some going on's up there.

Mars is a lot like earth , cept the oil companies haven't ruined it yet.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imagir

Typical "Classic Disinfo-tactic"!

[edit on 15-1-2010 by Imagir]

Well lets see plenty of links posted to sites which show pictures of rocks and mountains that look like faces.
Some of your friends do the same lets see everything that Nasa and others like them post has been messed about with first but the links you and your friends provide are supposed to be 100% true of course they are

Like I have said before Lear ,Hoagland and others have set up a little industry doing this if you are daft enough to believe them thats your problem you should join John Lears site jointhedotsandcolourthem in sorry I mean the livingmoon seeings a you have the same eyesight problem as the rest on that site thats zoom, zoom and more zoom so you can draw what you like!

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Grayelf2009

not to bend the thread but can anyone say the rovers have seen a coal

bed or vein?

i wouldn't know how to read the data anyway.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I have to repeat myself. but the BEST answer, yes I say, the BEST answer for the question: is it a face and why is it a face, and whats the purpose of the Cydiona region...?

Or is it just the only answer?

Skip directly to 6:30

Well... its just cool. okey, now watch them all

greetings lunica

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

You kind of lost all arguments.

I understand why.

The original image prooves your theory is wrong.

the 1000 billion billion to one = Artificial face stands.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1
Some half-assed lazy debunkers decide to only be skeptical about individuals and claims/ideas originating therewith - they avoid the big stuff.

Perhaps it is because a person skeptical of information/data originating with something greater than an individual (let's say NASA, Obama Admin.
) - that person will usually be jumped on by 'skeptics' who only target individuals with their skepticism (in this way, it is somewhat of a self-reinforcing methodology). I see this as just another form of closed-mindedness, one that has been augmented to allow for enhanced argumentarianism.

You are so correct!
Only stupid closed minded scepctics think like this, just like wmd_2008.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by UfosExiZt
reply to post by wmd_2008

You kind of lost all arguments.

I understand why.

The original image prooves your theory is wrong.

the 1000 billion billion to one = Artificial face stands.

Oh really a link

Location: Writing-on-Stone Provincial Park, Davis Coulee, about 1 km south of junction with the Milk River valley, east side of east arm, about 4m above edge of abrupt cliff face, midslope.

www.geo.ucalgary.ca...

Lets see forehead,eyesocket,cheek,nose,lips,mouth and chin oh and neck.

What about the odds quoted, you wont accept what I show because it destroys your little reality plenty of examples on earth so I would love to know how they got their odds.
As for other cydonia objects its clear to see pyramids were not really pyramids

Look here

www.travelblog.org...

Or this in Pakistan

farm1.static.flickr.com...

Or THIS link below!
In Nevada this could just of easily happened on mars as it used to have water

www.uwec.edu...

imagine no water in the lake and it seen from above!!!!!!
WHATS THE ODDS

[edit on 17-1-2010 by wmd_2008]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lunica
I have to repeat myself. but the BEST answer, yes I say, the BEST answer for the question: is it a face and why is it a face, and whats the purpose of the Cydiona region...?

Or is it just the only answer?

Skip directly to 6:30

Well... its just cool. okey, now watch them all

greetings lunica

That video deserves a thread on its own! I have Wayne Herschel's amazing book 'The Hidden Records' - get it now! www.thehiddenrecords.com...

Thanks for the link to the video!

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join