It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bluebeam Project HOAX -- an invitation to believers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   
To all who believe Bluebeam is a genuine project, I am asking that you provide some sort of EVIDENCE that this project actually exists. Documents, testimony from a few connected people whose identity and other claims can be verified, etc. would help.

Bluebeam is simply a hoax started in the 90s by a Christian seeking to further the Christian agenda. It has no basis in reality.

Now, please, PROVE me wrong. I will honestly consider any credible evidence.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Like i always say, if it needs verification it is not relevant.

Not really sure what Blue beam is, other than the rumors. This is one of those "Alex Collier" scenarios where people get so angry because they disagree with what is being said, and there is no proof but only trust in the person. these are personal opinion based topics.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Visiting ESB
[more
Had a quick scan of the Internet and found some information.
Not sure about this one any ideas anyone...

The goal of a dictatorship is to control everyone, everywhere on the planet, ruthlessly and without exception.

That's why the new technology being introduced everywhere is a technology for the control of the people. This technology is being manufactured for a specific purpose and to refuse to see and recognize that purpose , which is to enslave the entire populations of the world, is to deny the emergence of the antichrist and the establishment of the new world order religion and government.

If you cannot see, if you cannot learn, if you cannot understand, then you and your family and friends will succumb to the fires of the crematoria that have been built in every state and every major city on earth, built to deal with you.

No one is safe in a totalitarian police state!

The End

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   

There is plenty of evidence out there if one were to look, however i would be interested in seeing your evidence first that it was supposedly started by a Christian, because both the individual and the publisher of such evidence would also come in to question as with any issue there are two sides to look in to.

so if you could please post a link with your evidence first, im sure i can find a few articles to add to this thread, thanks.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Here is some interesting info:

educate-yourself.org...

Interesting site, that one.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by foxhoundone

That's why the new technology being introduced everywhere is a technology for the control of the people. This technology is being manufactured for a specific purpose and to refuse to see and recognize that purpose , which is to enslave the entire populations of the world, is to deny the emergence of the antichrist and the establishment of the new world order religion and government.

I agree that there are technologies that are and will be used against us. But those we can see and there are countless pieces of evidence to prove their existence. Bluebeam has none to my knowledge.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo5842

There is plenty of evidence out there if one were to look, however i would be interested in seeing your evidence first that it was supposedly started by a Christian, because both the individual and the publisher of such evidence would also come in to question as with any issue there are two sides to look in to.

so if you could please post a link with your evidence first, im sure i can find a few articles to add to this thread, thanks.

How's this?

www.sweetliberty.org...

Monsat clearly had a Christian agenda. This is the origin of the myth as far as I can determine. No primary sources are either cited or accessible. Now, post the evidence that Bluebeam is a genuine project of the same character as all the fearmongers would have us believe. And don't try to divert the attention to what I've posted. The burden is on the believers in this hoax to produce the evidence.

[edit on 3-1-2010 by Visiting ESB]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Symbiote
Here is some interesting info:

educate-yourself.org...

Interesting site, that one.

This is nothing but a rehash of the myth. He quotes a few studies, which are likely inaccessible, to make it look credible. But it isn't. Where is the accessible evidence that proves the existence of Bluebeam as stated by believers?

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
The fact that he died by a supposed heart attack. Doesn't that sound mysterious to you that he would come out with an audio tape and would conveniently die of a heart attack? Ok i agree that there hasn't been credible information about BlueBeam but do we have credible information for any of the conspiracy topics that we discuss? Usually all we have is eye witness accounts and some ambiguous historical or technological facts that we rely upon. Can you really prove the that Roswell happenend? Even though the government proved it was a weather balloon. Why don't you then stop researching about roswell? If you dont have the will to investigate and take everything at face value then my friend you are a Sheep!!!

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Salvatore_Rubberface
The fact that he died by a supposed heart attack. Doesn't that sound mysterious to you that he would come out with an audio tape and would conveniently die of a heart attack? Ok i agree that there hasn't been credible information about BlueBeam but do we have credible information for any of the conspiracy topics that we discuss? Usually all we have is eye witness accounts and some ambiguous historical or technological facts that we rely upon. Can you really prove the that Roswell happenend? Even though the government proved it was a weather balloon. Why don't you then stop researching about roswell? If you dont have the will to investigate and take everything at face value then my friend you are a Sheep!!!

There's a huge difference between thousands, maybe even millions, of UFO abductees telling their story, most of which have common elements that we can conclude is credible vs. this hoax started by one publicity hungry man. Later, it somehow became accepted as fact.

To answer your question, yes, there is much more evidence for many of the conspiracies discussed here. 911 is a perfect example. Concerning Roswell, the government proved NOTHING. In fact, it embarrassed itself with multiple contradictions. The eyewitness testimony in that case is much more credible.

As for the "sheep" comment, that is the purpose of this thread: I DON'T take things at face value and posted this thread to investigate and uncover evidence of the truthfulness of the Bluebeam claim. So far, "my friend", neither you or anyone else have provided a single bit of credible evidence for the existence of the Bluebeam Project.

[edit on 3-1-2010 by Visiting ESB]

new topics

top topics

join