It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead Celebrities That Are Now Alive

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
There's an entertaining place called
www.stiffs.com
It's a deadpool that I heard Howard Stern talk about years ago. People bet on celebs who will kick and the winner gets the jackpot.
Some people think it's sick. I personally am aware that everyone has to die and without ill wishes it's kinda fun to make predictions.
Games Magazine had a contest years ago too and I predicted Col. Saunders would kick the bucket (heh. pun) and he did. But he was an old man and that wasn't so hard to figure out.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
So, we are just getting glimpses of alternate timelines?

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
This happened to me, a few years ago I am sure I heard the actor edward woodward ( british actor ) died, then a couple of months ago it was annouced he died and I remember saying to my mum that I was sure he had died years ago, and it's strange because she also said she thought he died years ago.

star and flag for helping me rule out the " was I hallucinating" theory, am glad other's have had this experience

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
From wikipedia:

James Earl Jones: in 1998 the actor was erroneously pronounced dead during a radio broadcast of a Pittsburgh Pirates baseball game by play-by-play announcer Lanny Frattare; Frattare had confused him with James Earl Ray, Martin Luther King's assassin, who had just died.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Like alot of people here, i am sure i heard that Billy Graham died too. I am 100% sure of it. But it wasn't a month ago, it was a few months ago, but i even remember people in the media commenting on him dying and i even remember George W Bush attending the funeral.

Did any other big time evangelist die last year? Maybe we're confusing him with someone else. If no other evangelist died (famous one) last year, then this is freaky.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
this comes up all the time. I never remember any of the mentioned people dying, so for this to be true, all you guys who remember hearing about these deaths are from alternate realities. thats an awful lot of people shifting realities dont you think?

BTW there was a wrestler called Billy Graham who might be dead and that might the source of that confusion

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
This is strange, there is another thread running right now to do with time travel, i have linked to it below, not sure if that is allowed so please forgive if i have done this wrong, but it seems that these two threads link in some way, have a look and you will see what i mean.

Second whistle blower emerges to congirm reality of time travle

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
orel roberts died recently, are you confusing Billy graham with him???

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
A little while ago I was surprised to learn that Mickey Rooney was still alive. I seemed to recall hearing about his death. But now that I know he's alive, I no longer remember hearing about his death anymore. Anybody else felt this way?

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I could have sworn Oral Roberts died a few years back because I remember seeing his funeral being covered on CNN. ON a mailing list that I am on someone thought it was strange that they saw Ron Kovic on the Kennedy Center Honors..

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by theyreadmymind

Me too,I would have bet my life on him being dead.

I also thought Tony Curtis had passed.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Donkey_Dean

You aren't alone in this, for sure. I hear of people's deaths on the radio and when I tell my wife, hey, so and so died last night, she checks online for info and finds out I must have heard wrong, perhaps.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I read this thread hoping the Three Stooges may have come back to life.

How disappointing.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by theyreadmymind
A little while ago I was surprised to learn that Mickey Rooney was still alive. I seemed to recall hearing about his death. But now that I know he's alive

I remember Mickey Roonie dying also. It's been a while, but like you, I've since seen reports of him doing new things on TV...with interviews. I've also seen Walter Cronkite die back in the late 90's then die again recently.
I'm waiting to see if George Carlin shows up again. I don't mention it to family, but these things are getting more frequent. Important life events keep changing that I can't explain. I just make notes in my journal to see if they change at a later date.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
The strangest case of this I recall was when they reported that the "Fort Hood terrorist" had killed himself. I remember hearing that from at least two major newstations...and then a couple of days later, it was announced that he was alive!?

WTF?

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I remember Nelson Mandela dieing in prison. Then all of a sudden he is being released and he and his wife divorced.

The other that had died was Tin Curry from Rocky Horror Picture show fame and an easily remebered face.

Low and behold both are alive and well.

Over the last 15 years somthing in time has changed, shifted, or been altered. For the better I hope!

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
This is indeed strange. Like apparently most of you, I could've sworn Billy Graham was dead; in fact, I recall repeatedly discussing his death with a family member who really adores him. I also remember hearing of Mickey Rooney's death.

I don't recall when I first heard of these events, only the fact that I've had an established notion of both occurrences for a significant period of time.

Oy. This is very, very odd.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donkey_Dean
I am thinking that this has something to do with time travel. Any thoughts?

It has something to do with parallel universes.

Maybe the parallel universes are collapsing until a climax is reached in 2012?

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
art bell was talking about the nelson mandela death memory thing pretty recently on one of his visits back to hosting coast to coast am. i hadn't heard anything about this anomaly before, it's pretty fascinating. there's definitely a firmness in so many people's point of view on mandela and billy graham in particular that seems to be well outside of random...art was 100% positive that he was living under the assumption that mandela died in prison, and that it was a well covered story. very bizarre....

[edit on 1-1-2010 by oleus]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I was watching FOX one morning, and I don't remember exactly what it was, but it said something was going on. I went to work and came home thinking that I'd find out more details about it. Nothing. It was like I was hallucinating or something.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join