It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Link Between The Dead CIA Agents And The Failed Plane Attack?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
(sorry for typing mistakes, I’m French…)
Hello ATSers

Happy New Year everyone.

I’ve been around on ATS for a while now and it is still in my opinion the best alternative news website. So here’s my topic :

IS THERE A LINK BETWEEN THE CHAPMAN BASE ATTACK AND THE FAILED ATTACK ABOARD THE AMSTERDAM-DETROIT FLIGHT ?

Here are the links for those who went a little too strong on booze those last seven days.
J
www.abovetopsecret.com...
this thread is about the forward base attack

the two following threads raise questions about the attack.

If you want to get info about the failed Amsterdam-Detroit attack, just turn on TV, it’s still all over the news. For those who haven’t watched it, Obama talked a little about security mishaps in his last TV appearance.

Here is my point.
What if ( and I say “what if” ) the two matters were directly linked ? If the CIA is responsible for the plane attack, in order to get you taxpayers to pay a little more for the war in Afghanistan, can you imagine that the “team” responsible for the planification has been WIPED OUT by the guys who conceived the plan? Like a hitman you hire to get some dirty job done, and when he did his job you ice him and forget about it…
For example, the team has done its job in Yemen through intermediaries, making sure the Nigerian was about to do what he was supposed to do, and then on its way back to America they were staying in FOB Chapman waiting for some people to accompany them on a flight towards the US, but instead they got an undesired visit…a guy with a suicide belt, unusually efficient if I may say.
What the hell ? Soldiers letting a suicide bomber pass through every security check or even the entrance of the base, and no one tries to check some ID? Come on, this is too big…
The guy was intentionally allowed entrance and he knew where he could find his targets.

If I sum up my Point of View , here it is:

1. the CIA planned the Amsterdam-Detroit attack to make sure America would support the war on terror a little longer. Given the satisfied/not satisfied polls, that was much needed for the ongoing war effort.
2. carefully chosen and manipulated , Abu does his job thinking he would blow up the whole plane. FAIL
3. The media gets its hands on the story, supported by first-hand accounts and a couple of pictures taken by a passenger.
4. The CIA team flies quietly from Yemen to Afghanistan, gets for some reason in FOB Chapman for an undetermined reason ( interrogations of high-profile enemies, maybe…) and they get blasted by the suicide bomber.
5. Now the public silently approves new restrictions for flights towards the USA, new security measures that will violate your Constitutional Rights, under cover of the “glorious” Patriot Act.

You must be thinking that I’m a big Tom Clancy fan, which I am not, but for as long as I think that there is a 0.01% chance for my made-up story to be true, then this post deserves its place on ATS. I mean, it is far-fetched, I admit, but still spatially and chronologically possible.
Let me know what you think.

ONCE AGAIN, HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL OF YOU !

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 31 Dec 2009 by Hellmutt]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Well, there is definately something going on here.
It is EXTREMELY odd to me that we would have open calls, not only on our regular morning radio programs, but on GMA that the Government *knew* about this attack on the plane and did NOTHING.

And then to follow that up with the assassination of 8 CIA agents.

IMO it could be the Pentagon sending a message to the CIA.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Excellent viewpoint. I honestly had not put too much attention to these events but I will start paying closer attention now. It is entirely believable that you could be correct. I don't believe in coincidences...
Thanks for bringing this up.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
well I'm sure crazier scenarios have happened. The suicide bomber making it through all the security checkpoints is as plausible as a plane bomber making it on board the plane with no passport. But you don't really need to kill CIA agents in such a public manner, couldn't you just 'do them in' real quiet like in a back room some where and then claim they bought it while on some covert mission?

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   

IMO it could be the Pentagon sending a message to the CIA.

Now there's a scary thought - inter-agency rivalry!

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Great theory! The part that struck me was "8 CIA"????

I went through several steps of interview process with the CIA and unfortunately I didn't make the cut, because I was married. But, what I learned was that you don't EVER find 8 CIA members in one spot!

Rarely do you even find 8 spec ops in one spot. In a place like Afghanistan, the CIA would be operating with agents thoroughly spread out, and most of them would be disguised in some other job duty. Then there would be small groups of spec ops operating in the region to support whatever scenario the CIA was puppeteering.

But, I cannot believe that 8 CIA agents would be meeting or sitting around in one location, and that they would be identified as such, and that they would not be protected in some other manner? So, I think your theory has teeth!!

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Well AP is saying 7 CIA agents were killed, but still that's a lot of agents in one spot. I find it hard to believe that spys somehow let a guy into a base without checking him. Someone messed up big.

news.yahoo.com...

[edit on 31-12-2009 by Leto]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Maybe this is just more evidence of negligence and lack of cooperation in the intelligence community. We may never hear about the pieces of information that could have been put together to foil this martyr mission, or why certain agencies failed (intentionally?) to notify the CIA of this threat. Maybe the DIA or NSA wants all the black projects for themselves?

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by MattMulder

Good recap S&F for you i also added CIA behind failed plane attack - 2 but no one seems able to get off thread one with the bickering and take into account some new evidence.

But the most important things is this gets recognized

[edit on 31-12-2009 by OpTiMuS_PrImE]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
thanks, i feel a little less crazy now...

I feel not alone, and that feels greaaaat !

[edit on 31/12/09 by MattMulder]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Interesting developments:

Case against Blackwater is thrown out...
www.reuters.com...

Just as an unnamed inside source claims that 2 of the CIA agents killed in the suicide bombing were actually contractors from the firm Xe, formerly known as Blackwater...

www.cnn.com...

And the CIA begins to clamp the lid on its involvement with Blackwater
www.google.com...

If the Taliban are truly being backed by Al Qaeda, then it's not too much of a stretch to think of these two incidents as being coordinated. AQ are very media savvy, and know how these things play on the American stage.

I'm still wondering what that kid has to say for himself, and what the tapes from Amsterdam show?

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer
[well I'm sure crazier scenarios have happened. The suicide bomber making it through all the security checkpoints is as plausible as a plane bomber making it on board the plane with no passport. But you don't really need to kill CIA agents in such a public manner, couldn't you just 'do them in' real quiet like in a back room some where and then claim they bought it while on some covert mission?
]

Maybe they tried to give value to the deaths of CIA agents, remember they want American public to keep supporting the war.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY...

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Chances are the CIA murders had to do with the drug trade. That would explain how the bomber got by all the security on the base. The bomber probably typically functioned as a bag man.

Some one probably didn't get paid who was supposed to or they tried muscling the wrong person out.

Greed gets most criminals in the end.

That age old question of when is enough really enough!

The Yemen angle would have likely been run out of Yemen by someone stationed there. I don't think these two incidents are related, but it is a strange world we live in, that's for sure.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I really do not think these two incidents have anything to to with each other. There is just not enough info.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   

The odds of this happening by the enemy, any enemy is mind boggling at the least. Especially in a War Zone. This just does not happen with out someones permission.

Guys at the Company, I am sorry for your loss. Not every one understands that we all salute the American Flag at the end of the day and we do what we do for this country.

Semper Fi,

Eye of Eagle

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Then the CIA would have to take out the agents that took out these CIA Agents, and then the same to them. I guess it is possible, but doesnt seem plausible since they would be stuck in this vicious circle.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by racerzeke

Well not exactly. There are still a few good guys and gals left out there. In the end the good guys will not only be standing but also still have their HONOR.

Semper Fi,

Eye of Eagle

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Let's throw in some more conspiracy.

We know how Obama has treated the CIA. He released memos, picked the FBI over the CIA to do interrogation. Many in Congress called them liars. In reality, it has been some bad years for the CIA as of late.

For those of you who believe the only thing the CIA leadership has to do is provide all-source intelligence analyses to President Obama and his top policymakers, think again. Besides two wars raging and the U.S. clandestine and covert operations abroad, the agency must carry out operations on the bureaucratic and legal fronts at home.

Early last week, several long-festering bureaucratic issues that had arisen between Director of National Intelligence Dennis C. Blair and CIA Director Leon Panetta had to be settled by national security adviser James L. Jones, through some Solomon-like decisions.

www.washingtonpost.com...

There is also a rift between the CIA and the DNI.

The Director of National Intelligence (DNI) serves as the head of the Intelligence Community. The DNI also acts as the principal advisor to the President; the National Security Council, and the Homeland Security Council for intelligence matters related to the national security; and oversees and directs the implementation of the National Intelligence Program. The DNI is nominated by the President and confirmed by the Senate. The DNI is assisted by a Senate-confirmed Principal Deputy Director of National Intelligence (PDDNI), nominated by the President.

www.cia.gov...

Seems like there could be people out there with power that may have it in for the CIA.

Could there be a possibility that the CIA is being targeted to make them look incompetent?

Just thought I would throw this out there.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Something about this whole thing stinks. Maybe TPTB wanted to kill the CIA agentsoff so that there would be no evidence, no one to snitch or link to the recent plane attack so they had them wiped off the face of the earth. $&F for you.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by MattMulder
(sorry for typing mistakes, I’m French…)
Hello ATSers

Happy New Year everyone.

I’ve been around on ATS for a while now and it is still in my opinion the best alternative news website. So here’s my topic :

IS THERE A LINK BETWEEN THE CHAPMAN BASE ATTACK AND THE FAILED ATTACK ABOARD THE AMSTERDAM-DETROIT FLIGHT ?

[edit on 31 Dec 2009 by Hellmutt]

I applaud you for taking the time to wildly speculate without cause... it's happens so often here on ATS that people have a least a small amount of reason to be suspicious/curious of people and events, but you've shown that it's just as reasonable to call into question events with no reason at all.

That takes courage.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join