It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How would you have any idea you were mad?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Simple question - and to avoid being a one line post.....

How would you have any idea you were mad?

Answers on an aardvark please.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
If you notice more people avoiding you, whispering and looking at you, or stop talking around you altogether..you might be mad.
Of course there is the odd person will be smiling more around you and offering to be of help or service more...

for giggles-
www.squidoo.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I smile at a lot of people, some avoid me some engage me.

I like people - sometimes they don't like me :shk:

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied
If you notice more people avoiding you, whispering and looking at you, or stop talking around you altogether..you might be mad.
Of course there is the odd person will be smiling more around you and offering to be of help or service more...

for giggles-
www.squidoo.com...

I would'nt say that is a sign that you're mad, just maybe other peoples ignorrence in most cases!

I've thought about it myself, and I honestly have no answer, maybe the fact that you're mad stops you from recognising that you are?

I just don't know though!

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I look in the mirror and it tells me so

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Well I just asked Harvey, who is the invisible rabbit that sits across the room from me, and he assures me that I am the sanest person he knows.

And Harvey is never wrong.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Just for the rabbits.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Should I use this thread to plot my decent into madness? - Oddly moments of clarity only seem to occur sometimes, mostly I think about unobtainable women and sometimes money.

Flame throwers look fun

I think an orbital skydive would be the ultimate experience - again, money and finding someone daft enough to let me do it.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
A person just goes mad... Once while coming down from an acid trip a friend gave me good advice. If you think you are losing you clearly are not... You just lose it.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
If something like this happens to you:

Was it possible they heard not? Almighty God! --no, no! They heard! --they suspected! --they knew! --they were making a mockery of my horror! --this I thought, and this I think. But anything was better than this agony! Anything was more tolerable than this derision! I could bear those hypocritical smiles no longer! I felt that I must scream or die! --and now --again! --hark! louder! louder! louder! louder! --

Poe

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Oh betide the worrisome eyes of the pilots of those drivers on the road that they drove on!

Hehe I crossed the road on their ass.

new topics

top topics

join