It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET to Earth: Do You Wish That We Show UP?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
A letter/message from ET? I found this bit of reading on another site, and wether or not it is true, it still seems to deliver a powerful message, and does have a lot of truth in it in its own right. Hope you all like!

raenergy.igc.org...

Deebo

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deebo
A letter/message from ET? I found this bit of reading on another site, and wether or not it is true, it still seems to deliver a powerful message, and does have a lot of truth in it in its own right. Hope you all like!

So let me get this straight...
...the 'aliens' that are responsible for cattle mutilations (and human mutilations) and abduction of humans against their will (some as young as five years old)...
...they want to know if we wish them to 'show up'...
...what ever for?
...this is a joke right?

Personally I think they should all go back to the Abyss from whence they came.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Deebo

I personally do not care what race they are. I do not want alien disclosure in my life, and do not think humans need it at this time.

If it ever happened in my life i would have serious questions about why?

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I say hell yeah show up-they can't be any worse than us humans,and they will at least have technology to enable us to travel great distances,of course they may not want to share it with us once they find out what we are like...
But no problem-thats when we would send in the secret DARPA paramilitary units,to pinch their warp drives and wormhole generators.
Bring it!

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I hope they show up real soon...this place is getting a bit boring...

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Silcone Synapse

Damn these aliens must be stupid!!

Instead of conacting space agencies across the world, not just NASA but the European Space Agency, or contacting goverments, they log onto the internet, and type a letter out in english..

This stuff is a load of rubbish.

(And yes i do beleive in Aliens)

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

I agree!!

Someone gets a laugh releasing such "alien messages" onto the net,theres been a few over the years.

Funny about how people have this idea that aliens will contact us,for 1 thing they could have made contact already,but with snails or rabbits instead of us vile complicated humans!hehe.

the other way I like to think about it is this:

When I want a beefburger,I do not contact the cow first...or the cows president.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Well I hope like hell the show up and soon. It is painfully obvious that humans are incapable of governing themselves.

In short we need a "keeper" to control us or we will self destruct.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by expat2368
reply to post by andy1033

Well I hope like hell the show up and soon. It is painfully obvious that humans are incapable of governing themselves.

In short we need a "keeper" to control us or we will self destruct.
so your solution is to let us become slaves of another entity rather than the ones we have now.

I would prefer to self govern myself, animals do it and have survived with no major wars.
Who is to say that the aliens are going to trat you any better than cattle?

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cybernet

Yer me too dude! I'm sick of this waiting stuff, I wanna see something really cool! For some strange reason the earth seems lamer day by day "so i want alien too show up bigtime!"

These aliens asked if we want them to show up and the answer was a resounding yes "But they never do!"
It's time for the Aliens to put up or shut up!

[edit on 30-12-2009 by MOTT the HOOPLE]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Deebo

I think ETs would be stupid to land on Earth or just show up. They would be wise to make contact while WAY out in space to avoid being immediately bombed and they'd probably want to contact the leaders first to avoid the immediate collapse of all society if a whole bunch of ships just showed up and hung ominously in the air above us.

Our species are violent, petty and destructive, we're irrational and only have a rudimentary intelligence (we're not even avType 1 Civilization yet).

I really hope we some day reach a point where we deserve contact with aliens but now I think they best stay out in space, aside from the occasional drop in to do some probing, of course

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Now if one were released in every language currently used by man, and explained things that no human could possibly know - that would really be something.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Humanity's moto is;

Shoot first, ask questions later.

We are ruled by a handful of devious, greedy, selfish, corrupt people who's only purpose is to fulfill their own evil agendas.

And as long as people stay in la la land, believing everything is OK because the T.V said so we will continue down the path of catastrophe.

Who honestly believes the world we live on will get any better? Some fun facts on THE REAL WORLD.

-20% of the worlds populations consumes 80% of it's resources.
-The world spends 12 times more on military expenditures than on first aid to developing countries.
-5000 people a day die because of dirty drinking water.
-1 billion people have no access to safe drinking water.
-Nearly 1 billion people are going hungry.
-Over 50% of grain traded around the world is used for animal feed or biofuels.
-40% of arable land have suffered long-term damage.
-One mammal in 4, one bird in 8, one amphibian in 3 are threatened with extinction.
-Species are dying at a rhythm 1,000 times faster than the natural rate.
-Three quaters of fishing grounds are exhausted, depleted or in dangerous decline.
-50% of the worlds wealth is in the hands of 2% of the worlds population.

Yeah, as if humans alone can fix this god damn mess up. That is only 11 facts, I'm sure you guys on ATS know of many more.

We really do need help from a outside source.

WE LIVE ON THE SAME ROCK PEOPLE.

We need to learn to live with each other and planet Earth in equilibrium.

Please E.T if you come down, can I hitch a ride?

[edit on 30-12-2009 by tim1989]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
It would appear that this was written by some new age hippie/ufoer. Either way, bullocks.

But I'll turn my brain off and play along. No, they should not "show up". The majority of humanity has the intelligence level of a foul smelling fart, and to expect them to promote a positive outcome of such an event is demonstrating your own ignorance.

Although I don't subscribe to harsh forms of government, I will say in these modern times people are too stupid and uneducated to make proper use of democracy. Until we get something as simple as "doing the right thing" correct, then why bother with aliens?

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by tim1989

I find hilarious some of those fun facts.

They remind me of fun facts about smoking. "Each cigarette takes 15 minutes of your lifetime", oh really?

It's the same thing with "everyday xpto species disappear from Earth". People don't even know what they are talking about. That's exactly the role of evolution... Some species are born and die, because they don't work in the real world, thats why there is evolution, only the strong species survive.

Yet, some people run to public bombing everyone with this facts, with the only porpuse of shoking people, make them react. What for? So they now act accordingly to the persons who made those facts up?

The world isn't "doing it wrong" because of those pathetic facts (that don't help anyone anyway)... the world is going down the hill because everyone is fighting for something... War, peace... Health, death... Money, debt... and so on.

Everytime Greepeace comes over to make a statement, they are in a war, which is ironic looking at their name.

We don't need war... Being it for oil, land, money, climate, whatever.

What the world needs is to people stoping being morons and start acting TOGETHER, not according to some weird agenda.

There is no way aliens are trying to ask us if we want them to show up. They do it, or they don't. Its just another egocentric view of life in the universe... We are the ones who choose what other civilizations (far advanced than ours, don't forget that) do or not.

[edit on 30/12/09 by Tifozi]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
But I thought they were already here and parked near Mars and the Moon. This must be for general public, if so LET EM SEE.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   

LMAO!! I agree, they should come pick me up anything time

[edit on 30-12-2009 by sam_inc]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Well, they kidnap people and experiment on them. We do the same, and we even molest, rape kill and torture our victims as young as 18 months. THey mutilate cattle... um so do we, putting holes in their stomachs, removing hearts to see if they will still beat, and we change their sex for nothing other than money...atleast with them, we can assume its experimentation. Sure, come on down. Dont think you can up and govern. I would say stick to teaching us new technologies that have absolutely no way to be militarised. Frankly Im getting sick of all the destruction .

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Hi! I think the letter was well written by an intellectual human with an incredible imagination? The letter's conscious soul is very similar to the mind of a USA person. The Europeans think differently enough from us ie. Ireland, England, Scotland that it is very noticable. It's hard to explain the subtle differences, they are just there. Travel abroad and it hits you in the face three minutes after unboarding the plane. I got off the plane in Ireland last summer and driving away in the rental car I thought I will be lucky if I ever saw the airport again. Ha! Just driving in the opposite side of the road and car uses all different brain functions. It is not the same.
I think this person is a writer, my mother was a historical fiction writer and she could definitly whip up the BS, and then believe herself. Writers make alot of money speculating.

I think we are a zoo, who here has the desire to climb into the cage with a
Lion and get assualted and get a feline disease? We are trapped people who need to say no thank you more often to one another to get control back. The older people such as mothers and mother-in-laws are extreme manipulators. Lots of practice.

The writer mentions our physical differences, most of God's creatures
are pleasant to look at. Has anyone ever asked themselves how the birds
of the same kind always flock together? Are they being prejudice? Or is
it a biological mechanism that keeps their species going. You never see a penguine, puffin, sparrow, chicken, blue heron, flamingo, hawk, and eagle hanging out together do you? I think if the aliens land in a neighborhood in broad daylight with house wives, babies, and older people at home they would have a rational visit, although maybe not. So how bizzare are the ETs going to be? What's with someone being made out of silicone anyways? Is that like rubber caulk? Antifreeze for blood? Are they alien made, like factory plastic items? One of the crop circles said they were
3 stranded dna and made out of silicone.

You know what's to keep them from making dvds up and dropping them on people's lawns? There are a million creative ways to say Hi! in a non- threating way. I know some church keeps putting a 3 part dvd in everyone's newspaper boxes twice ayear here to get new customers, I mean members. They could give an overview of their planet and their history and how they came here and why they are hear and their hopes from contact.

If we could speak cat, dog, horse, sheep, or cow we would probably find out some things we don't know. I would not mind an alien visiting if they were friendly, had no personal adjenda, did not have diseases, and stayed only over a weekend at a time. Maybe we should all meet up at the moon and people should be voted for for going. That would ensure a good mix of the population was represented. No politicans or religious leaders or military. Scientists, doctors, engineers, pharmacists, writers, artists, humanitarians, etc.. All cultures and races of man included in the chosen people of all ages. People should be intellectual , open minded, mannerly and friendly.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by sam_inc

LMAO!! I agree, they should come pick me up anything time

[edit on 30-12-2009 by sam_inc]

Yeah... i want to go offworld, seriously. Not in some junky spacebin, ehm shuttle, but in something intelligent... i need to leave with the aliens when they come for some time in order to finish my work on Earth... I need to learn more. Plus, i'm getting sick of the state the planet is in, it's like Wacko-land, but with free tickets. Who invited the clowns anyway?

[edit on 30/12/09 by Cybernet]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join