It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails: If they were real...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Hello fellow ATSe'rs, I am creating this thread in response to some recent post's about the "what if" of "chemtrails". I know there are numerous threads that already exist about this topic, but I felt it worth while for the new comers to have a good bickering thread, so that the great pre-existing threads don't get convoluted with nonsense.

So lets get started!

If "chemtrails" were real...

How would everyone involved with the conspiracy keep it secret...worldwide?

How, and what chemicals would be involved?

If the chemicals are bad for us, how do TPTB aim them towards their victims, especially from 30,000ft +?

Why does poisoning us from 5 + miles above us benefit from directly poisoning us via much, much more simpler methods, i.e. water supply, soda pop supply, toothpaste supply, VEHICLE EMISSIONS supply, etc?

How do commercial airliners compensate for all the excess weight from carrying an overweight supply of chemicals?

Why have persistent contrails been studied since the 1940's, but "chemtrail" believers say nay?

Sorry, but getting close to bedtime for me, I will have more questions tomorrow.

Thanks ATS

[edit on 29-12-2009 by ZombieJesus]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZombieJesus
Hello fellow ATSe'rs, I am creating this thread in response to some recent post's about the "what if" of "chemtrails". I know there are numerous threads that already exist about this topic, but I felt it worth while for the new comers to have a good bickering thread, so that the great pre-existing threads don't get convoluted with nonsense.

So lets get started!

If "chemtrails" were real...

How would everyone involved with the conspiracy keep it secret...worldwide?

How, and what chemicals would be involved?

If the chemicals are bad for us, how do TPTB aim them towards their victims, especially from 30,000ft +?

Why does poisoning us from 5 + miles above us benefit from directly poisoning us via much, much more simpler methods, i.e. water supply, soda pop supply, toothpaste supply, VEHICLE EMISSIONS supply, etc?

How do commercial airliners compensate for all the excess weight from carrying an overweight supply of chemicals?

Why have persistent contrails been studied since the 1940's, but "chemtrail" believers say nay?

Sorry, but getting close to bedtime for me, I will have more questions tomorrow.

Thanks ATS

[edit on 29-12-2009 by ZombieJesus]

Well they are real, but I don't think they are intended for what most people think.

Though they do have chemicals in the trails, they are for photoionizing in the upper atmosphere.

Any poisoning is a side effect. Why would they poison the air they breath, I would think would be the first question to ones self, in trying to figure these out.

They started seeding clouds in the 40's, so this is just the natural progression. Instead of seed the clouds, Control them completely...hence...Chem trails.

Everyone wants to be Jesus, ZombieJesus, because that bad ass could control the weather. You control the weather, you control everything...pretty simple really, well everything but 3 nails, but he saw that one coming.

Peace

new topics

join