It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange commercial Orbs/UFO's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
This happened late last night I was half a sleep, and a commercial came on showing orbs, and strange lights.
I never got the subject, at first I thought it to be about the UFO marathon or the likes, it was almost like one of those scientology adds, leaving the viewer with only questions.

This is most likely in the wrong forum so mods delete or move this as needed!

I just found it odd, that an add, would have this kind of subject matter and followed with a single word........I'm not very good with this subject or historical names...

The word looked to be ancient or something I'm just not familiar with ...maybe
apylon, but not deffinate about that being the word.
something similar, could or is this a new religion, a message, or a dream..I know I did not dream this.

I also know its not a good post or topic, I am just hoping someone else seen this and can enlighten me, as to what it is/was.
TY in advance.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
babylon ?
start of viral campaign for video game/movie to come

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ::.mika.::

That could very well be what I saw, like I said, I was half asleep, and it did not look like an advert, more like an infomercial.
There was no mention of a game, or anything, Babylon is a word I'm familiar with and I would have noticed that "I think"
The orbs were actual vids, the same vids that are discussed on this site, is why it caught my attention, there wqas no CGI...well no obvious CGI..
Had to say it that way, beings that most of the vids in question were either CGI or fakes of some sort, that was debunked or disproven here on ATS.

There was no commentaray or music that I can recall, just a flurry of clips of different orbs/UFO's and a single word in the lower left hand corner, then poof its over.

new topics

join