It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is Your Number 1 Pet hate?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluebelle

Ah, but I did have the greatest meal of my life for there was a cockroach inside the tin. Yum, yum, yum!
I gnawed a small hole in my tin and slipped a stray thread of dog hair through it to create a makeshift necklace. I wore it to school daily and immediately became the most popular boy in school. Until some kid came swanning in with a can of tuna hung around his neck. Back to obscurity for me.

Don't get me wrong I adore reading what they have to say, it's mind twistingly superlative. The OP of this thread is one of my favourites, I was just questioning him in the chat room thingy about this line from his latest thread:

I am almost 100% that the technology/physics used to wipe your memory is controlled by rogue 4th density Aliens.

Brilliant I'm sure you will agree.

I'm constantly getting my feet wet in those types of threads, it's not as hard as you think. Being intoxicated helps I find

Nibiru and mars/moon threads grind my gears too. "Look there, that is obviously a spaceport located next to that monolith in the shape of Elvis Presley!"

When in fact most of them look like an extreme close up of a baboons rear end!

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
-b ± SQRT(b2 - 4ac)
x = -------------------
2a

I HATE these types of problems. The only one that I know that can solve them is jkrog.

But to me, the answer is always 7.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiveForever8
Ah, but I did have the greatest meal of my life for there was a cockroach inside the tin. Yum, yum, yum!
I gnawed a small hole in my tin and slipped a stray thread of dog hair through it to create a makeshift necklace. I wore it to school daily and immediately became the most popular boy in school. Until some kid came swanning in with a can of tuna hung around his neck. Back to obscurity for me.

That right there is probably the single most demented paragraph I have ever read since being on ATS. I hope someone comes along and sees that without having read any of the previous posts.

Im in awe that you managed to obtain a dog hair. Was such a rarity during my childhood. I once knew someone who's mother owned a dog hair gilet. She let me try it on once, made me feel sooo special, almost like royalty.

Did he elaborate on that theory? Or just say it was a light being who told him that?

The video in the annunaki moon base thread is by far the best example of people with slightly overactive imaginations, and too much time on their hands.
Not only did this guy spot an underground base (which judging by his colouring was on the surface), people and machines, buses, gas trucks, an orb base, THREE spaceships and a moon buggy.. but he managed to deduce that these all belonged to the annunaki. I think he was special.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bluebelle

but he managed to deduce that these all belonged to the annunaki. I think he was special.

They don't BELONG to the Annunaki,they just have a long term lease with a purchase option.

[edit on 8-1-2010 by The Utopian Penguin]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by The Utopian Penguin

I hope you arent trying to insinuate that the author of that thread wasnt telling the 100% truth.

Although actually, he did say 'people' and not aliens. Plus I heard a rumour that macdonalds had bought a sizeable chunk of the moon. Maybe some sort of interstellar fly-thru was being constructed.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   

All I know is when the USA fired that HUGE projectile at the moon last year it hit about 50 yards away from my summer cottage, clogged the filter on my swimming pool and aquaculture pond. Do you know how much it costs to refill a swimming pool on the moon.It's exorbitant!!!! We're in litigation right now so...I can't really speak about it.

...as far as the annunaki are concerned... They pay their rent with a money order every three months in advance,I don't really have any complaints.

[edit on 8-1-2010 by The Utopian Penguin]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Demented? Moi? Surely not. Considering some of the stuff I read on ATS I don't know if that's an insult or a compliment.

At least I think it was a dog hair. I've only ever seen one in a picture, my great, great, great, great, great, great, great grandfather used to own one:

Is that what you would call a 'dog' on the right of that picture? (my great, great, great, great, great, great, great grandfather being on the left of course)

Apparently they are his theories...

......in addition with the memory wipe near the above mentioned portals, come memory implants designed to create and etch out habbitual neural pathways in your mind to cause you to release both you psi and chi energy (both are powerful) throughout your lifetime. Many of you who meditate may have noticed mental anomolies, this is down to mental implants!

Meh.

Correct me if I'm wrong but did the OP of that video just colour in a picture of the moon?

"If you can't see this is some type of wheeled vehicle your blind."

I'm blind.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by The Utopian Penguin

I am sorry to hear that. But really you should have invested in a pool cover, they guard against all manner of things - including debris resulting from the careless firing of missiles. They'll have someones eye out one of these days.

reply to post by LiveForever8

Its a compliment, the mentally unstable are what makes this site so much fun

This for instance, this is my brand new favourite thread. Its so brilliant that Im not even sure its real:

Pure insanity.

My, my, your grandfather is a handsome chap! I couldnt comment on whether or not that was a dog though, Ive only seen stick figure drawings of them. Although it does seem to resemble some sort of horse. Could be wrong though

......in addition with the memory wipe near the above mentioned portals, come memory implants designed to create and etch out habbitual neural pathways in your mind to cause you to release both you psi and chi energy (both are powerful) throughout your lifetime. Many of you who meditate may have noticed mental anomolies, this is down to mental implants!

Hmm, I see.. I want to believe him. But as I see no mention of the ascension, vibrations, or any specific breed of alien I shall stay sat on the fence. Cant just go round believing any old crap!

I believe he did simply colour the picture in. The worrying thing is though that it apparantly took him months to do. I'd like to introduce him to my 5 year old niece, she can achieve the same effect in 30 seconds flat. Obviously a genius.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Demented? Mentally unstable? Sounds like a backhanded compliment at best! Still, I shall wear it as a badge of honour

That thread is a prime example of this sites genius.

Interesting S&F.

Singing Karaoke has offered me a glimpse of this. When I hit certain notes it is like opening the door to a higher realm/understanding.

He was a handsome bugger. He was also king of the swingers and a jungle VIP

I'm pretty sure that's a dog. I thought horses lived in the sea? I could be wrong.

I also find it hard to believe him when he can't even get the lingo correct. Damn amateur!

That fella didn't even colour it in fully. There were white bits all over the gaff. I used to get through a different colouring book each week. You should get her to do some and send them to him. Let him see how it's really done.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I think I have anger issues. I have another one which has built up over the last month or so.. it almost deserves its own thread.

People who think we want to know every detail of their life.. and choose to update their status about every 3 hours.
The status below has driven me to include this as a pet peeve. This girl is ridiculous..and the statuses Ive listed below have accumulated over a mere 5 days. :shk:

'Wish people would grow (naughty f word) up and mind there own business. Like they havent got nothing better to do then spread gossip to people.'

1. Is drinking coffee in bed now I just need someone to cuddle up to

2. Why do I bother caring. Its not appreciated
3. Hmm whats on my mind. There's alot of things on my mind!
4. New year, fresh start, new me

5. So you want me, come find me!
funny how things turn out.. you find them again and its just a waste of time, tonight is the last night and I may not see you but remember this, this isnt a game!!
6. Single or be happy again. I dont think I like being single. Advice people

7. Right this is it. No more thinking or being with the past. Need to start looking towards the future now

8. Cant wait for today to be over and done with then I can get on with my life.
9. I dont know what to do, go out and face the music or stay in and mope about it... suggestions people
10. Lol I cant be bothered anymore. Your not worth the hassle. Have a great life.
11. Do you know what Im not going to bother anymore. You have her you deserve eachother! Im not gonna let you abuse her or me anymore.
12. God its so complicated for us both but im sure things will work out for the best.
13. is glad I have you back in my life but lets see what tonight will bring, good or bad we shall have to see.

Haha yes, you just need to insert a few riddles & generally make your posts sound as vague as possible and you'll be set!

Horses living in the sea? Madness!

I liked the karaoke one. Although why he started going on about the beatles I dont know, because I have it on good authority that he only experiences these musical epiphanies when he performs this.

I particularly enjoyed this post as well -

Hi Mr Green, good to 'see' you again. They are so strong at times, aren't they? The other night I had to sit up in bed and ask for them to slow down a bit, because I got so anxious. They slowed to a pace I could take in and use.

That guys colouring skills were not up to scratch, his talents clearly lie elsewhere.
I will ask my niece, but she rarely responds to requests for artwork, she finds that it demeans her work. Artists.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Facebook status' make me want to kill! Especially when people (usually of the female variety in my experience) post things for attention. Ridiculous one liners that beg to be replied to, usually by similarly minded idiots. Also relationship issues! No one cares!

12. God its so complicated for us both but im sure things will work out for the best

Is she talking to God there?

I have it on good authority

One of your spirit guides i presume? Or a light-being from the delta quadrant?
They are all about 'back' in the delta quadrant

This thread has me baffled. Has he stumbled upon potentially the biggest conspiracy of all time?

You might be aware of this already but if not prepare to laugh your socks off. FML - Comedy gold.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bluebelle

People who think we want to know every detail of their life.. and choose to update their status about every 3 hours.

I'm having pizza for dinner.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiveForever8

This thread has me baffled. Has he stumbled upon potentially the biggest conspiracy of all time?

I am planning on watching some water boil after my pizza.

I shall observe and document the whole thing.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Its always the women! If they were teenagers they could be forgiven for being a little attention seeking, but the girl I mentioned above is 23.. and the one Im going to bring up next is also 23, and strangely enough a good friend of hers. Best thing is though, they put all of these statuses up and no one actually comments on them.
I doubt she was talking to god, he would have struck her down with a ball of fire or something similar by now if she was!

This is the other girls statuses (is that even a word?) from over the last week or so:

1.has just found a bday card from her ex boyfriend... sayin that i was goin to waste and thats y he rescued me, i was the best thing to happen to him n that he will love me for the rest of his life... when reading this i thought i was goin to breakdown n cry bt instead i felt nothing.. the hard times are over nw and i can finally move on wit my life. I dont regret him, i wish the best for him!
2. realy needs to lose weight x
3. LOOKIN AT VIDEOS OF MARILYN MANSON... CANT BELIEVE HOW SEXI HE IS...!!!!... That one has no real relevance to attention seeking, but marilyn manson.. why.
4. i told u that i wud stay out of ur life nw y stay out of mine, its got nothing to do wit u who i email or text and its certainly non of ur business to know what i want them for! you've made ur bed now lie in it!
5. has just binned all of her cuddly toys that exs have brought her!!

Also, this stupid thing of adding more letters to a word for no actual reason. Hate, hate, hate. e.g '... onitt t'nitee withh thee girliess.. bringg on thee pinkk sambuciess,, so muchh to will powerr.. i officallyy havee nonee!! =) ................................... ♥'

Im done with spirit guides, aka my cat. I came to the realisation that she was telling me what I wanted to hear simply because she wanted her supply of tuna to be increased. It worked.
I have trouble communicating with the light-beings unfortunately. I was successfully raising my frequency, but after I saw that thread about unmasking reptiles Ive become a little terrified of what will happen. The last thing I want to do is wake up in the morning and find that my mother is in fact a 7 foot tall iguana.
The information I gathered on the karaoke phenomenan came from the bible codes. I was a little sceptical of this method until this guy came along. They told him he was an alien, so they must be right.

That thread is harrowing. 'A clear swirly substance'.

Can you imagine if the poor guy held his head over the boiling water and had to experience the sheer terror of steam. Ive got visions of him running round shouting 'OH MY GOD ITS ON MY FACE, IM MELTING!!!'
Im gutted that he didnt take a picture of the water.

Ive never seen that site before! Funny AND depressing. Perfection on a stick, clearly!

Today, I was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. I called all my family members to invite them over this evening because I had some very important news for them that could not wait. They all declined the invite. When I asked why, they said they were going to my cousins to watch his new TV. FML

I feel like Ive been living under a rock not being aware of sites like this & lamebook. The only remotely entertaining site I know of that isnt facebook is hats of meat. My evil friend linked me to that when I was sat in the quiet area of the library trying to work. Never had so many dirty looks & people tutting at me in my entire life!

reply to post by tribewilder

Im going to open a window.

Im going to close it.

OMG.. one of my socks is missing.

Phew, found it!

Is thinking about opening the window again..

Hi everyone.. this is xxxx's mother. Unfortunately xxxx got beaten to death last night. Apparantly it was due to incessant, pointless status updating on fb. Dont blame them really.

[edit on 9/1/10 by Bluebelle]

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Id just like to point out that the above post is possibly the longest thing I have written in my life, including the essays I have to do at uni. Im pleased and worried in equal amounts.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by tribewilder

Thank you. I expect a 10,000 word thesis on Boiling Water: Conspiracies Within?

Due in on Monday

Well I didn't want to be the one to say it, but yes it is always the women! And it seems age means nothing to these people. Attention seeking knows no bounds.

'Statuses', haha, I asked the same thing and settled with status' but I'm getting no horrible red line so I guess it's all systems go.

1.has just found a bday card from her ex boyfriend... sayin that i was goin to waste and thats y he rescued me, i was the best thing to happen to him n that he will love me for the rest of his life... when reading this i thought i was goin to breakdown n cry bt instead i felt nothing.. the hard times are over nw and i can finally move on wit my life. I dont regret him, i wish the best for him!

Wowzers. That is just cringe worthy.

Cats are too clever for my liking, they always look like they are up to something. Ah, AnthraAndromda, a favourite of mine too. Using a DNA test that proves he's human...to prove he's an alien, priceless

Steam is deadly. I think it's the biggest killer after heart disease, but don't quote me on it. Also that blast of heat you get in the face when you open the oven door, horrible.

Today, I got hit in the face with a piece of bacon. FML

Short and sweet

Hats of meat

THE BASE-BULL CAP - This classic is made from the best of the male bovine

That one actually looks quite snazzy although it wouldn't last 5 minutes at the beach, thieving seagulls!

As for how much you have written, practice makes perfect

A few more pet hates......

People who spend ages at cash machines. YOU DO NOT NEED A RECEIPT! Think of the planet for gods sake!

People who get tattoos in foreign languages when they have absolutely no idea what it means. "But it looks good."

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Facebook just ruins my life really. Another fb related annoyance is that chat thing. It rarely, if ever, works... and when it does you always get those people you only know vaguely, or havent seen since school trying to awkwardly converse with you. Its like they're completely unaware that you have a profile that gives information on what you're doing, and so they dont really need to brave facebooks dodgy chat feature to find out first hand.

That blast of heat from the oven is not fun. Especially when you combine it with an overly sensitive heat-detector.

Ahh bacon. That story reminded me instantly of this site - Bacon & Meat.
I must give a special mention to beef bandages, bacon belt, and the what would bacon do deluxe spin folder. Im seriously toying with the idea of buying that last one.

My favourites on hats of meat is the 'surf and turf' (incredibly impressive, such a wide variety of meats!), and the canadian. Simply because it has a chin strap of sausages. Genius.

People who get tattoos in foreign languages when they have absolutely no idea what it means. "But it looks good."

Yes!! Haha, I love people that get these tattoos. I literally cannot comprehend why a person would get a tattoo in a language which they dont understand.
The chinese & hebrew one's are the best. People seem to think these tattoo's are perfect translations when it simply is not the case. And assuming that whatever you've had tattooed isnt just a completely different word, to a person who can read those languages they just wont make any sense.
And aside from those reasons, they're so common and tacky looking!

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
sorry, its been a little over 3 hours, but I fell asleep.

then I woke up and all of the water was boiled away...have to start over

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   

I know what you mean, I sold my soul to the devil the day I got a fb account. Chat is useless. I hate that you can't 'appear offline' whilst still being able to see who is online. The most horrid sentence in my life has become 'You have been tagged in a photo/video.' I genuinely don't look forward to going on fb the morning after the night before.

It is definitely worse when combined with an overly sensitive heat-detector. Its even worserer (I know, I know) when what you are getting out of the oven is a disgustingly cheap burnt pizza. Demoralising.

I'm beginning to worry about you. You seem obsessed with meat products, your a meatoholic

Having said that the Deluxe Spinner looks terrific.

What would bacon do?
- Raise cholesterol
- Spit hot grease
- Liven up a salad

Simply because it has a chin strap of sausages. Genius.

I second that.

Haha. I remember some actor, cant remember who, got something written in Chinese. He thought it said 'love of mankind' but it turned out to read 'man love'
After I got my tattoo, in the queens english, my brother wanted to get one. I had to talk him out of getting a silly foreign language one.

One of my old school mates went to get a huge one across his back and shoulders. He wanted to get some yin and yang symbol but realised half way through that he could only afford half. Still to this day he just has a 'yin' symbol covering half his back
It looks awful. He was always a bit slow.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Haha, I love the anxious wait the next day to see what you'll be tagged in. Reminds me of a particular hangover day around a year ago.. woke up to my friend ringing me in absolute hysterics telling me to check facebook. Went and checked it to find several videos of me and 3 friends running round in the pouring rain, macdonalds paper bags on our heads, singing songs & replacing random words with the word 'burger'. e.g. this song, but with random lyric changes such as 'oh pretty burger, I want to eat you with fries' in the chorus.
Then when some man shouted out of his window at us, we ran away screaming 'its the burger king, he's trying to kill us'.
None of us had any recollection of these videos. Or going to macdonalds.
It was a strange night to say the least.

I was going to go on to say that Im not meatoholic, but judging from the above story maybe you're right to be worried!

Oh I forgot to mention 'st anthony patron saint of bacon' from that site. I may start posting in the religious forums quoting his views on bacon & other meats.

Haha, man love.. ideal! Thing is people just take the tattooists opinion of what it says as gospel, when generally they dont have a clue.
Let me guess, do you have 'love' & 'hate' tattooed on your knuckles, or just the old classic 'mum' on the arm?

I had a couple of tattoos done when I was 16 & 17, and 5 years on and Im quite proud that I was young & impressionable yet managed to avoid getting tattoos that were related to winnie the pooh, dolphins, celtic designs or chinese! My friend who came with me for the first one wasnt so lucky, she decided to get a paw print tattooed on the back of her neck. She regrets that one big style. :shk:

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join