It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Differences Between Jews and Muslims

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Hi All
Because of the ever popular Israell bashing I thought you would be interested in reading this...
How could the picture be 'painted' any more vividly?

The Global Islamic population is approximately 1,200,000,000
ONE BILLION TWO HUNDRED MILLION or 20% of the world's population.
They have received the following Nobel Prizes:
Literature:
1988 - Najib Mahfooz
Peace:
1978 - Mohamed Anwar El-Sadat
1990 - Elias James Corey
1994 - Yaser Arafat:
1999 - Ahmed Zewai
Economics:
(zero)
Physics:
(zero)
Medicine:
1960 - Peter Brian Medawar
1998 - Ferid Mourad
TOTAL: 7 SEVEN
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Who is blaming the jews ? No one is.
It's about Israel and who rules it. Those that run it or ran it have killed and have blood on their hands. So if you want to talk about murder I will be delighted. They don't hijack stuff because they don't need to. Why hijack when you got an airforce, just send a few jets and blow up a bunch of kids and old people. Only people that are poor hijack, those that usualy throw rocks. Trendy people use F-16s. As for the jews, the jews are many and just like everyone they pick sides, some go for Israel some don't.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
There are extremists on both sides. They both have different ways to accomplish what they're trying to do. Just because the news bombards you with 'terrorist' this and 'terrorist' that and connects it to muslims doesn't mean extremist jews have never done anything just as wrong as extremist muslims. Jews also have blood on their hands, they aren't some angelic group that is incapable of evil, they're also just human and spew hate and violance as much as the next person. Just tired of seeing people defend jews with anything they can just because they don't want to believe that any jew has ever commited any violent acts themself and it's ALWAYS the other groups fault.

Both are to blame in one way or another, not just one.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
What are you trying to say? That Muslims are lower life forms in comparison to Jews?

So if there are only 14,000,000 Jewish people on the planet, are you implying that there is some sort of conspiracy that has placed so many in positions of power around the world?
EDIT***By the above sentence, I was trying to question the nature of this thread not be racist.. I can see how people could take it this way though***

Don't get it..

How does barbaric actions committed by Israel against Muslims lead onto a thread attempting to show that people of the Jewish faith are better than those of a Muslim faith who have been oppressed by those of European blood for millennia?

[edit on 27/12/09 by Dermo]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Dermo

clearly your hate of jews colors your opinions and logic.

That was a clear but simple showing of Muslim contributions VS Jewish contributions into science and more.

It is a clear response to the ignorant few who say the world is better of without Jews and only have muslims in M.E.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by mrmonsoon

Hmmm.. my hate of Jews even though I have jewish friends & not a prejudice bone in my body? Don't make me laugh with your stereotypical *Snip* attempt to demonize me because I questioned a clearly obvious attempt at racism.

Or is it that it pisses you off that I don't hate Muslims and that you do?

Don't make me laugh, get a decent opinion for yourself.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 12/27/2009 by semperfortis]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dermo
What are you trying to say? That Muslims are lower life forms in comparison to Jews?

So if there are only 14,000,000 Jewish people on the planet, are you implying that there is some sort of conspiracy that has placed so many in positions of power around the world?

Don't get it..

How does barbaric actions committed by Israel against Muslims lead onto a thread attempting to show that people of the Jewish faith are better than those of a Muslim faith who have been oppressed by those of European blood for millennia?

I love how you say the muslims have been opperessed seems like they have been peace loving tree hugging hippys for the last 1000 or so years they have been.

Need I point out the vast store of human rights abuses they commit on a daily basis compared to the jews so if you have to pick the lesser of 2 evils I would go with the jews

The list which I have seen before shows that per capita Jews contrabute more to the world than Islam. Not sure how you could not see this?

It seems you might be slightly jew-a-phobic in your thinking.

Personally I would rather have Jews running a counrty than Muslims as at least the Jews wont force me to convert or kill me if I don't

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by jpmail

Exactly.. except without the Jew o Phobic rubbish..

My point is this..

How could the picture be 'painted' any more vividly?

Someone needs to be objective here and question the reasoning behind the above sentence..

That my friend, is what I am doing..

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I would agree with this 100%.

People need to wake up.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Hi Yakov,

I think that to put your list of Nobel winners into perspective,we would have to look at the way nominees are put forward,what for,and by whom.Then,who decides on the winners?

This differs from year to year,so could take a long while to work out weather or not there is any possible voting bias involved in such decisions.

Without knowing more about the above,it would not be proper to assume anything from your list.
Regards,S

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Differences?

Of course there are differences. They're people aren't they? Though the vast majority have many of the same wants and needs. They want to be able to live their lives in peace and/or contentment... They need to be left alone in order to do this...

However, there is a tiny, tiny minority on BOTH sides that are unable, or rather unwilling to let them do so...

...and those of us who are neither one nor the other shake our heads in befuddled wonderment at the sheer stupidity of it all, or try to take advantage of it in some shape, form, or fashion.

Some day, we'll all outgrow this, or maybe our children, or our children's children, and we'll look back on this past thousand years of bloodletting and wonder at the stupidity of it all.

Hating each other when they're so much alike as to be virtually indistinguishable.

If it weren't so sad, it'd be laughable...

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Holy Smoke, how can the number of Nobel prizes be used as any basis for determining the worth of a people?

I mean, they gave them to Al Gore and Barack Obama for heavens sake!

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
OP nice try...

But there are allot of people on ATS who believe "anything" and jew conspiracies are right up there with Reptilians and the Federation of light around here...

Kudos... on pointing out the massive GOOD jews do everyday, it will be LOST entirely on many...

I will say tho...

Seagull does have a point;

there IS a small Minority of Jews and followers of Islam who are NUTS, when it's us Jew's .5% of 14 Million doesn't much add up.... .5% of 1.2 billion is an army.... that's why they have the rap...

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Well ,if Nobel prize would have existed in 900-1300 AD majority of its winners were Muslims. Current "dark age" is due to religious and social issues ANY monotheistic group went through. Plus take into consideration that even average article published by American scientist in American scientific paper has much more weight and attention then brilliant article by Sudanese scientist in whatever is available to him in Sudan.
Also, i do not like to hide behind achievements of other people. Personally i achieved much less professionally then lots of Muslims so i see no reason to consider myself superior in any way.
As for bashing of lots of people due to actions of few - how exactly what you just posted differs?
There are more then billion of Muslims. If all would be murderous fanatics world would have ended already. Vast majority of them are normal descent people. So there is no real need/excuse to bash Jews as a group or Israel as a nation, just as no need/excuse to bash Muslims.
Shalom.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
It has always seemed bizarre to me that two peoples that descended from a common father (Abraham), could have such intense hatred for one another. It is almost like a severe case of "daddy liked me best". I think that the fact that Israel is God's chosen people inflamed everyone in the area with jealousy. Jews are a proud and industrious people. They are by far one of the most educated populations in the world. They stick together (for the most part) and look after their own. As an illustration , I wonder how many Jewish people are on welfare in the US.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

Well said! Respect!

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Very very good thread with a strong focus on advocating peace with intelligent material.
I guess you are a contender for the next Peace Nobel Prize now

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Yacov

There is no difference in my view. Both are human beings which breathe the same oxygen and share the only planet we know as Earth. The only difference is what humans have made themselves, nothing less nothing more.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I think the biggest difference is that Jews in all their history never tried to convert other people to their religion, its a closed religion[just keep it between you and your god]..Good thing for starters

If people say well Israel uses f16 and palestinians rocks, well most of them settled since '46 '47 and worked their butts off to build up an economy and to try not being exterminated [after wwII], and they've succeeded..Just look at what Israel did with the land in terms of agriculture and what the arab neighbours did in that respect...

[edit on 28-12-2009 by Foppezao]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
wrong section?
how is this a middle east issue?

this thread is disgusting though
Is there is a digusting section on ATS?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join