It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well it's Official, This is the last $$ James Cameron gets from me!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
This guy is a major a$$wipe.
Watch how he cusses out a fan who asked for an autograph.
He could have developed a major fan base by simply smiling and signing the damm thing and thanking the guy "thank you for seeing my movie" but instead he has alianated the autograph seeker, me and hopefully thousands more.

This is how the arrogant Hollywood elite thinks of the little people that pay our hard earned money to go see thier crap on the big screen.
NEVER AGAIN!

www.breitbart.tv...

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Haven't you learned anything?
Did you investigate both sides of the story before making your judgement?

Read up and you may find that Cameron was justified in his actions, albeit he could have handled it with a little more class and tact.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
What I see is a large, tatooed man putting something into an obviously tired Cameron's face who looked as if he just got off a plane. He said something quietly about not signing it and then this guy follows him saying things as he went.

The film cuts out and then back sometime later with Cameron telling him to get out of his space. Based on how this 'fan' continues to cuss and heckle him for sometime after that, I have a feeling that Cameron was justified in his response.

In fact, I don't think I would have been near as nice to him after that. Cameron showed a lot of restraint with the man.

I have never heard anything negative about Cameron, actually just the opposite. Why is it that whenever someone is successful, we have to come up with ways to tear them down?

I loved the movie. Cameron is a genious and you really should pause before you jump on the band wagon to try and discredit someone you know nothing about, based on a situation you know nothing about.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
You fan boys are blind. You don't see what kind of arrogant a-hole this guy is?
Sheep.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
What a loser that guy is!
NOT Cameron!
What a f@#ckchops.
That guy is whining about spending his money on Cameron's movie; as if Cameron forced the guy to spend his money on the film.
And the dou#$ebag's argument is that spending that money entitles him to an autograph?
Psycho.
Where does this guy get off thinking he can demand Cameron's time?
What if my original songs start getting played on the radio, OP?
Does your buying them off of ITunes mean that I would owe you my time?
My energy?
To treat you like a friend when I don't even know you?
Cause that would suck to become a really successful artist and then find out that people are insane in that way.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by joey_hv

I think the only arrogant one is the guy who keeps asking him for an autograph. he tries to put the pity party on James by talking about how he only makes 16 dollars an hour. Just because he did not get his way by getting the autograph he makes a big deal about it. I personally think if more people actually could recognize James Cameron and they saw him giving an autograph hed be swarmed by much more people. What makes the guy who wanted the autograph's actions any more noble than Camerons?

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Wow, amazing how you guys idolize these peope! they are JUST people like you and I! wakew up! pull your heads out...AMAZING! mesmerized by these arrogant a-holes!

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by joey_hv
Wow, amazing how you guys idolize these peope! they are JUST people like you and I! wakew up! pull your heads out...AMAZING! mesmerized by these arrogant a-holes!

right if they are the same people as you and I, who was the one in that video who acted civil? I didn't hear James Cameron telling the antagonizer that the plot of his life sucked. Sure, maybe Cameron should have given an autograph but he didn't and the guy acted like a 3 year old about it. It even shows him trying to keep to himself when first asked for the autograph.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
hey joey. imma call you joey. like a baby kangaroo.

you see the problem with people like you is that your very single minded. You see Joedy its not that they are blind fans and ignorant masses. they just arent stupid. They investigated the full story and looks like you were wrong. So Joeker, instead of making a scene and trying to act all self righteous. why not cut the # and realize you were wrong.

pssst btw joe-the-new-years-baby, "your all just ignorant" is not a valid argument on ATS.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Not mesmerized at all i know a couple of people in the business and they are just like me when someone gets in my face. They have lives and problems and don't really owe anybody anything. It's just a job by the way

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Someone sure is upset they won't have that eBay auction they were expecting.

The autograph hound is beyond rude.

[edit on 12/25/09 by GENERAL EYES]

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Remember that Southpark episode with the Jonas bros and Kenny's girlfriend and her friends go back stage to meet them?
...yeah you guys remind me of the Jonas bros groupies.
OPEN WIDE!
www.southparkstudios.com...

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
hey joey,

Why did the guy have a camera-man filming from the time he started to approach Cameron until he couldn't harass him anymore?

Guess you didn't think about that, did you? baaa

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
The funny thing is that poster probably would've wound up on eBay for big bucks the minute Cameron signed it. That how middle age fanboyz generally show their appreciation for someone giving them their autograph.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by joey_hv

This is how the arrogant Hollywood elite thinks of the little people that pay our hard earned money to go see thier crap on the big screen.
NEVER AGAIN!

oh no...how will he afford that new house now that he doen't have your fifteen dollars. He may just have to get a second job...

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I find it funny that the guy in love with Erik Estrada is calling ANYONE else a fanboy.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
The guy could've just signed it. Apparently success has got to this guy's head. If it wasn't for people paying to go see his movies, he'd be an average joe just like everyone else. The least he could do was sign it. It's really not that hard to write your name. Too bad the guy wanting an autograph didn't knock that "better than thou" attitude right of him.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a) this movie looks like a bad video game
b) terminator and the abyss are his only worthy mentions.
c) who cares how james cameron acts?

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
It almost looks like a set up with the edited video. ("Hey, you ask Cameron for an autograph, then we'll heckle him until he gets upset and calls you a name... Then we'll edit it and put it on YouTube for the fools out there who believe everything they see on YouTube... It'll be awesome"! ...)

The insect of a fan was far beyond rude. Cameron was obviously tired and just getting off a plane. I would have been much nastier than Cameron was. Much nastier.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
The OP is just trolling. As an overall troll, I give this thread a 3 out of 10. I'd rate it higher, but it just lacks subtlety and panache. I'd rate it lower, but he did get more bites from it than he deserved.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join