It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another dazzling UFO filmed in Mother Russia

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
What I can't seem to understand is why an alien craft would need to use lighting on the outside of their craft in the form of very archaic LED looking bulbs. My assessment of the LED bulbs are just to describe the fact that they don't seem very advanced.

With that said, anytime I see a UFO WITH little blinking lights I immediately dismiss it as a terrestrial craft.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
It's a small blimp that is in the testing process in Russia. It uses led based lights, and is going to be used to promote events.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr_skepticc
It's a small blimp that is in the testing process in Russia. It uses led based lights, and is going to be used to promote events.

That's the best explanation I've heard so far.

My immediate reaction watching the video was that it was a plane... but as I watched it showed a different profile to the camera and didn't look like a standard plane anymore.

Definitely requires further investigation as I don't think it's an out-right fake video.

Good find, thanks OP!

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Jet airliner, illuminated vertical stabilizer(Red), in a climbing turn after takeoff, towards camera. Landing lights on, Standard strobe light.

Too much terrestrial to go extra. IMHO.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I watched some of the other videos and they appear to be commercial aircraft, at least military but ours for sure. One example....link

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Thank you for all for your views/opinions. This was my first attempt at a post on ATS so i understand it wasn't perfect. This UFO probably is terrestrial, although i have never seen a blimp this shape or as dazzling. I still i think it's a really clear clip and certainly fits in with the "wave" that Russia is experiencing. Anyone who wants further reading about past UFO waves in Russia should try and read Jacques Vallee's - UFO Chronicles of the Soviet Union: A Cosmic Samizdat. Vallee once again does sterling investigative work into the phenomena and is well worth a read! Merry Xmas to all, lets hope 2010 is better for everyone. X

[edit on 25-12-2009 by TheWatcher11]

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWatcher11

Hoax, Not ET.

Merry Xmas!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I don't understand why you people think that ufo's and secret government projects glow like christmas trees. There's no logic to this.

If they want to be stealth, they don't get into christmas tree mode, if they would want to be seen, they would land and say 'hello!'. It's not like they want to tease you. 'Let's light it up for five seconds just to scare them muahaha.'

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
can ANYONE - what ever there belief , posit an accurate extimateion of the size of the object ?

because i see ZERO refference points

just my hypothetical musings :

this footatge COULD be hoaxed by a medium budget hobby RC model between 20cm and 1m long - with just enough payload to support 7 LEDs , a controler / regulator and a li-ion battery pack [ total weight 75 to 200 gms ]

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Patenciq

If they want to be stealth, they don't get into christmas tree mode, if they would want to be seen, they would land and say 'hello!'. It's not like they want to tease you. 'Let's light it up for five seconds just to scare them muahaha.'

This guy is definitely onto something.

By the way check out the type of craft that pick me up every now and then - See It?

Merry Xmas!

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Yes, it could be.

Can't tell distance or size, but in the end of the movie it's very bright and sharp and really looks like rc.

If you type 'rc helicopter night' or 'rc plane night' in youtube, there's lots of 'ufo's' like this

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Patenciq

Not only the lights, but drifting slowly over Moscow.

Funny how the world hasn't seen this amazing footage yet! There's probably a reason for that: It's nothing unusual, let alone alien.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
olegen77 is notorious as one of the biggest (genuine) mental cases.
So many people have been banned for pointing out obvious evidence.
My latest comment delete/ban from him was for politely giving aircraft identification on his "UFO fake plane Moscow" video. It's a British Airways Boeing 767.
His hobby is listed as "The Truth", What truth means in that weirdo lala land place in his head that he dwells is...I've no idea.
A sad lonely deluded man just looking for attention.
Blind to anything from reality we debunkers offer him.

Time to place him on the grade A nut-case list and throw him in the virtual padded cell.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join