It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another dazzling UFO filmed in Mother Russia

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Another dazzling UFO filmed in Mother Russia

www.youtube.com

Russia UFO wave Continues
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
This amazing footage was shot by YouTube user olegen77, dated as 21/12/2009 at around 10.pm Moscow time. For me this is an outstanding catch, the light display boasts several brilliant colours and frequencies, This is a must watch for all UFO enthusiasts and i welcome any explanation or comments, I believe this is the only footage of the object unless someone knows otherwise? Watched slowed down and paused, the light formation reminded me of a Solar system, This of course is only my own imagination having fun. But could it be part of the larger "UFO wave" that mother Russia seems to be experiencing? Watch it and see what you think.
Merry Xmas

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Wow, nice video. I'm curious as to what people say about this one!
Thank you.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Pretty interesting... looks like it could be Santa himself (particularly around 1:17 ish)

But seriously..good find will watch with interest
Cheers

Berth

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
this is in the breaking news forum why....

2nd line

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Amazing footage. Thank you very much. I really wish I'd get my chance to meet an alien race and get off this rock of ours.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
It's terrestrial, due entirely to the fact that it has a red port navigation light (and I'm pretty sure I spotted a green starboard light early in the video), like every other earth-based aircraft. The other lights are strange, yes, but I would guess that it's a blimp and the other lights are for whatever it's advertising.

That's my take. This isn't extraordinary at all.

Keep digging, though.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Pretty lights, but it's way too clunky to be one of theirs. It's ours.

You'd know right away, believe me.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by EsSeeEye

The craft is obviously triangular and the lighting is not like you would see on a normal aircraft.

Time the flashing white light.. aircraft strobe lights flash 40 times per minute.

Everyone also needs to understand Moscow is a very strict no fly zone. No aircraft fly over Moscow. If it was outside the city thats one thing, but I have never seen a plane flying over Moscow.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by EsSeeEye
It's terrestrial, due entirely to the fact that it has a red port navigation light (and I'm pretty sure I spotted a green starboard light early in the video), like every other earth-based aircraft. The other lights are strange, yes, but I would guess that it's a blimp and the other lights are for whatever it's advertising.

Keep digging, though.

Interestingly enough if you check out orionfi's videos on youbube, there are many "mimicking" aircraft lights, but the lights here seem unconventional, in the number of them, shape of craft, and I can't tell but on orionfi's there is a missing fuelage.
His are orion crafts, and for some reason this strikes me as similar. He says he has contact with the ones he films. His ones also fly slower than normal, and have small probes or lights leave them, which isnt conventional either. Kind of triangle/manta ray shapes that can morph into plane looks at time.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by EsSeeEye

Keep digging, though.

We have no way of knowing this because we don't know which way the craft is flying. The only reference point is at the very end and still we can't tell whether it's flying toward us or away from us. Terrestrial aviation lights have the red one on the left wingtip... but, again, we can't tell which way it's flying.

What I find strange are all the other white lights... definately not the norm.

Also, who says that only terrestrial aircraft would use the lighting convention we've instituted for all terrestrial craft to use in order to prevent collision. When I'm in Europe, I drive on the left side of the road.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Kind of reminds me of this one in Colorado on 12/11/09. The colors start to show at around 3 min.

Colorado USA UFO video December 11th, 2009

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by blujay

I agree, most likely a "secret" military aircraft.

Good video anyways. Thanks for the post.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
You can see the standard navigation lights, and the rest could be just landing lights on something like the huge Antonov An-225 Mriya. The video man has a lot of stuff with the object sighting terminated by an apartment in his field of view, probably from another apartment building. Interesting angles though.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 24-12-2009 by smurfy]

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Good find.
Certainly seems odd to me that a lot of sightings in various threads all seem to describe something like this craft above places where they shouldn`t be.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWatcher11

good find..... strange looking craft... its shape is definately not the norm... dunno what it is.... not a helicopter or plane in my opinion....

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Space Dudes! Cool video!
Crazy alien spaceships "love it!"

[edit on 24-12-2009 by MOTT the HOOPLE]

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadlysponge
this is in the breaking news forum why....

2nd line

um .... who said anything about breaking news? infact.. no one has really been "OMFG!!!" yet. or do you constantly talk to elvis and aliens all in one shot?

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by expat2368

man... I dont think anyone ever has seen a plane or chopper flying over moscow.. not without a few missiles following them anyway

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

okay unity, I think it is safe to say that information coming from ANYONE that says they are in contact with aliens.. is pretty much like taking Wikipedia as a decent reference site..... ITS JUST MAD!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join