It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The TRUTH of Freemasonry

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
The temple may be open to the public for tours, and they said anyone can use the library for research. But it was a private tour. They had to get someone who was available. There were probably some curtains that had to be lifted and some security systems that had to be disarmed.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ulysses
The temple may be open to the public for tours, and they said anyone can use the library for research. But it was a private tour. They had to get someone who was available.

Of course, when filming anything releases must be signed in regards liability and permission to use likenesses must be obtained.

There were probably some curtains that had to be lifted and some security systems that had to be disarmed.

Everything you saw on the show, to the best of my recollection, is open to the public.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ulysses

They see a stone and they automatically assume its the missing stone? They can't be that good at analysis if they assume that right off the bat. And how do you go from one stone being sent to the AASR HQ from Truman to sending stone to every Masonic Temple in the country? That is a non sequitur. You can't be very familiar with Freemasonry if you think that a stone with Masonic symbols is rare.

Freemasons do building dedications all the time using cornerstones.

I don't want to believe that they have ever killed anyone, but then again so many judges have been Masons that cover-ups are a possibility.

Can you give me a round-about percentage or number of Judges that are also Masons?

1. The Masons did hide the cornerstones to protect secrets from the British.

No cornerstone holds Masonic secrets on it.

2. The Masons inscribed the cornerstones with their plans for a NWO, and later decided to hide them.

How do you draw this conclusion?

3. The stones were stolen by the Illuminati. I know that Illuminati were also involved in the creation of this country. One of the signers of the Declaration of Independence was one.

Which one?

4. This one is really far-fetched. One cornerstone (or possibly both) is hidden in the Great Pyramid of Giza. Consider that the back of the one dollar bill shows an incomplete pyramid with the Eye of Judgement descending onto it. Both the eye and the triangle that surrounds it are Masonic symbols. I make no speculation as to how they would move a 2-ton rock half way around the world before airplanes existed, and I'll admit it seems impossible. The choice of artwork is interesting though.

Very far fetched. The pyramid is not a Masonic symbol

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ulysses

Its not as dramatic as you think to get a tour, even a private one.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

They said in the program that Truman sent fragments of the stone to Masonic temples all around the country.

I dont have a figure to give you for the number of judges that have been Masons, but that wouldn't really be saying a whole lot would it? I''m not saying that it is likely that the Freemasons have sanctioned murder or allowed any murders to go unpunished, but I'm not denying the possibility. I don't think every Mason goes around ready to kill at the drop of a hat, but I don't think it couldn't have happened at least once.

Franklin and Jefferson were illuminati.

As for the pyramid, I never sad it was a Masonic symbol, but the eye and the triangle are. Why would the dollar bill have an image of an incomplete pyramid on the back of it with the Eye of Judgement descending on the pyramid? Is it just a symbol, or something more?

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

I'll bet they're happy to keep certain parts of the building open 24/7, but I'll also bet that there are parts that no one but a Mason sworn to secrecy can access. For instance can I just go into the room where they hold there rituals when they're not having one, just to check it out? Would that be open to the public?
All I'm getting at is that someone once reported that the cornerstone of the White House was missing, and to this day no one has recovered it. I'm not insisting that the Masons stole it or hid it or anything like that. It's just one of my hypotheses.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   

They said in the program that Truman sent fragments of the stone to Masonic temples all around the country.
He sent fragments to the 48 regular Grand Lodges that existed in the US when he was president.

Franklin and Jefferson were illuminati.
Some websites make such claims. I'm not convinced, personally, but that's offtopic from the current discussion.

As for the pyramid, I never sad it was a Masonic symbol, but the eye and the triangle are. Why would the dollar bill have an image of an incomplete pyramid on the back of it with the Eye of Judgement descending on the pyramid? Is it just a symbol, or something more?
To quote the guy who designed it

The pyramid signifies Strength and Duration: The Eye over it & the Motto allude to the many signal interpositions of providence in favour of the American cause. The date underneath is that of the Declaration of Independence and the words under it signify the beginning of the new American Æra, which commences from that date.–*

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ulysses

There is a weird energy that surrounds free masons.

I would leave it there if i was you.

What is wrong with just living your life as a christian, or a buddhist or something. Why do you and others need to feel the power of controlling others that free masons is about. Most free masons have no idea of course and the ptb see them as useless eaters like us, although there ego is fed to make sure they bring in the money and keep teh base going.

edit on 12/8/2010 by andy1033 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Okay, I don't think the guy who designed the incomplete pyramid image on the dollar bill would have mentioned the wording below the date since Truman added that in 1933. Beneath that it says "The Great Seal." Whose seal? Not any that I know of.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Okay, I don't think the guy who designed the incomplete pyramid image on the dollar bill would have mentioned the wording below the date since Truman added that in 1933. Beneath that it says "The Great Seal." Whose seal? Not any that I know of.
Well, the wording is continued under the other bit on the right side... "of the United States." The bit with the pyramid is the reverse side of the Great Seal of the United States, designed between 1776 and 1782. en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   

For instance can I just go into the room where they hold there rituals when they're not having one, just to check it out? Would that be open to the public?

That is part of the tour.

All I'm getting at is that someone once reported that the cornerstone of the White House was missing,

But missing does not have to mean gone. It could be exactly where it was placed back in the 1700's.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus
But missing does not have to mean gone. It could be exactly where it was placed back in the 1700's.

How do you figure?

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   

How do you figure?

It can still be exactly where it has been for the past 200+ years. Just because they did not find it in their search does not mean it is not there. They may have not found the spot where it was installed.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Let me get this straight, Augustus. Your telling me I can just walk into any lodge in America and take a tour of every single room and spend some time in the library?

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus
It can still be exactly where it has been for the past 200+ years. Just because they did not find it in their search does not mean it is not there. They may have not found the spot where it was installed.

I don't understand. You mean to say that some yahoo just reported it missing and everyone took him or her at his/her word?

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Let me get this straight, Augustus. Your telling me I can just walk into any lodge in America and take a tour of every single room and spend some time in the library?

Being that we were talking about the House of the Temple I will say yes, you can tour the majority of the building. As per local lodges I can only answer for mine. If you come on Thursdays when we meet we will give you a tour of the whole lodge, including our small library, before or after our meeting. Next time you are in the New York City area ask me.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   

I don't understand. You mean to say that some yahoo just reported it missing and everyone took him or her at his/her word?

Missing does not need to mean 'gone', missing can also mean 'not able to locate on the premisis'. It is obvious no one knows the precise location, this does not have to mean it is no longer under the White House.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Well, if I'm ever in the area I'll be sure and visit the lodge.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ulysses

The house of temple in DC is open most days. They have tours on certain Saturdays. When I went, it was given by a college student form George Washington University. The student was not a mason, but was very knowledgeable about the artifacts in the temple. I would assume that any of the Scottish rite halls across the US would be the same way. Masonic lodges are only open when there is a function scheduled. But I would be very surprised if you were not invited to take a tour of any lodge, should you get in touch with the secretary of that lodge. We are not hiding anything and would gladly show anyone interested what we are about. That is what amazes me about people here. They would rather spend months, years, complaining about secrecy, but when presented with an opportunity to know the truth, they run and hide. If you have any trouble getting in touch with a lodge, please let one of us know. We would be more than happy to help.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

When I went to New Orleans I stopped by the Scottish Rite building and the Secretary gladly took me around the entire building and gave me a thorough history of the Louisiana Scottish Rite. I was even offered to be put through the Scottish Rite degrees as courtesy to my State, but I had plans that day, plus I want to go through the ceremony that my Idaho Brethren will put on for me. I also had a chance to visit Etoile Polaire Lodge #1, a Scottish Rite Blue Lodge. Quite amazing.

When I was around my Lodge more, I gave plenty of tours to people who wandered off the street and were curious.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join