It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skipper gets Owned- About Dulce Base (otherwise known as a power plant)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
You just have to read this nonsense and then the addenum. This just goes to show you how full of it this guy is. One he get's owned he won't even admit he made the whole thing up in the first place with absolutely no research or evidence. He goes mon to say the place is just hiding Dulce underneath it.

LOL.

www.marsanomalyresearch.com...

[edit on 22-12-2009 by rocksarerocks]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Who got owned? I didn't read the whole page, but skimming through it, it seems someone was trying to research the Dulce base. He stated himself that while we don't really know what is happening, tax dollars are funding whatever is there and we should try to understand what exactly it is.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bananarama
Who got owned? I didn't read the whole page, but skimming through it, it seems someone was trying to research the Dulce base. He stated himself that while we don't really know what is happening, tax dollars are funding whatever is there and we should try to understand what exactly it is.

Pay no attention to Rocky Rock. He has no clue about Skipper.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I think that regardless of that thread and it's results, this is a thread started just to bash a fellow member of ATS and should be closed.

I think this thread has a fantabulous lack of class and is one of the things that brings ATS shame, not education and enlightenment.

Like a teacher in the summertime....no class.

Cuhail

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Hats off to Mr. Skinner. As a professional investigator, I have to say his presentation was well done.

Now, as to the content. It is all very possible that what Skinner depicited COULD be true. However, like everything else-where is the evidence. He showed his evidence, of the above part anyway.

Is he wrong? Maybe. I'll will wait to make any final decisions on that. Now, I am new to this UFO stuff (last year or so). I am getting two books this weekend on Dulce and the events underground. Even then, I like most can only offer thoughts and opinions.

What I don't like is how the OP seemed elated that Skinner made a slight error in not naming the official name of the complex but it doesn't mean the rest of the content is tainted or flawed.

You can beleive it or not. Your call but I would caution making fun and/or jest at the man. He did more than most on this topic-from what I can see so far.

Merry Christmas everyone and pray Obama doesn't get this health care bill passed.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuhail

I think that regardless of that thread and it's results, this is a thread started just to bash a fellow member of ATS and should be closed.

I think this thread has a fantabulous lack of class and is one of the things that brings ATS shame, not education and enlightenment.

Like a teacher in the summertime....no class.

Cuhail

I couldn't agree with you more Cuhail!

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by rocksarerocks

i did not know it was possible to go this low....i refuse to be a part of your bashing on another member here....ATS is for people to come together to debate over conspiracies to prove or disprove their reality.....

as for your intro to this thread i find it appalling that you can call someone a fake and a liar when you have only 1 link to a website with pictures

there is no proof on you part to disprove what this guy said...i find it very unprofessional and it would seem that you are just another person here that jumps to conclusions with no evidence or claims to back up your story.....

think about that next time before you post another needless thread on here wasting ATS bandwidth

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I have no idea/don't care if Skipper is an ATS member or not. What I am pointing out is that a whole entire page was published on his site claiming that it was actually the Ducle base. If you didn't read his article, go back and read it.

After he was proven wrong, he didn't even take the article down or admit he was wrong. He then said Dulce was probably hiding underneath it.

This was not put here to bash an ATS member, I assure you, because I still don't know if he is/isn't on here and frankly I don't care. Equal treatment for all liars in my book.

Seriously, how do post an entire page of pictures claiming this is Dulce and get people to support you on ATS?

If you agree with what Skipper is doing here, well you are all that is wrong with the world today.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by anonymousAlienResearcher

Hello sir-

I assure you this is a power plant, and if you read the addenum you'll see that he admitted it without doing any research whatsoever.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuhail

Like I said before, and it's worth repeating again, I didn't know/still don't know if he posts here, but lying/making up information with no research is why that site is the ongoing joke of the scientific community. I'm also thankful you're not a moderator or admin around here, because we don't need biased people like you making decisions about what gets posted.

I cannot believe you of all people would support someone pasting "Dulce Base" all over a KNOWN power plant. Are you REALLY supporting that type of research?

[edit on 23-12-2009 by rocksarerocks]

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Now, Yes, this is a power plant.. But it could also double as an entrance to the Dulce Base. I have read for years that the Dulce Base is supposed to be a HUGE underground complex that goes on for Miles.

This is no surprise. All over the world there are modern underground cities. The History Channel has an online special about it. Under many major cities there are underground portions as well. This is just not given much thought unless you happen to live in one of these places, then it is taken for granted.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I don't mean to be rude OP and I do see what you are saying but you seem to stop short then.

Okay, there is a Power Plant there. I'm okay with that as I didn't expect to see: DULCE BASE BELOW THIS AREA sign(s). Of course there is something else on top. Wouldn't you do the same thing if you were capable of building such a place and didn't want it to be known?

However, out of respect for you and ATS, I am currently working on something about other power plants and the associated out buildings and surrounding properties to see if the Dulce operation is similar to the other ones. WHY? Mostly two reasons.

1: To see if those other type of facilities have chit-loads of HUGE vetillation fans (one has to admit there are a lot of them-especially the large grouped one).

2: To see if the other facilities have massive dumping areas of by-products (both liquid [orange specifically] and dumped dirt).

Not saying if the other facilities don't that Mr. Skinner is correct but, FOR ME, it would lend support to what he is saying.

Now, lets just say, OKAY there is most likely something underneath. Still doesn't mean it is a UFO/Alien base but, it might. Or maybe prove as another Area 51 Top Secret area-which then would need to be dug into deeper (no pun intended).

From my point of view, you may have started the thread off in a manner as to offend but, this whole matter has raised by curiousity and makes me want to look into the whole Dulce thing even more. So, on that note, you were successful in generating interest and with that, Thank you.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by anon72

1: To see if those other type of facilities have chit-loads of HUGE vetillation fans (one has to admit there are a lot of them-especially the large grouped one).

2: To see if the other facilities have massive dumping areas of by-products (both liquid [orange specifically] and dumped dirt).

Those ventilations fans are forced draft cooling towers. Very typical of power plants in the Southwest. Google up a list of power plants and see for yourself. If "ventilation " fans are proof of an underground base, than you must include every coal-fired plant as a possible underground base.

I just got off the phone with a friend who is a supervisor at San Juan generating Station. The ponds are evaporation ponds because, by EPA decree, SJ plant is a zero discharge plant. All water is evaporated at the ponds. The solids left behind are periodically hauled away. The orange seen in the google pics is iron oxide, the by-product of chemical cleaning process that occurred just before the photo was taken. He said had the photo be taken on another day, the color might have been magenta from manganese used in another process they do. When equipment and structures at the plant are cleaned, all the wastewater is put in the ponds.

The areas around the plant that appear to be by-product dumping are those areas that were restored after open pit mining that occurred in the mid-70's. First the shallow coal around the plant site was mined, then another open mine 20 miles north was mined, then after that mined played out the mining operation returned to the plant site and is now underground mining. Google "La Plata mines" and read the press releases.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Wow. Great info and thank you.

I doubt I would have gotten that info anywhere else.

FYI. I did do a little research of the Facility and it appears they are/were also in the middle of some major upgrades to the facility to comply with an agreement they entered in to with several entities-basically to lower the particulants that are released during coal burning etc.

The Towers/Exhaust fans looking things can be confusing but I will let that up to anyone who wishes to check out the companies clip about what is/was being done. [I thought I saw some in the background when they were describing the containment areas of the material by-products.

www.pnm.com... is the link to PNM (plant company). I think anyone interested will find the site very interesting and informative.

I have to say, the Gov't would have to be on its A GAME on to keep a cover-up about that place. AND if Skinner is correct in his writings-we're screwed as that would mean the GOv't can do just about anything it wishes and they pulled off one hell of a show.

Again Thank you RKWWW for the information

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by rocksarerocks
reply to post by Cuhail

Like I said before, and it's worth repeating again, I didn't know/still don't know if he posts here, but lying/making up information with no research is why that site is the ongoing joke of the scientific community. I'm also thankful you're not a moderator or admin around here, because we don't need biased people like you making decisions about what gets posted.

I cannot believe you of all people would support someone pasting "Dulce Base" all over a KNOWN power plant. Are you REALLY supporting that type of research?

He fired back at you. Go back to his sight if you need to know why he wrote what he wrote. Click on (addendum added 12/16/2009)

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlindWatcher1

Originally posted by rocksarerocks
reply to post by Cuhail

He fired back at you. Go back to his sight if you need to know why he wrote what he wrote. Click on (addendum added 12/16/2009)

Skip added the addendum one week before this thread was started.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by rocksarerocks

hello sir- for starters im NOT a sir....
secondly i did not read the story nor do i care to i am doing my own independant research on the topic and from what i can tell there is something there just the other day i met a woman in a store and we were talking about kids shoe sizes for what ages...she said we are from new mexico i said really?! i'm actually researching a subject that has to do with new mexico but not a lot of people like to talk about it....i DID NOT SAY ANYTHING TO IMPLY WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT AND THIS WAS HER RESPONSE AND I QUOTE "yeah not a lot of people like to talk about ALL THE LABS THEY HAVE NEAR US. people and animals disappear all the time and we are quite a ways from Dulce." then her face had a look of total terror on it like she had said too much and she just walked off with her grandson....i went to see if i could find her but she wasn't there anymore...she must have left the store....but you have to think about it...if there is nothing there then why is it that people know exactly what you are talking about without saying anything at all?

back to the point of this post though....the pictures are of dulce....however its not necessarily the base....does not everyone know that this base is supposed to be inside a mesa or under the ground? maybe it was just a hypothesis of that persons? maybe he was researching for himself? maybe he still believes that what he said was true? just because someone says oh that guys a liar does not mean he is....keep in mind disinformants are everywhere...if there weren't people out there trying to debunk all this stuff then we would know a lot more that what we do now would we not?

maybe this person just didnt want to take it down to prove a point? im not sure but i dont like the fact that because someone says "YOU'RE A LIAR" everyone else jumps on a band wagon and does it too....i am a person that likes facts of your own findings to prove someone wrong....not just some guy said so, so it must be true crap....if you think he is a liar then tell us why dont just say he is....

that what the point of my post in the first place.....dont like it? well too bad i think more logically than most...

TO THE OP~~~~~and if i am everything that is wrong in the world...then you need a harsh reality check...there are millions out there far worse than i am...maybe you should try and see that

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
To the OP: Y2K called, they want their 12 year old internet slang back ASAP.

As soon as I saw the thread title I had a horrific flashback of playing Team Fortress Classic with mindless "lol'ing" "ownzoring" suburbanite idiot 10 year old kids. The horror, the absolute horror...

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by anonymousAlienResearcher
the pictures are of dulce....however its not necessarily the base....does not everyone know that this base is supposed to be inside a mesa or under the ground?

of course there is zero proof any "base" actually ever existed, just 1 persons claim with nothing at all to back that claim up....

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join