It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demon voice box/ Incredible story!!!v Must read!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
There is a new show on animal planet called "The Haunted." I watched an episode last night called " demon voice box " that complete;y blew me away.
I will try to summarize the hour long story.
A family recently lost their dad to kidney disease. Everyone was devastated, including the family pets. The family called him the pied piper. The daughter became interested in the paranormal after his death and began ghost hunting with her friend. After visiting a old abandoned TB hospital, strange poltergeist activity began occurring in her house. In fact she made the comment that when they were leaving the hospital, they felt as if the were being followed.
The family kept dismissing the strange occurrences until it escalated. The dogs that were once loving began turning vicious as well as barking at nothing and refusing to go into the basement. A black shadow had been seen by some but they weren't sure if it was just a trick of the eye, until it charged the mom one night and disappeared right in front of her.
The daughter had met up with their local paranormal society and asked them to come and investigate her home, that she thought she had brought home something, which the investigators knew was possible.
They came to the house and this is what they heard from a voice box they used.
The first message was "Get the dog out"
The second message was " Furnace fire" " Get out before the fire"
The third message was " Burglary." An investigator asked if someone would be killed in this burglary and the answer was "yes"
Shortly after, one of the dogs stopped eating so they took it to the vet that found nothing wrong, the dog died soon after.
The mother then took the warning from the box more seriously and had her furnace inspected... it passed inspection. One day she came home and the house was very hot so she went down to check the furnace and the cover was off and it was catching fire.
After this, they were panicked. The mom had a police officer come and assess her house and help her avoid a break in or home invasion. She also had a friend come and clean her husbands guns, and had a family friend named Scott come with his pit bull Diamond and stay with them, he stayed in the basement, well for a short time that is. Scott became very terrified and scared at what was happening down there, even his dog didn't like it so he and the dog moved out.
Shortly after...... Scott was victim to a home invasion and shot in the head. Just a note, the family adopted his dog Diamond.

Now, you can believe what you want, but I heard the actual voice box recordings and they were quite clear, no room for miss interpretation. I have always believed, but this is just.... phenomenal. Whoever or whatever spoke on that box knew the future with no doubt. How? Any ideas? Anyone want to try and debunk this story? You can try, but I will never be swayed, perhaps you can sway others, but me, I'm 100% convinced.
I suggest everyone watch this series, it's incredible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[edit on 22-12-2009 by sickofitall2012]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
That is frightening, i definatly believe in spirits and evils ones as well. Is this series available online? Id love to watch this episode? Sounds to me like one of those instances where your head is telling you it doesnt make logical sense but the hairs on your neck and your gut tells you something aint right there.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Hack28

I haven't checked online yet, it is a brand new series that's on Sunday nights. Last Sunday, they had several episodes on. I also watched "demon house" which was amazing as well. I highly recommend watching it, it is about a demon that seems to have killed many people in the house over many years. I have 3 more to watch tonight, can't wait!!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by sickofitall2012

Some of those shows are awesome! Curious have you ever had a personal experience to share?
Also you Einstein quote in your Tag is one of my favourite.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Hack28

Yes, I do have several experiences of my own, but I'm at work so I'll u2u later this afternoon as soon as I get a chance, it will take awhile to tell them.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I believe there are people on plent earth that can manifest spirits, thats harder than being a channel for them. Its a gift like any other, all of us have our gifts.

Personally i think planet earth is literally hell from the bible, and thats why everyones life on earth is mostly rubbish, and a high percentage of lifes are just useless, and painful.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I think it's the manifestation of reaching a sort of critical-mass of a type of soul energy if you will, and nothing is not orderly.. everything happens for a reason. Strange things happen when different types of people die. Also, technology and all it's surrounding crap are like frequency fences and spider webs. I saw a black figure as a little kid in my hallway, things like that open you up to strange events for a lifetime- because we get caught in a loop if you will, like a snake with its tail in its mouth poisoning itself with the same horrible venom of fear and not embracing the unknown with love/ compassion. lower vibration thoughts attract lower vibration entity vampires- "poltergeists" that love fear.

[edit on 22-12-2009 by thaknobodi]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I haven't watched them but the desciption on their webpage points to these being the episodes...sound is slightly outta sync.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
A new TV show about the Paranormal. If it's on TV it just has to be true..

C'mon, It's a TV show. A bit of dramatization here, A lot of exagerration there. Throw in a few Loving Pets and you've got a hit show..
With a little bit of luck, someone will mention it on ATS... With a lot of luck, someone might even start a thread..

These TV people are experts in manipulating your imagination, especially when you believe in the paranormal. This is why they get paid the big dollars. Any paranormal show that makes it to the small screen almost always becomes a hit or ends up having a bit of a cult Following..

Remember X-Files? When X-Files was advertised for the first time, here in Australia, I actually thought the shows were going to be based on true stories. The frist couple of episodes had me hooked and I believed they may of been true, however, bit by bit, exageration and dramatization soon took the belief out of those shows. I did enjopy them nonetheless. X-Files still remains on my favourites list.

I do believe in the Paranormal. I don't believe that what get's shown on the TV is any more real than the Ghost sitting beside me helping me type this reply..
:

I didn't intend to upset you with this reply. It's just my opinion. If I did, sorry.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by heyo

Thanks for posting those videos.

I'm at work so I will check them out later.
Thanks again!!

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Damian-007

And your opinion does count, however, the voice box sounds were real, not created for TV, and the occurrences that coincided with the warnings are fact. You can check the headlines for Scott's death. Not to mention multiple witness testimonies and video evidence. Reality TV is dramatized for effect, but the stories are real.
Thanks for your input though.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   

G'day Mate..

I don't doubt for one minute that some of the TV show was real. A lot of these type of TV Shows are actually based on true stories. But very rarely are they True to the actual facts of what really took place. I also take your word for it that the person who died, actually did die in real life. You say the TV Show explained the details of this persons death and it happened as the VoiceBox predeicted? Correct me if I'm wrong.

So, Not that I'm trying to doubt you or anything but, How do you actually know that the "VoiceBox" voices are real? Is there any way that you are able to prove to me that the VoiceBox sounds were/are real?

Is everything you know about the VoiceBox Voices based on this TV Show or have you got some other evidence of VoiceBox Voices? I'd be interested to know because these things really interest me.
I've heard a lot of things about EVP and that seems to have some sort of merit although it does seem to me that it's more the person holding the recorder of EVP that interprets what is said.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
The fact that they treat the voice on the "Ghost box" as negative even though its apparently warning them seems strange, and why did they leave it there. Why are they not still communicating with the spirit. When it can apparently tell the future.

The "Ghost box" its self also seems a bit dubiouse. I would like to no more about that and possibly make one myself for further study. I watch a lot of these shows and its the first time ive seen this technique used.

Also any paranormal investigation team that came accross a case like this would attract a lot of attention. Especialy from within the community. Why cant you see the actual investigation anywhere on the the web and how come this is the first time its been mentioned.

I strongly believe in spirits through past experiences i've had, but im sorry. This is yet another show that makes a mockery of the paranormal field. Just like "Ghost hunters" and "Most haunted". I give little credibility to any thing thats created soley for entertainment especialy on a channel like animal planet. Seems to me there just getting there piece of the pie.

It was entertaining so money well spent there but dont take it too seriously.
Ive heard voices recordings that apparently answer questions there bieng asked before (E.V.P) but as is the case here. It usualy leaves more questions than answers.

[edit on 22-12-2009 by Algebra]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Remember that the entire story could be made up by the makers of the show. Hate to be a nagger, but... Ok I love it!

I'd like to believe those shows but when you aren't there it's really frustrating. There is no way to know.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by heyo
I haven't watched them but the desciption on their webpage points to these being the episodes...sound is slightly outta sync.

I'm pretty sure that is the episode he's talking about. I'm gonna watch those videos right now to see for myself.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   

If you want to keep your stories private, I understand. But I would also be interested in hearing about your experiences, so if you feel comfortable, please share!

I have not seen this episode (I watch very little television) but I would like to have a go at it. I'll have to check out the tv guide for sunday!

cheers, all!

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
The "Voice box" or whatever it is called is actually used in several different variations. I've been trying (all be it not too hard) to get a hold of plans or an actual one to test out this summer when we go out.

Although I'm not convinced at this point they actually work for their intended purpose as depending on many factors it is possible to pick up any electronic transmission that sounds like speech, is speech (say a trucker driving by talking on his/her CB, radio stations,, etc.) or just plain coincidence but I guess I'll see myself if I can at least get a hold of plans or the actual box (which I would take apart and inspect before using).

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I haven't seen this episode (I have watched the show before), but I have personally had experiences with a "ghost box." Every Halloween my college has John Zaffis and Christopher Moon (from Haunted Times magazine, I believe it's called) come down and talk about their experiences. You know, the usual spooky campus stuff. The first year that Christopher Moon came he brought with him what he called "Frank's Box."

The box works with an "operator" who facilitates communication between us and the other side. Christopher had actually met his operator's family after learning his name.

You can read about the box here: www.ghost-tech.com...

Our campus is haunted and students in dorms have reported some things. One of the dorms used to be a hotel that the mafia did a lot of business in. The hotel caught fire and people/mafia members died. There was also something mafia related that happened on campus - a murdered woman was found in a car in one of the parking lots. So, the campus has some history. In the dorm that was formerly a hotel, there have been sightings and weird occurrences, and one of the floors is still closed off and students aren't allowed there (though I suspect it's because of storage, but I don't know).

The 1st year Christopher Moon came we went to the basement of one of the dorms to use Frank's Box. It was very interesting to say the least. One of the first people to come through was a young man who said he was confused because he was in a morgue. Christopher asked if there was a morgue on campus - we told him there was a hospital across the street. Christopher sent that spirit into the light. The next spirit that came through told us that there were bodies buried on the campus grounds (which could be possible - it was old land and the area had/has a lot of Native American ties). We asked where the bodies were and the voice on the radio told us something that really creeped everyone out: we were standing on them. The box said that other bodies would be found, but doubted the students would be told. (Note: 2 years later, I found out that old, old bodies had been found while they dug foundation for a new science building.) The voice on the box also said they would play with the lights and when asked when, they answered loud and clear: "Tonight." That's the thing with the box - some things come through static-y and you can't hear and others are absolutely 100% crystal clear. After this, Christopher opened the floor to the students, who began to try to communicate with relatives. A few girls had conversations with relatives, one conversation took place in Spanish. These students asked questions of the relatives to prove it was them and the responses were correct - this is why I believe the box was legitimate.

The 2nd year, we took the box to the dorm that was the former mafia hotel. One said he was the leader when he was alive and said that if we were in the same place as him, he would have killed us all. A woman came through briefly and said that the man was keeping them there and that the others were frightened of him. She said she died in the fire, which she said was arson (I believe this is factual, but I haven't researched it - just what I've heard from school staff).

The 3rd year, we went to the parking lot where the murdered woman was found in the car. Some of the mafia-related ghosts came through, but that year we spent more time talking to relatives of people and a freshman football player who had died in an accident the year before. The football player's friends asked him questions (to prove it was him and to ask what he was doing on the other side - the football player said he missed eating, and something about Taco Bell). Also, a woman who works in the student activities office had a private conversation with her mother using the box. She did that privately, so I don't know the details of it, but she seemed very satisfied.

I'd be happy to answer questions about my experiences with the box.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
First of all, I wouldn't believe anything I see on television, including the nightly news.

Television programming is all about showcasing the extreme and the bizarre, but it's not about presenting the TRUTH (nor even the facts).

The object of TV is to suspend your intelligence just long enough to sell you something.

I mean, I have never seen a paranormal television program that educated me in any respect, nor one that convinced me that ghosts and demons and UFOs were real.

Whether or not these things are real is a very good question, but you're not going to learn the answer by way of a television program — which is why these programs all feature disclaimers that say, essentially, Nobody here on this network believes any of this crap, and we strongly advise you to think twice about believing it yourself.

— Doc Velocity

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Great vids! I suppose anything that is shown on television can be taken with a grain of salt so to speak, but I do believe in the paranormal. I am intrigued with that voice box thingy. I am surprised I havn't heard of these before.

Would love to hear anyone's experiences with the paranormal.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join