It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs In Puerto Rico - Seen By Police / Witness who Videotaped

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   

UFOs In Puerto Rico - Seen By Police / Witness who Videotaped

www.youtube.com

New footage posted on youtube by
luckymauro
December 19, 2009

A security guard and Police witness tho bright UFOs and they were able to videotape them (News Report) In the second link security cameras caught same(?) UFO on a beach in Puerto Rico
The second link corroborates this sighting to a large degree.
The first video is from a Puerto Rico News Station and is entirely in Spanish
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit: Review This Link: Instructions for the Breaking News Forums: Copy The Exact Headline

Related News Links:
www.youtube.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
UFO'S * THE OTHER TRUTH *

[edit on 20-12-2009 by rusethorcain]

[edit on 12/20/2009 by semperfortis]

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   
I think this is new I haven't seen it anywhere and I searched. This is entirely in Spanish from a news station.
There is another (youtube) video of presumably the same UFO on the beach taken by a security camera -which I have a link to it below. Because there were two videos in different locations of what is likely the same UFO, I thought this will be hard to debunk. No way this footage can be both faked - in my opinion. I hope someone has another explanation frankly, since it is a little unnerving.
I have also posted these in a thread UFO's The Other Truth (along with a great UFO over Norway earlier this year) but was afraid no one would see them. So here they are.

Below is security camera footage over the beach from Puerto Rice

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Pretty cool Stuff! Mexico sure is having alot of activity. They seem to be having great pictures and video coming out of the country. I havent heard what the goverments response is to all the activity in their country? Have you?
With so little response from them, I begin to wonder if they are really black project between Mexico and the US? Just seems wierd that this isnt in the news more often.
Just makes me think. "Whats up down there?"

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

Thank you for posting this interesting report.

I think you should ask the mods to move this to the aliens/ufo forum.

Otherwise, a lot of potentially interested & informed members will miss this.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Thank you for the suggestion. I was trying to post it there. I would ask them if I knew how. You saw both videos?

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Montanamana

I think everyone is just hiding whatever they have. Everyone wants to be the first with alien technology. Everybody wants to rule the world...reminds me of a song

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   

I saw both videos & I will be interested to read further discussion.

If you want to ask the mods to move the thread, you can post a request in this thread &/or you can use the "alert" button at the bottom of the post to make a request that will be read by the mods.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by rusethorcain

Thank you for the suggestion. I was trying to post it there. I would ask them if I knew how. You saw both videos?

That was quick

Let's hope it's an interesting discussion!

Cheers

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   

I appreciate your kind words, thank you. I think it is a good find and we'll be hearing more about it. Trying to get some people to look at it...It is a new sighting, by a police officer - backed up by a second sighting from security cameras on the beach. This doesn't happen all the time. I have asked Phage to kindly step in and debunk it. Thanks again. Bottoms up!

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
There has been no debunking these two simultaneous sightings I guess because these are two genuine sightings, one confirming the other.

UFO's spotted and photographed by a Policeman and then same UFO's later on caught on the beach by security cameras. Aliens at the beach. No big deal.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
"There has been no debunking these two simultaneous sightings I guess because these are two genuine sightings, one confirming the other."

Or, they are just another fuzzy out of focus youtube hosted video depicting lights in the sky with no definition or details too analyze.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by vance

These are far from fuzzy. They are definitive. You must be referring to some other post.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Anyone that knows me knows I'm all for UFO's/ET stuff and info.

I am generally not a debunker, but have hopes of seeing the real deal some day....
That said, I need to point out that even the locals that seen this video say that the reporter, looks younger...? and that it can't be current, I guess the guy is still on air, for comparison.
Some of the posters on the YT vid say this.

I'm not discounting the vids, but that the time they were takin is not as appears, or completely true.

[edit on 21-12-2009 by Doc Holiday]

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I notice the Youtube snobs here...don't be so quick to dismiss it.
Your first glimpse of real live walking and talking aliens or their ships, it will be a mass uploading onto Youtube.

Youtube is a world full of humans without government sanctions or restraint putting online the camera footage they got that day. Truly stunning videos are quickly removed from youtube (for further investigation) so it is important to check the "new" UFO sightings posted each day.

Sure some of it is staged BS made by professionals but in and amongst those are people like you and I out at night with video cameras. We will see it first and post it without considering the effect it will have on the world...unlike many websites that minutely control what evidence is allowed to enter the mainstream.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Doc Holiday

Hey Doc Thanks for chiming in. I wonder if you can direct me to more information on these videos. I am having a hard time finding more concerning them. If the timing is somehow off that will not detract from what is captured on film? They can't be planes or anything like that? Or kids with flashlights? I have seen some of those...this looks different.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Wouldn't you know it....I just left the island on the 19th. I'll be back there on the 8th. I'm going to call some friends and see what they have to say about this.
Where on the island was this.....it only say's Puerto Rico? Where in Puerto Rico? Anyone know?

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   

You could possibly contact one of the ppl stating that in the comments on the YT vid its self...
I'm not saying its right, just that a local pointing that out, made me start asking questions.
I agree YT will most likely be the only place that we could see such an event, and although the quality may be lacking "for some researchers"
In the end when the "one" thats conclusive happens there will be no need for the quality to be an issue.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Montanamana
Pretty cool Stuff! Mexico sure is having alot of activity.

and most of them are hoaxes

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by hellfrozeover

I wish I knew. I love Puerto Rico. Spent some time in El San Juan and the Metropol..great food, wonderful people. I will try and check by going to NYC812 who originally posted one of the videos and ask if he knows more. Thanks for your interest.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by sam_inc

Originally posted by Montanamana
Pretty cool Stuff! Mexico sure is having alot of activity.

and most of them are hoaxes

And others of them are not. If you have eyes to see. And a mind that is not clouded by pre-disposition. Smart people CAN tell them apart.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join