It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

African Muslim Youth: Lewiston, Maine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   

LEWISTON — In the early evening on the first day of summer, a large group of Somali boys approached a woman on the corner of Ash and Pierce streets. According to police reports, they intimidated the woman and slapped her in the back of the head before scattering into the downtown.

SunJournal

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
There have been a few anecdotal comments from folks at other sites that these boys shout racial slurs at the victims and make comments about the Islamic religion. However, this is rumor, I have not been able to confirm it!

That said, this is racism and a hate crime in the truest since of the word, but you'll hear virtually nothing about on MSM. Why? Because it isn't politically correct to call this what it is.....Muslim terrorism!

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   

a large group of Somali boys approached a woman on the corner of Ash and Pierce streets. According to police reports, they intimidated the woman and slapped her in the back of the head before scattering into the downtown.
reply to post by traderjack

I couldn't link to the article, so I didn't read it. How old are the 'boys?" It could be juvenile behavior, not terrorism.

Keep smiling,

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I double checked my link, it's fine. These "boys" are Somali nationals, Muslims, and acting coordinated attacks and their crimes are geared toward a specific ethnicity (whites). Is this not the very definition of terrorism?

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   

You know you can't say that. Any moment you're gonna get jumped on for being a racist, islamaphobe, Somali hating, teenage antagonist. Happens every time, and yet I think they believe if ignored it will go away. Just another example of the rot from the inside we are experiencing in the US. But mark my words.....someones gonna post on here and tell you they are not to blame, it's the victims fault, and it's all because of Bush, Iraq, and Afghanistan.
Just saying. Star and flag for you.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   

The muslim religion needs to be exposed for the satanic hellish screed that it is. There should be no compromise in this exposure. Not only does their holy book call for the slaughter of infidels, but the cult's founder, Mohammed is given as the exemplar of this religion.

Mohammed is a man who reveled in slaughter, exhibited multiple personalities and demon possession, slaughtered 900 jews by beheading them. wed a 9 year old, condoned the rape of the wives of male rivals, and taught that christians and jews were subhuman dogs and monkeys.

Their followers have remained true to his teachings, even though the mass slaughter and violence goes well beyond the normal restraints of our God given conscience. Part of Mohammed's strategy is to lie to his enemies. That's how he conquered Mecca and it has been adopted by the Muslims to lull the west into accepting the religion of 'peace'.

Meanwhile they have successfully invaded and destroyed europe. Canada and Australia are not far behind and this satanic filth is the fastest growing religion in America. Finally you should note that the devil careful aligned all the prophecies of the Muslim messiah, the Mahdi, to coincide with the old and new testament prophecies of the antichrist. In this way the greatest mass murderer of all time will be revered as a god in the Muslim religion. Other than that I have no opinions on the subject.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Thanks for checking the link. I think its a problem on my end, since my computer crashed not long afterwards. Anyway, now that I can read the story myself, it answered my question.

keep smiling, all!

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
This is why the concept of a "hate crime" is pure bull.

It only gets applied when the 'perpetrators' are white/christian/heterosexual/male etc.

If the 'victims' are white/christian/heterosexual/male etc., then it's just tomfoolery or a misunderstanding.

Assault and intimidation are crimes no matter what race, religion, sex, preference you are.

The distinction of pointing out race on either side of a crime is a step backwards and just a new kind of hate.

[edit on 20-12-2009 by badgerprints]

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by badgerprints

I agree. In an ideal situation the law and people would ignore race and religion, however, the United States of America's current situation is hardly ideal.

top topics

join