It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What to do if you get invited to meet a green guy.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   
This thread is going to confuse some, and anger others. The point of this thread is an explanation and some advice on a topic that is rarely discussed. What I say comes on the heels of research and understanding, yet I do not want to reveal my sources yet. While this may make it appear to some that I am a fraud, I could care less, as the bigger picture sees beyond those people.

What I want to talk about tonight is encounters, chances to "meet aliens and a hybrid." Basically I want to explain a few things that will help keep you safe. In this time we live in, the water that is the here and now is incredibly muddied. We have so many secrets, smoke and mirrors, that it is almost impossible to find the truth about things like UFOs, and that's great for TPTB.

So lets run down some basic scenarios that you may find yourself in the coming days, weeks, and years. This Involves the possibility of the use of mind control, telepathic communication,(and the deceit of such things) messages received, through people and/or electronic.

Example 1.

You believe you are dreaming upon awakening you clearly remember being given a location and time of a chance to meet an alien or see an alien spacecraft.

What do you do?

The overly rational person will rationalize this as a dream, the fool will go running out with friends and flashlights, but the wise man will no neither. This is a real scenario a person came to me asking for advise on, and the answer I gave yielded solid results. I have seen other instances where people got the same dream and did all sorts of various idiotic or irrational choices that led to a diverse range of consequences.
The correct answer is along the lines of the following.

Go out about 20 minutes before the appointed time, but stay a ways away from the area. In most cases you will be expected to go out late at night. Find a dark spot, get low, get concealed a bit in a location where you can observe the whole area you were supposed to meet the UFO/aliens, and wait until about 20 minutes after the appointed meeting time to leave. If you get feelings of dread, terror, general uneasiness, or just have a gut feeling that something is wrong, walk home, no, run home. Your instinct is there, use it, if things feel wrong, they are. Being nervous about meeting someone from another planet should indeed feel like your first date, but on your first date did you really feel like someone had a gun against your head? An ET on the good side is not in the business of terrorizing people, if something feels wrong it is, get out.

On another note is that you should check out the sky as soon as you get to the area and on your way to the area if at all possible, note planes, lights, bright stars, even satellites if the sky is dark enough. If you notice planes starting to fly overhead like crazy, get out. One is an anomaly, two is a trend. If you have a random jet flying over, cool, if you have zig-zagging jets, a formation flight, or anything of that nature, get out.

On the same issue, if you hear a helicopter circling that was not just passing through, get out of the area as fast as your legs can carry you, and never go back.

But why all this paranoia about planes? To some it may sound dumb at first, but the answer is simple. If you have planes flying around at a renditions time, you have prior knowledge. There is a possibility that mind control type experimentation was performed and the thought about going to the location you did was an implanted thought. Perhaps someone wanted to see how many people in a town would pick up that thought and show up. You do not want to be involved with anything like this, you are likely to be dealing with very dangerous people, get the hell away, do not let anything stop you, and if asked, you were never there.

Another thing is that if you have jets flying over, the chances of an ET spacecraft flying around is low to none unless its a government craft. Use your head, the line between curious and stupidity is very well defined.

Example 2.
You hear a voice in your head telling you something along the same lines as the dream scenario.

The correct response is similar to the first example. Be curious, but trust your gut, if things feel wrong, they are, go home. In this case the correct way to proceed is with even more caution than the first example. You see jets, get out. You hear people in the bushes? Those ain't ET phoning home, run out of there.

Again, there may be mind control experimentation, and the people conducting the experiment may want to be able to study the one subject that picked up the message. You do not want to be at the mercy of these sons of bitchez, run home.

With the above in mind, a solid rule is that if you hear, see, smell, or otherwise detect other humans in the area, begin a retreat, even in the city. ET is supposed to be coming from the sky, not from a black van. If there really was an ET involved in any case, they would not be offended by you chickening out due to a deer in the underbrush, kids in the alley, military planes on routine maneuvers, or anything else that goes bump in the night. The time you spent trying to make contact goes a long way, it shows a genuine ET that you are willing to try and make contact, most likely you will get the chance to make contact in the future. If there was something fishy about the whole thing, likely is that nothing will come of it.

Furthermore, do not go rushing to a psychiatrist, there is a possibility that when you do go, you will get targeted as having received the message that the experiment wanted you to receive and that those running the experiment are looking for people doing the same thing you are.

If the voice in your head starts telling you to kill people, giving bad advice, singing oldies, will not shut up, snores loudly, or sounds like a drunk Elvis, head to the doctor's office immediately.

Example 3.

Someone comes up to you at a public place and tells you that if you want to meet an ET to follow them/be at a certain place at a certain time. Said person may also tell you that if you want to meet an ET to drive somewhere with them.

The correct answer is pretty much as follows.
Someone gives you a location, follow that person. I mean stick on said person's tail even if it's to the bathroom. Do not lose said person in the crowd, if you do, forget about showing up for anything. If the person that talked to you was part of some experiment, their gig will eventually be exposed. In any case, the person you are following will most likely ask you to stop following them at some point, it is then when you ask them personal questions about where they were born. If said person starts spouting star names they are a fraud, if they threaten to zap you, arrest you, kill you, forget it, they are not to be trusted.

if said person you are following walks into a wall, just disappears, walks into thin air, my god, go meet a genuine alien.

in the case of going somewhere with someone, hell no. NEVER GET INTO A CAR WITH A STRANGER, EVEN IF YOU ARE AN ADULT. PERIOD! AN OLD EL CAMINO IS NOT A DISGUISED ROCKET SHIP, GUARANTEED.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   
If the person who just asked you to follow them is having you follow in a public place, might not hurt, but be ready to run and to bolt as soon as the person has you leaving a crowded area. If a person wants you to get into their car, announce that you are taking your own car and that they should come with you. Announce that the person you are with will give directions. If by some crazy chance you find yourself driving around with somebody, ignore their directions. Go pick up a friend to go with you to the location your passenger wants you to get to. Here's the deal, psyops agents have no room for large changes of plans, by doing what you just did, you have totally screwed their entire operation up. Here's the other deal, Mr. Green does not have deadlines to meet in 20 minutes, if the plans get screwed up a bit, fine! Again, the chances of this happening are between zero and zilch.

I hope this little piece helps give you an idea of what to do should you get some interesting invitation to meet Mr. Greene. The key here is to use your instinct, common sense, and to understand that there are people out there that are trying to manipulate you. Use your head!

I am ready to hear all your comments and questions. LAY IT ON ME!

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   
What if aliens do not exist do we still follow said person?

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   
This thread feels like eyes wide shut scenario, that you just stumble across something bizarre without knowing it, lol.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Happyfeet

Q:What to do if you get invited to meet a green guy.

A1: Say hello Mr. Banner. Back away slowly and try not to make him angry.

A2: Say hello Shrek, back away slowly and try not to make his donkey angry.

A3: Say hello Al Gore, back away slowly and try not to emit any CO2.

[edit on 19/12/09 by atlasastro]

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by atlasastro

Q:What to do if you get invited to meet a green guy.

A1: Say hello Mr. Banner. Back away slowly and try not to make him angry.

A2: Say hello Shrek, back away slowly and try not to make his donkey angry.

A3: Say hello Al Gore, back away slowly and try not to emit any CO2.

Breaking wind would violate that.

On topic.
Arent they supposedly Grey? Anyway I'd ask them..

What the hell is with all the anal probing?

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I hear ya' on the (w)hole anal thing(no pun intended), I think the Greys are not as advanced as we think.
If you refer to Freud, he mentions Anal Fixation in children. I don't think the Greys have moved past this stage for some reason.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

What the hell is with all the anal probing?

People who need to just come out of the closet.

You know what noctournal emissions are, the same thing can happen to gay people only the opposite if you know what I mean.

Originally posted by atlasastro
reply to post by SLAYER69

I hear ya' on the (w)hole anal thing(no pun intended), I think the Greys are not as advanced as we think.
If you refer to Freud, he mentions Anal Fixation in children. I don't think the Greys have moved past this stage for some reason.

Those are called gayliens

[edit on 19-12-2009 by Happyfeet]

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Good advice and common sense and i actually laughed at the end of number 3 about it going through walls..

but one thing it doesnt MEAN mind control if you went to a clearing with some trees and bushes you could hide in and helicopters fly around, cordons are put up... perhaps they know a alien is landing and trying to limit it's influence..what happens if the alien ship does land the military have guns pointed all over it... then the doors open and these friendly looking humanoids wave expecting you but see tanks and panic looking around...

meanwhile the military have your heat signature in the bush and start walking towards it.. the alien picks up on it and gives you a message to run

you got two choices.... run away and risk getting shot/captured by the military or two run straight for the open UFO and take the risk of not seeing Earth or your family again....

i'd take the second option. there are various ways this could work out.. doesnt all have to be sinister government mind control.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   

It makes you sound so open minded, clearly your an accepting individual worthy of being a human (!)

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
isnt a green guy a sick person? or someone with a defect?

there is no proof extraterrestrials are green.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

Stop being such a skeptic. Of course of aliens exist. Just because you haven't seen one or seen evidence of one on Earth doesn't mean they do not exist.
It's like an ostrich having its head in the sand.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I recognize the seriousness of this thread, but it did make me chuckle.

im a skeptical believer...meaning if they are here, i wouldn't be surprised, if they aren't same thing. i guess im an agnostic alien believer.

but thanks for these scenarios. it helped wake me up, and in all honesty, sound advice. keep it up!

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I’m not sure about green men, but I received some mail inviting me to go see some blue men. What is your suggestion in that instance. The mail included a time, a place, and a cost of admission. Judging from the picture on the front, I would defiantly say they were not human.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   

If aliens would not exist, you wouldnt exist either.

Just use logic. How big are the chances of a neverending place with trillions of galaxy's but only one of those trillions of galaxy's has only one planet with life? It is impossible. The fact that we exist means the universe is teaming with life.

There is no life at all, or it is teaming with life. It just isnt possible that only one planet in one of the trillions and trillions of galaxy's has life.

Saying there are no aliens is just plain dumb, and real arrogance.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
I’m not sure about green men, but I received some mail inviting me to go see some blue men. What is your suggestion in that instance. The mail included a time, a place, and a cost of admission. Judging from the picture on the front, I would defiantly say they were not human.

I believe that everytime you post there is a message saying "You are an experienced contributor to ATS. Please be an example for our newer members and make every post matter.".

So, why dont you?

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by TheNetherlands

Oh shoot, that’s right, I forgot about the rule that if its about aliens on ATS it MUST be true. Here you want some good, true contribution…

If you have a dream about meeting an alien in a dark isolated place, and you ACTUALLY CONSIDER GOING…
Call the police and tell them that you need to be voluntarily “Baker Acted”.

If you are hearing voices in your head telling you to do ANYTHING of ANY KIND…
Call the police and tell them that you need to be voluntarily “Baker Acted”.

If someone comes up to you and tell you to follow THEM so you can meet and Alien…
Call the police and have THEM “Baker Acted”.

Better?

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheNetherlands

If aliens would not exist, you wouldnt exist either.

BINGO.

We are Aliens to them. In all seriousness, I'm a firm believer in ETs. However at this point in our development they are most likely shaking their bulbous heads in disappointment and have hanged a galactic sign on Earth simply stating infected with stupidity as a warning for other passerby's.

[edit on 19-12-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheNetherlands
The fact that we exist means the universe is teaming with life.

Here's a great website for you if you want to know more:
www.galactic-server.net...

Please also read this story especially:
www.galactic.no...

[edit on 19-12-2009 by sphinx551]

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
If it's this green guy, I don't think he's going to take no for an answer.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

www.telegraph.co.uk...

If these stories in the Telegraph are anything to go by, the chances of meeting an Alien are a lot higher than most people would assume.

[edit on 19-12-2009 by kindred]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join