It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Copenhagen-summit-has established a world government framework

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Copenhagen-summit-has-established-a-world-government framework

Prision Planet

Amid all the mainstream media reports of the talks in Copenhagen “limping” to a close and having failed, Lord Christopher Monckton, reporting from the summit, has stated that the only goal of the conference was to implement the framework and the funding for a world government – which he asserts has been achieved

“That is the one thing that they are definitely going to succeed in doing here and they will announce that as a victory in itself, and they will be right because that is the one and only single aim of this entire global warming conference, to establish the mechanism, the structure, and above all the funding for a world government.” the British politician, business consultant, policy adviser exclusively told the Alex Jones show yesterday.

“They are going to take from the western countries the very large financial resources required to do that.” Monckton said, adding “They will disguise it by saying they are setting up a $100 billion fund for adaptation to climate change in third world countries, but actually, this money will almost all be gobbled up by the international bureaucracy.”

“The first thing they will do, and the one thing I think they were always going to succeed in doing at this conference is to agree to establish what will be delicately called ‘the institutional framework’. Now that is a code word for world government.”

How do you think they are going to get this to pass without senate approvel?
If Obama claims a national emergency/martial law for whatever reason....could he sign it then?

[edit on 19-12-2009 by Grayelf2009]

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   
I did notice something distrubing yesterday at the summit yesterday.
It seemed that the Chinese were in charge of how many reporters or which reporters were let in.

It looked like Sec. Gibbs was getting mad because they didn't want an american reporter there?
Did anyone else see this little tiff? It was on Fox I think

Just seen this on fox..

www.foxnews.com...

COPENHAGEN - U.N. Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon says "we have a deal" after a climate conference in Copenhagen decided to recognize a political accord brokered by President Barack Obama with China and other emerging powers.

But Ban says he's "aware that this is just the beginning" of a process to craft a binding pact to rein in greenhouse gas emissions. Still, Ban says the Copenhagen Agreement "will have an immediate operational effect."

Now Im hearing on the TV , (fox news) and they say nothing was signed

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   
The " One World Government" may not be in place just yet but this certainly looks like the first step in "consolidation" and "amalgamation" so it won't be a big jump to a just seal the deal.

Human's contribution to the "greenhouse effect" is negligible but due to recent increased solar activity and increased radiation from deep space bombarding us it's no surprise the av temp has gone up a bit. Just don't tell the public.

Great excuse to implement a one world government though.

This year in Brisbane it's actually been slightly cooler overall.

B.T.W. Yes the Prez could declare Martial Law but he still has to get American military to fire upon American citizens. Tough sell.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by OZtracized

The " One World Government" may not be in place just yet
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The one world gov't was established back in november 2009, and will be formally announced on jan-1-2010. The thing is that the usa, canada, and mexico have not officially signed on yet. That's what the Climate Treaty is for, to get america to officially sign on, thus desolving us as a nation and removing us from our sovereignty.

All that the other global powers will do is continue breaking down our dollar, and totally collapsing our economy via the federal reserve and the world bank.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I don't see how one can make a deal without actually signing it. They will pooh-pooh it all away saying that they're just setting up the "framework" and this isn't actually a "treaty". Another semantic slip of the tongue

How they will bilk us out of the money will be the tricky bit so I think they will just try to sneak it into regular UN financing. At any rate the American people can't afford to be throwing any money into this, we're broke enough already. I hope they try to get heavyhanded about enforcement, I think that could be the straw that broke the camels' (american taxpayers")
back.

new topics

top topics

join