It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My December 2010 Prediction!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Hey, post a link to your prediction on my thread

God Bless!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegoodearth
Hey, post a link to your prediction on my thread

God Bless!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks for the invite. Respect.
Posted.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I predict that there will be a 2nd You Tube video of the same event, only it will be crystal clear & you'll see a 'craft' or 'crafts' producing the same lights.....

The following will then be posted to the same thread....

1. It's too good to be true so it must be CGI.....
2. It's Chinese Lanterns once again.....

I want to live in China, they throw a party ever day of the year & release lanterns to celebrate anything & everything under the sun, just got hitched, throw a party, just got divorced, throw a party, got a new job, throw a party, just lost a job, throw a party, got a body party removed by having a major operation, throw a party, and so on....

Why else would there be so many gosh darned Chinese Lanterns in the sky unless these folks like to, party all the time, party all the time, party all the time....

Now as for the CGI folks, they'll post samples of games & movies & software that can do all kinds of amazing things, but not tell us said program cost more money then most people have to feed & cloth themselves for a entire year & expect the rest of us to believe that Joe Blow from Kokomo some how was able to afford this on his food stamp money.....

3. Someone will post how this is a sign of the end times & use 10 obscure things from The Good Book as proof.
4. Someone will post that it's Blosom Goodchild friends from the GLF.
5. Someone will post that we should shoot down these things & ask questions later.

Dang rednecks think they can shoot down tech that's MILLIONS of years ahead of us, remember that scene in the ORIGINAL war of the worlds movie where even a NUKE couldn't do them in, and you think your little Smith & Wesson popgun has a chance at all ?

6. Someone will post that it's Project Blue Beam doing a test run to see if folks will fall for a fake invasion.

Now that I might believe upon close look at the footage if I can see signs of the 'craft' or 'crafts' being projected, because no matter how good the holographic tech it still needs to be projected somehow, and there should be tell-tail clues that this was done.

Granted Joe Blow from Kokomo will fall for a fake invasion by way of project blue beam as "seeing is believing" forgetting the fact that Hollywood does this sorta thing in their sleep without trying to hard, just look as some of the advertising on T.V. they're getting more and more unreal, I saw a car ad where the only real thing in the ad was the car itself, the road, the bulidings, everything else was CGI, and I knew it just by watching the ad.

7. Someone will make a joke post about Star Trek, Star Wars, name any sci-fi series here.
8. Someone will take offense at said post and post a rebuttal saying that the real thing is nothing like that.
9. Someone will chime in saying the opposite, saying oh it's a lot closer to them then you think it is.
10. Someone will make a list of what people will say in a thread that hasn't been even made yet.

Oh.... wait....

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
December is approaching!

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Can't wait for this to play out.
Maybe it's Alien flight school.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by andronaconda

Wow. You call out that post for being negative with that wording???Being a little hypocritical. If YOU don't like a post JUST IGNORE IT!

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by keepureye2thesky

I predict that after all the talk and discussion surronding this prediction, January will come and this prediction will be forgot and another BS prediction will be made.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by amc621

Most likely will be debunked and forgotten by January.
But I understand the attempt from the OP. Folks who have been here a while, know
what gets reported from Chile this time of year.

Brilliant

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud

Brilliant

I wouldn't say briliant, just observant and aware of the cycles by now.
The nay sayers may be the ones who fall for the december lights.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
2 days away, although it does seem like your prediction has some cushion room.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Am I allowed to reveal the secret of your prediction? Or would that spoil the fun?

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

Sure, if you'd like. We are open for discussion here. But perhaps letting the cat out now will lessen the point.
You are welcome to play along however you'd like.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Hmm well I will just go ahead and post the explanation PHAGE gave about 2 years ago

Heres a video of the FACH school of aviation graduation ceremony that happens every year in December, they also practice the formations before hand in the skys of Santiago

It's not so much a prediction as a dead certainty
edit on 28-11-2010 by davespanners because: missed something out

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

You had to spoil it, didn't you.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   

I think you are way off base here buddy. I predict there will be no more predicion threads on ATS EVER!!! Who wants a piece of the action????

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Well well well. Seems ATS is predictable. Video in question is from 2009 though.

Video of UFO ships over Chile (december 2009)

Close enough.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   

You're FREAKISHLY psychic! That happened to me with my Angel Hair thread in UFO/Aliens!

Edward Slayton

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

Okay this is KILLING me. I'm a newbie and I have no idea what "OP" is. It used to be a clothing brand that wore when I was a surfer... before I was a skate punk... before I grew up and had to figure out how to pay the rent.

Edward Slayton

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by EdwardSlayton
reply to post by atlasastro

Okay this is KILLING me. I'm a newbie and I have no idea what "OP" is. It used to be a clothing brand that wore when I was a surfer... before I was a skate punk... before I grew up and had to figure out how to pay the rent.

Edward Slayton

i think OP starts for original post/poster. f*** knows, it sure did frustrate me when i first encountered here on ATS.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by EdwardSlayton

: )

Have a great holiday!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join