It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the White race breeding itself out of existance?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   
First things first, I'm part Native American and the rest is Scottish, Irish, and English. I would not qualified to be a Aryan in the racist world, but Im considered white. I'm not a racist as two of my best friends are black and Vietnamese.

It seems to me that all the talk on ATS and everywhere else about the Whites becoming a minority around 2050 is a breeding issue or lack there of. Why are the other races on Earth out breeding the white race?

Careers?
Fear?
We just like to party too much?

What can it be? I know there must be many reasons for this but the only people I know that don't have kids are almost always white.

Is this worthy for discussion here?

Is this a conspiracy in some way?

Sorry for not posting any cool links or anything, but this is right off the top of my head and I really have no shame.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   
You know, i'm white, or so i've been told.

And have pretty much had a moderate racism side in me, as almost everyone does.

But, It doesn't bother me that much, because I figure the time we realize that one race is dying out, we won't really care...

I mean, we talk as the mexicans are this way, and the blacks are this way, and the blue-greens are this way... but personally I believe the specified persons are only that way... because their told that's how they should be, or what the world tells them they are.

As long as the human race lives, and lives on in a world that is always reaching for the better, I don't care about the minority races, just the main race... Human.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   
careers.. mostly becuase the whites are too busy working as slave labor to support the minorities, who seem to have nothing else to do by and large but collect welfare and have big families.. so they can collect more welfare.

we pay farmers to grow crops, democraps pay people to grow a voting base.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by CoffinFeeder
careers.. mostly becuase the whites are too busy working as slave labor to support the minorities, who seem to have nothing else to do by and large but collect welfare and have big families.. so they can collect more welfare.

we pay farmers to grow crops, democraps pay people to grow a voting base.

Have you not watched this?

Watch all five of them, it's not as bad as it sounds!

Basically, society exists in a symphony, when it gets screwed up, all is messed up!

Things work in a way.

If all of rap music was real, all life would be gone within decades.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Birth control?

I'm not going to suggest this is a "white" phenomena, but in the Westernised world there is the matter of choice as to when we breed. There are a lot of "ethnic" countries and cultures where birth control is considered taboo, or just not widely available.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
We are not breeding ourselves out of existence... the other races are crowding us out by having huge number of children. It is simply a numbers game and really has nothing to do with race, it simply has to do with cultural differences.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I have said for years that the white AND the black culture will become extinct due to cross breeding in about 500 years or so ( modern transportation has allowed for multiculturism), Its not a bad thing in the long run, there'll be no rascism as we have it today as everyone will be 'coffee coloured' .
Our 'mixed race' offspring will have all of our white strengths as well as black strengths. And seeing as race would no longer be an issue maybe then we could concentrate on eliminating other 'isms' . But I doubt we'll get that far, TPTB would want to split us up somehow and today race is an obvious if odious choice.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by LDragonFire
First things first, I'm part Native American and the rest is Scottish, Irish, and English. I would not qualified to be a Aryan in the racist world, but Im considered white. I'm not a racist as two of my best friends are black and Vietnamese.

It seems to me that all the talk on ATS and everywhere else about the Whites becoming a minority around 2050 is a breeding issue or lack there of. Why are the other races on Earth out breeding the white race?

Careers?
Fear?
We just like to party too much?

What can it be? I know there must be many reasons for this but the only people I know that don't have kids are almost always white.

Is this worthy for discussion here?

Is this a conspiracy in some way?

Sorry for not posting any cool links or anything, but this is right off the top of my head and I really have no shame.

I'm not sure I believe your not racist statement when your first idea is "CAREERS" like non whites mostly dont have jobs. Or the very fact that youre concerned about caucasians being out bred in the first place.

It's a non issue. All the races will mix until we become homogenous. Eventually we will all look alike. Like the greys, bonobo monkeys, fire ants etc etc. I think its weird that in the biological world the more genetically diverse a species becomes the more the members of said species start looking alike.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by expat2368
We are not breeding ourselves out of existence... the other races are crowding us out by having huge number of children. It is simply a numbers game and really has nothing to do with race, it simply has to do with cultural differences.

It's mostly a socio-economic issue. Poor, uneducated people have more kids, especially when theyre religious.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
The short answer: yes.

The long answer: Yes.

I read a science fiction story in high school (1989 or 1990) about a white guy born in a small town. He found out that the people he had been living with were caretakers in a zoo, in which he was the exhibit.

Turns out that people had homogenized into a standard light-brown-skinned form, and a person of any definite ethnicity was a rarity.

It's on the way. And it isn't a problem.

If Border collies were breeding wildly with bulldogs and Irish setters, would you ask if the "border collie race" was breeding itself out of existence? Probably not, because they are just dogs.

The same applies to people.

Revel in your humanity, not in the color of your skin.

We all bleed red.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
The traits associated with pigment evolved in certain people in certain regions for certain reasons.

The quickness of global travel and prevalence of global movement are undoing all of that.

In the end we'll all be a lighter shade of brown. Doo-doo brown. Not dark and solid like a healthy diet doo-doo but light and loose.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by LDragonFire

Usually the telltale sign someone is about to say something completely racist...

While your panicking over whether or not your race is about to be "bred out" why don't you mosey on over to Wikipedia and check some figures:

USA population: 308 Million

% White : 75% - 228 million
% Hispanic : 15.4% - 47 million
% Black : 12.4% - 37.6 million

It's the native American populations that should be concerned with being "bred out", but not the white race. This whole argument borders on being ludicrous.

[edit on 17-12-2009 by Blackmarketeer]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Are you actually concerned about skin - or have you mixed up culture and ace?

Sit for a bit and consider it. Are you actually concerned that your skin tone might be rarer? Or are you concerned that your cultural ideals might be over taken by the more numerous?

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
99% of the people in my town are white. In my city Europeans have basically taken over, in the capital of Ireland its mainly all Nigerian now and not Irish.

I am not a racist, had many black friends in America when I was there and my sister was dating an African American so Im not racist at all. Therefor I dont care if whites or whatever color inter-breeds itself out of existence. I would prefer to have darker skin anyway, I get badly sunburned

..and thinking of Sunburn. Would it not be wise for the human evolutionary path to be darker skinned anyway? I mean, our Sun is going through its own "summer" cycle (hence the BS regarding Climate Change and Co2). It makes sense for white people to be a thing of the past, I know personally that a lot of my friends and myself prefer women from a different race. So, it is basic human evolution to transcend into a darker skinned race because if we all turned white then skin cancer would probably kill off the human race in a thousand years time.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_denv
..and thinking of Sunburn. Would it not be wise for the human evolutionary path to be darker skinned anyway?

You need lighter skin in the north to get enough vitamin D during winter.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

That only holds true if we're talking about one country with closed borders.

Two-thirds of the worlds population is Asian.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Hmm, so if everyone became darker skinned, we'd end up right where we started wouldn't we? I mean colour wise. Except we'd be all over the world, not localised in a particular place (well, we would be, the world).

I personally am not externally racist, although I am 'proud' to be what I am, and I wouldn't like to see what I am lost with time, most people wouldn't I'm sure. Can you blame me for that?

I mean, I know it will happen, and I'm sure I probably won't be around to see it, and if it is an advantage to the race as a whole to have darker skin, then fine, and I'm not going to change, so I may as well enjoy life and let this thread go on

Ramadwarf on Raciaal change and nostalgia(?)

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
This really bugs me.

The white "race" the black "race" ... who has separated the HUMAN race into subspecies and why wasn't I told about it??

Homo sapiens sapiens anyone?

Until a scientist tells me otherwise I'll stick with science and away from paranoia.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I think we need to take matters to protect the white race. Let introduce a Bill that would make it mandatory for white couples to have 6 kids each and the government pay for it with the money they spend on war. All other races in the USA can only have 2 kids each. This way we will survive and one day our numbers will balance.

And then in 300 years when the population reached 268 Billion, we can all die together or move out into space.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by LDragonFire

no such thing as a white race..

get a clue

its called "human race" only idiots with half a brain eqaute race with skin colour

effing pea brains

<<   2 >>

join