It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Classified FBI Documents Uncovered (UFOs)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Melyanna Tengwesta

I think the same way, anything that the populace "discovers" was either intentionally planted, or is not even top secret (believable) anymore

Maybe the FBI does not have the time to be chasing down docs from the 40's
I mean all the people involved in those transmissions are long dead so there really is no proof. They could easily say as mentioned above "its just a bogus doc"

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by TimothyMartin

about the first post w/ pictures, the last picture shown?

Where is the UFO? I do see sunlight rays being translucened through the clouds.

On the crop circles, I think some of them are real (like the one in the sand not on this post) some are man made. But why would the F.B.I. own crop circle pictures with a photographers copy right with a russian copyright translation on the other corners?

Other than those good find on the files, they seem legit!

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex
Based on the amount of public-domain and debunked images in the file, I would be highly suspicious about all of the documents being genuine FBI files.

You never know, there may be a few diamonds in the rough - one things for sure there are an awful lot of genuine government UFO documents which are floating about in the public domain so I wouldn't be too hasty to blanket debunk the ones posted in the O.P.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Nice pics, thanks.

FYI My computer antivirus "blocked an attack" when viewing this thread.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by sowerby
I find the first image/document to be very interesting. I zoomed in and noticed that at number 8, it says, "The region they come from is NOT from the 'astral plane', but corresponds to the Lokas or Talas. Students of esoteric matters will understand these terms."

Upon googling Lokas, Talas, and reading up on esoteric matters, I was very surprised and fascinated that an alleged FBI document would quote such things. Very exciting. S&F

If you want to understand what Lokas and Talas means, I suggest you read a book that was made back in 1910 called "Man Whence How and Whither" (Free download of the book here) (25MB PDF File). It speaks of the seven chains, it is very esoteric and you need to be able to understand what it means, very deep stuff. Basically Lokas and Talas are planets that are at each end of the poles, invisable due to being in between the atoms and electrons, within the "Ether". If you want more information regarding this Ether, please read Napoleon Hill's thesis, there are several books and 26 audio CDs holding this information. You want to know all the secrets in the world, invisibility, aliens, other worlds and the basics of that understanding, then these old books are what you are looking for. You can actually begin to be able to understand that this "ether" can actually be controlled by the human mind.

I am currently on page 53, it has 540 pages. It even speaks of a planet called Vulcan (1840) that is closer to the Sun than Mercury, Einstein's theory of general relativity debunked this, but then Vulcan was spotted in 1970.

This book actually makes predictions up to the 27th century, a group of clairvoyant "masters" got together to make this book. Its very interesting and very worth while reading.

[edit on 17/12/2009 by the_denv]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I was able to download the first part but not the second part. Is it possible to get a copy from you?

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by karl 12
You never know, there may be a few diamonds in the rough - one things for sure there are an awful lot of genuine government UFO documents which are floating about in the public domain so I wouldn't be too hasty to blanket debunk the ones posted in the O.P.

You're right, there could be. I did not say otherwise. Rather, I would be suspicious that all of them are genuine.

Considering the history of this field, you should already have your suspicions.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_denv
I am currently on page 53, it has 540 pages. It even speaks of a planet called Vulcan (1840) that is closer to the Sun than Mercury, Einstein's theory of general relativity debunked this, but then Vulcan was spotted in 1970.

Something was spotted in 1970. As you stated, because of General Relativity it would be impossible for a planet to be in the supposed position of Vulcan. What may have been spotted could be previously unknown comets or the hypothetical Vulcanoid asteroids.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
weird stuff, Star and flag, I didint read through the whole thread yet, but, how did these documents (if real) get out?

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/247ec78970d6.jpg[/atsimg]
1947 - Avalon, Catalina Island
Background Information / Description:

Original caption for this photograph:
7/9/1947 - Avalon, Catalina Island - Three Army Air Force veterans reported six flying discs over Catalan Island, and former aerial photographer, Bob Jung said he succeeded in photographing one of the objects. Photo is that which Jung says he took of one of the discs which passed over the Island. Masts and stack of steamer are seen at bottom.

Source / Credit: Bettmann
www.ufoevidence.org...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6f6fc8c089db.jpg[/atsimg]
2004 - Mexican Air Force Pilots Film UFOs That's a screenshot)
Mexican Air Force pilots filmed 11 unidentified flying objects in the skies over southern Campeche state in Mexico in March 2004, a Mexican Defense Department spokesman confirmed Tuesday. A videotape was made widely available to the news media.
www.ufoevidence.org...
See also:
2004 Mexican UFO incident
en.wikipedia.org...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/523dfdf49f13.jpg[/atsimg]
2004 - Big Bear Mountain, CA, USA

"Hallo, just found your Website. We were on a trip over Big Bear Mountain on 27 May 2004, California in a small Cessna plane, when we encountered this incredibla aircraft. I don't know if is something from the closeby military bases, but I managed to take picture of it. Unfortunetely only one, when we flew towards it (crazy, when I think about it now!), it dissapeared. I've attached several other images from the same series, maybe they contein something interesting, I think they're empty though. But I guess you guys have more sophisticated methods of image analysis than I do...? Anyhow, hope to find some other people who've seen the same thing. It appeared to be fairly large.. I can't wait to go back to California and look again!
Unfortunately, being german doesn't make that an quick and easy trip..
Sincerely, Boris"

---------------------------------

Second email from witness / photographer:
Hi, we wear taking a trip in a Cessna airplane, we took of of Big Bear
airport and just flew around in the area a little bit. The landscape was stunning, as you can see on the fotos.. Thats why I had my camera ready, I was taking pictures the whole time..We were three person in the plane: the pilot, a friend and me. I was sitting in the back of the plane and saw the 'aircraft' last. My buddies saw it earlier and pointed it out to me. I was
the only one with a camera thoug. I didn't see any movement, I looked away for a moment (fingering with my camera, all excited..) when I looked again it was gone. My friends said it dissapeared to the right (I think east) quite quickly. They told me, the shape of the xobject differered when seen from the side, making it a bit more longer, but didn't resemble any aircraft they knew (and they're both airplane geeks...). Other than that nothing happened, I'm afraid. Some info about myself: I'm 36 years old, live in Germany and was on vacation! in California. I'm working as a manager in a small realestate company. My friend was a collegue from work. The pilot I don't know much about. His name was Jeff, I think. We chartered the plane back in Los Angeles and he came
with it..

Oh, and of course you can add the picture to your (great!) library, if you like.

Boris

(Email and photos received on August 22, 2004)

Source / Credit: Boris Baumann / UFOEvidence.org
www.ufoevidence.org...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dee10dddc606.jpg[/atsimg]
2003 - Weyauwega, Wisconsin, USA (Waupaca County)

My son and I were visiting a friend of mine in Weyauwega. I am reluctant to reveal the exact location out of concern for my friend's privacy as well as my own. However the general location is just North of Main street on the East side of 110 and South of the train tracks. My boy was sledding in the snow and I was taking pictures. It was in the evening and was starting to get dark pretty quickly. My son pointed up to the sky and we noticed some lights coming in from what I believe is the south west. At that point I just pointed the camera up and took the shots. The object really gave me the impression of a balloon - except for the lights. They seemed to cycle all different patterns. The object passed almost directly overhead (picture 1) and then headed south towards the train tracks (picture 2). As the object passed I could make out more of a disk shape than a balloon shape. I just remember my son asking me over and over what it was and I didn't have a clue.
Note: 2/24/03 - As of today we have been unable to contact this witness to further investigate this sighting. The witness has not responded to our emails and did not include any further contact information with the report.
Any new information will be posted here.

Source / Credit: UFO Wisconsin Report
www.ufoevidence.org...
www.ufowisconsin.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c704c83eb7d4.jpg[/atsimg]
1996 - Florida, USA (2000, Roswell, USA, according to another source)
www.ufoevidence.org...
www.ufocasebook.com...
No further informations available (as far as i know), and if memory serves
it's a part of a series of two: in this case, maybe there's aven another version about the origion of this pic

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5ef9bb54ec60.jpg[/atsimg]
February 2003 - Plymouth, UK

This amazing photograph snapped over Plymouth is being called one of the best pictures of a UFO ever taken. A city-based amateur photographer captured this image when he was trying out his new hi-tech digital camera at night.
It shows what can only be described as an 'unidentified flying object'
hovering above St Budeaux. Another, equally stunning, snap shows the same brightly-illuminated object tilted at a different angle. UFO experts are highly excited by the pictures and the Royal Navy today asked the Herald to supply them with the photos - because they want to study them.

www.ufocasebook.com...
Some analysis here:
www.darkstar1.co.uk...
The photo author's website has been removed, and couldn't retrieve it even through web archive.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a148e034fae4.jpg[/atsimg]
Don't recall to have ever see this one, but the object could be litterally
anything: it would be nice to find a better quality version

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a418c1c757a8.jpg[/atsimg]
... and here i don't even see the UFO, but maybe it's just me.
Unless the UFO is supposed to be that "thing" emitting some sort of ray: in
this case, i'd say it's just some hole in the clouds, like the first of these
ones (the second one in this example should be an Hole-Punch cloud,
OzWeatherman is the expert on this stuff)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/380107ad7798.jpg[/atsimg]
A Lenticular Cloud Over Wyoming - 2003

Credit: Mark Meyer (Photo-Mark.com)
Explanation: Is that a cloud or a flying saucer? Both, although it is surely
not an alien spacecraft. Lenticular clouds can be shaped like a saucer, and
can fly in the sense that, like most clouds, they are composed of small water droplets that float on air. Lenticular clouds are typically formed by high winds over rugged terrain and are particularly apparent when few other clouds are in the sky. Lenticular clouds can take on particularly strange, layered shapes. Above, a couple stopped their car near Yellowstone National Park in Wyoming, USA to photograph this lenticular cloud behind picturesque windmills.

www.astronet.ru...
Spectacular to say the least.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bc9cfefd82df.jpg[/atsimg]
1997 - Mexico City UFO (screen capture from the Video)

Summary: In September 1997, [Mexican TV host and UFO researcher] Jaime Maussan received a very special package. Someone had sent him a video tape, in itself nothing remarkable. But when he played the tape on his video recorder, it took his breath away. For the anonymously sent recording showed nothing but points of light and sky - except for a large, metallic, structured, rotating disk, which maneuvered in broad daylight over Mexico City, with a dateline of 6 August 1997.

www.ufoevidence.org...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/73d1260be4fb.jpg[/atsimg]
The most famous of the whole set for sure:
1958 - Trindade Island UFO photographs

Summary: On January 16, 1958, while a Brazilian Navy ship known as the Almirante Saldanha sat anchored off the south coast of Trindade, a small rocky island located in the middle of the South Atlantic Ocean, it seems that a most remarkable event transpired.

www.ufoevidence.org...
www.ufoevidence.org...
www.ceticismoaberto.com...
www.martinshough.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c807f6902d8f.jpg[/atsimg]
Maybe i've seen this before, but it's a long exposure shot of an helicopter with search lights on:
examples
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ed57c5e1daf7.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/uploads/ats49396_close1.jpg[/atsimg]

Bird (now let me get ready to get flamed for just saying "bird", a very dangerous ward to be typed here on ATS, but it's a bird anyway in my opinion)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ce10ae379afb.jpg[/atsimg]
1952-Salem, Massachusetts.

Project Blue Book case 1501:
SALEM, JULY 16, 1952
The case occurred on July 16, 1952, at Salem in Massachusetts, USA.
At 09:35 A.M., the witness, Shell Alpert, took this picture of four roughly
elliptical blobs of light in formation through the window of his photographic
laboratory. Alpert was a Coast Guard seaman assigned to the base in nearby Salem, MA. This photo has appeared numerous times in the Salem (MA) Evening News.
The first analysis by US Air Force's Project Blue Book concluded it was
"probably" a double exposure hoax.
A second analysis by Blue Book concluded that it was "probably" reflections of street lamps on a window.
Finally, the case was considered "unexplained" by Project Blue Book.

REFERENCES:
The photograph is at the NARA, the National Administration for Records and Archives, www.nara.gov Washington DC, where the complete declassified USAF Project Blue Book files are available to researchers in NARA's microfilm reading room. You can view the image in a better quality and read the corresponding Blue Book case documentation.
The reference for this picture at NARA is National Archives Record Group 341, Project Blue Book Case No. 1501.
This photograph has also been published in the book "Secrets of the Unknown, the UFOs," Time Life Books, ISBN 90-6182-993-3.
Source / Credit: UFOs at Close Sight (Patrick Gross)

www.ufoevidence.org...
www.ufocasebook.com...

Here's the article from New York Herald Tribune
from MAXW-PBB12-720 (blue book)
www.bluebookarchive.org...

Thanks for sharing

Edit to fix one darn link

[edit on 17/12/2009 by internos]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I'd have to examine each document to be sure, but a cursory glance, and they look like ones available to anyone off the FBI's FOIA site. If there are fakes included, could be including some others the assembler has found, such as from alleged Majestic docs, etc.

As for the photos, many are from common UFO sources and documentaries. For example, the Russian soldiers one is from a special that was narrated by Roger Moore a few yrs back.

If someone really wants to spend the time, I think the FOIA link was given in an earlier response to this thread, so one could see for themselves....but still an interesting post and collection of photos.

As for crop circles, I tend to go with man-made, just because I've never heard any convincing evidence to support an ET connection. Sure, there are sometimes unknowns, but that doesn't automatically equate to an alien making them....

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

Originally posted by the_denv

Something was spotted in 1970. As you stated, because of General Relativity it would be impossible for a planet to be in the supposed position of Vulcan. What may have been spotted could be previously unknown comets or the hypothetical Vulcanoid asteroids.

Yeah, it very well could have been Vulcanoid asteroids. It is a seriously great book, I take it that you have read it? I can't explain how exciting that book is (Man Whence How and Whither). Anyone that read the OP, and read the first FBI document marked 8th bulletpoint, the names Lokas and Talas are two very important places in the real inter-dimensional alien conspiracy.

I ask everyone to read it, you will not regret it lads!

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

Awesome post internos.

If you enlarge it you can see it's floating, as the middle of a tree is obscured by the object, yet the top and bottom are visible.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by stevecc

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
The first document looks convincing... It's funny that whether fake or not, the explanation given about these beings is still the same:

Come in Peace.
Come from the Ether (multidimensional)
Can materialize on Earth and dematerialize into their dimensions at will.
Spirituality has always known this....

come on? what else do we need?

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
The dots are there and it is not hard to make the connection!

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

One. How did you become a Super Moderator and not have looked into the evidence of crop circles?

2. Until you do look into the evidence of crop circles, it would be prudent not to lay judgment upon the subject.

C. I too was skeptical, until after watching this vid www.viddler.com... on crop circles. Then I was about 90% convinced of alien involvement. I then watched a lecture from Nassim Haramein video.google.com...# and his explanations convinced me 100% that a lot of crop circles were definitely of alien making. Don't let the length of this lecture discourage you, his theories will blow you away!

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I come home from work and have almost 40 flags and so many stars! Wow!

I didn't read all of page three yet, but to answer one question, (how did these documents get out,) according to the Russian website, someone 'stole,' possibly hacked, into the FBIs files.

I found all these on a rar file you can download from the link on the first post.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12GaugePermissionSlip
One. How did you become a Super Moderator and not have looked into the evidence of crop circles?

2. Until you do look into the evidence of crop circles, it would be prudent not to lay judgment upon the subject.

Oops, it's looks like ATS let one of those bothersome, ignorant skeptics be a super moderator again! Geez! How does that keep happening!?

I agree with you, 12Gauge. It's obvious that anyone who has a difference of opinion from you must not have looked at the evidence. That is the only explanation. There is no other possible.

And anyone who does have a difference of opinion should not be allowed to be a moderator.

[edit on 17-12-2009 by DoomsdayRex]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I'm going to post more documents in about ten-fifteen minutes.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join