It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The NWO and Jesse Ventura, Why Jesse must be careful

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
With his new series, "Conspiracy Theory", Jesse Ventura has really opened up the eyes of a lot of americans over the last few weeks! But he is forgetting that while his "Navy Seal" attitude is all well and stuff, it can land him into serious hot water with dire consequences! Just see what happened to another fellow serviceman named William (Bill) Cooper. I think the rest is self-explanatory!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

www.archive.org...
This audio recording was published in 1991. You'll understand the significance of that date as he accurately predicts events that have come to pass!

A Clinton White House memo labelled him "the most dangerous radio host in America" while those who identified with his shoot-from-the-hip independence called him Americaâs greatest patriot.

Shortly after predicting that America would be attacked and the blame would be placed on Osama bin Laden, Bill was killed by the Apache County Sherrifs Department during a raid on his home in November of 2001. He is now buried on a hill in Eagar, Arizona.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by thewind

Jesse is alright, he is not telling anything he learned from what he did in secret.

He is just out there making money.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
reply to post by thewind

Jesse is alright, he is not telling anything he learned from what he did in secret.
He is just out there making money.

Wrong. he’s not “out there making money”. He’s out there to tell the truth.

And Ventura would be a billion times better President than the jerks we had in the Oval Office for the last 20 years.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by thewind

Maybe he is a stooge for the NWO or maybe they dont really exist it will be fun to see if they take him out with a heart attack or something... One thing I should add, do you think once he left the seals that was it? You have heard SF people say once SF always SF, and its true they have a very tight bond that extends into the "after life" and it just doesnt happen with US SF it happens with most of our colse Allies. There spread out worldwide and can go into hiding at a moments notice.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by IAmRobot

He’s out there to tell the truth.

What truth has he told so far? Seems all he does is increase the mysteriousness of the conspiracy and then wraps it up by saying he thinks there could be more to the story.

Every story he does has the same angles and plot lines as the threads you see on here.

Now the day I see Jesse recording top officials unknowingly and providing leaked memos is the day I will say Jesse has to be careful.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAmRobot
Wrong. he’s not “out there making money”. He’s out there to tell the truth.

I have not heard him say anything about secret missions or what seals do, or what governors really do.

All he does is tell what others talk about.

Where are all the truths about the seals, and what they do, and how they train,a nd what equipment they use, lol.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by thewind
With his new series, "Conspiracy Theory", Jesse Ventura has really opened up the eyes of a lot of americans over the last few weeks! But he is forgetting that while his "Navy Seal" attitude is all well and stuff, it can land him into serious hot water with dire consequences! Just see what happened to another fellow serviceman named William (Bill) Cooper. I think the rest is self-explanatory!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

www.archive.org...
This audio recording was published in 1991. You'll understand the significance of that date as he accurately predicts events that have come to pass!

A Clinton White House memo labelled him "the most dangerous radio host in America" while those who identified with his shoot-from-the-hip independence called him Americaâs greatest patriot.

Shortly after predicting that America would be attacked and the blame would be placed on Osama bin Laden, Bill was killed by the Apache County Sherrifs Department during a raid on his home in November of 2001. He is now buried on a hill in Eagar, Arizona.

Bill Cooper is a far different story than Ventura. i like Jesse, but cooper exposed many previously unreleased secrets.

The Body has yet to comje even remotely close to what Bill did.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Not to mention that Ventura was and is again an entertainer, while Bill Cooper was an absolute nut that was killed while firing on sworn law enforcement officers.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
What truth has he told so far? Seems all he does is increase the mysteriousness of the conspiracy and then wraps it up by saying he thinks there could be more to the story.

We all know it’s often not reasonable/advisable to tell the whole truth “in one piece”. You have to feed it “slowly” to the lethargic people and lead them to start thinking by themselves. And that's what he does/tries.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Here is the intro on the website. I give kudos to Jesse for trying and am not knocking his show or the material he presents. I just feel that without the introduction of new and compelling evidence, this show is just merely rehatching what is already out there.

Instead of storming a building and demanding answers, maybe he should use his Navy Seal skills and sneak up on people when they least expect it. Just might give him the info needed to prove the conspiracy.

They examine available evidence as well as talking to experts and eyewitnesses to learn more about such topics as global warming, possible 9/11 cover-ups, secret government weapons and apocalyptic prophecies. "This is my personal journey," Ventura says, to prove that there is more to these stories than you know about."

www.trutv.com...

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by vance

Not to mention that Ventura was and is again an entertainer, while Bill Cooper was an absolute nut that was killed while firing on sworn law enforcement officers.

killed while firing on law enforcement? I think perhaps you ought to re-lookinto what happened.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by vance
... Bill Cooper was an absolute nut that was killed while firing on sworn law enforcement officers.

I wouldn’t be so sure about that “firing on sworn law enforcement officers”. It's very easy to pretend/make up somebody allegedly threatened you or “drew the gun first”. There was no real reason for Cooper to act like this. Morever we know the ptb WANTED him dead. I have a hard time believing the “official” version.

[edit on 15-12-2009 by IAmRobot]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Bill Cooper didn't shoot at any sheriff. In fact if I remember he was shot in the back.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by damwel

Bill Cooper didn't shoot at any sheriff. In fact if I remember he was shot in the back.

In his own driveway, no less. Not a case of someone opening fire on police at all.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
the show so ridiculously formatted it difficult to even take it seriously. if you like WWE I can she how you could get in to this crap, other wise i don't think he's in to much trouble

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
Here is the intro on the website. I give kudos to Jesse for trying and am not knocking his show or the material he presents. I just feel that without the introduction of new and compelling evidence, this show is just merely rehatching what is already out there.

Instead of storming a building and demanding answers, maybe he should use his Navy Seal skills and sneak up on people when they least expect it. Just might give him the info needed to prove the conspiracy.

They examine available evidence as well as talking to experts and eyewitnesses to learn more about such topics as global warming, possible 9/11 cover-ups, secret government weapons and apocalyptic prophecies. "This is my personal journey," Ventura says, to prove that there is more to these stories than you know about."

www.trutv.com...

Remember that Japanese student that was peeking in a window, because no one answered the door, and got his head blown off? Well that's why, "...maybe he should use his Navy Seal skills and sneak up on people when they least expect it".

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by thewind

I would agree with some of the other posters on this one. Jesse has not really shed any "new" light on anything. He is just re-hashing the same old stuff. What they need to do is get rid of some of that "crack" team of investigators that they use on the show. I was not impressed at all. Now, with that being said, he is one of the first people that I have seen go up to the gate at the HAARP facility in Alaska and stay there until someone came out and talked to him. Granted, he did not get anywhere, but at least he tried.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by vance

Bill Cooper was assassinated, and that's a fact. Cooper, according to official autopsy reports was killed by a single shot to the head at a range of about 3 feet. Now, being as Cooper was a bit over 6feet 2 inches, this would mean that he was on his knees when shot.

Cooper was killed because he had damning evidence that he was going public with concerning ufo's and other gov't coverups. The ATF was using the Apache County Sheriff's office to serve warrants on Cooper's home to collect any and all info concerning the things Bill was talking about on his radio show.

If you're gonna spew about Bill Cooper, get your facts straight first please! Here's the link for the official autopsy report for those who feel the need to read it. www.burlingtonnews.net...

[edit on 15-12-2009 by thewind]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by thewind

Bill Cooper was assassinated, and that's a fact. Cooper, according to official autopsy reports was killed by a single shot to the head at a range of about 3 feet.

Ummm no, that is not all that it said. maybe YOU should have read better....

Death of this man is due to gunshot wounds to the torso with perforations of the heart. A gunshot wound to the head with skull fracture is contributory. The manner of death is certified as a homicide.

The gunshot wounds to his torso were what killed him (perforation of the heart), the gunshot to the head was CONTRIBUTORY. So, lets practice what we preach shall we?

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Look what pops up, if you put Illuminati backwards into your browser. itanimulli.com

<<   2 >>

join