It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have You Ventured Into the Aliens and UFO's Forum Today?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I love the new wrap in the Aliens and UFO forum.

Distric 9 looks like a really good movie and I think it's very neat that ATS can include it in our A&U Forum for a while.

Great Work Skeptic.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Yeah looks great, real good movie too, one of my favorites of the year, up there with Moon, which was also great.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Looks really good. I still have to see the movie myself, but SO did a great job as usual.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
You started a thread in BB&Q to have members go look at a big advertisement for a movie ???

We see enough advertising as it is. :shk:

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by elevatedone

District 9 is a pretty cool movie indeed... Very original.

And yep, the forum looks cool.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by anxietydisorder
You started a thread in BB&Q to have members go look at a big advertisement for a movie ???

That's a good point actually...

But hey, It's all about the money man.
Perhaps if we all visit the forum and click it.... then it will be a successful campaign.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by anxietydisorder

Chill out man, he was just pointing out the nice looking background in the forum. And without advertising you and me wouldn't likely be having this discussion on ATS right now.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I really am liking the new backgrounds in the forums. It kind of sets the mood with the features artwork and scenery. Thumbs up from me.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I actually started the thread because of the picture itself. I think it's a very cool picture.

I think it would be awesome some day to go outside, look up into the sky and see something like that.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Yeah.. Kool wrap and Great Movie.. I just got it last night. it was Awesome! I loved it as you can see by my new Avatar.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Yes I loved District 9 and like the layout on the board although I did prefer Fourth Kind... I got a bit bored with the start of Fourth Kind though.

I wonder if the aliens in District 9 will ever return? a second movie? haha hope so!

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Yeah sure, we all know you're in the pockets of The Man.

Fight the Power!

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
I actually started the thread because of the picture itself. I think it's a very cool picture.

I'll give you that. The image does make the page look very cool.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Bang on. It reformats the page, takes longer to load, and is an eyesore. (but then, I hate all forms of advertising with a passion unrivelled, so I may not be the best judge
)

[edit on 15/12/2009 by Acidtastic]

CX

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Personaly i think the picture is well cool.

Brightens up what is normaly a darker page. I look forward to seeing more of it.

Does it really matter if it's an ad for a film? Doesn't the money from ads go towards the site anyway?

If we can have a cool picture like that, plus funding for the upkeep of a good site, it can only be a bonus if you ask me.

CX.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   

neither confirming nor denying

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I am afraid to go into the Aliens and UFO's Forum for fear my brains will be sucked out through my computer and I will be turned into a mindless worker drone!

I hate work!

Can't chance it, but thanks for describing it! I love living vicariously through others.

You people be careful in there alright?

Thanks!

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
good film. ive watched it a few months back. very good. You will enjoy it even more if you are actually interested in aliens.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
actually i might watch it again in bed tonight.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

You started a thread in BB&Q to have members go look at a big advertisement for a movie ??? We see enough advertising as it is. :shk:

That's a good point actually...

But hey, It's all about the money man.
Perhaps if we all visit the forum and click it.... then it will be a successful campaign.

Yep! A dollar a click with probably 50% going into the ATS kitty!!

But that's not the end. I wouldn't be surprised if you find a similar ad emblazoned on the front page for AVATAR. I wonder why it hasn't happened yet?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join