It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The True Meaning Double-Headed Eagle of Lagash / Phoenix of the Freemason

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   

conspiracyclothes.com...

According to Manley P. Hall, 33rd Degree Freemason, what is being depicted in this most important symbol is actually a double headed phoenix, not an eagle, he says:

Among the ancients a fabulous bird called the Phoenix is described by early writers ... in size and shape it resembles the eagle, but with certain differences. The body of the Phoenix is one covered with glossy purple feathers, and the plumes in its tail are alternately blue and red. The head of the bird is light in color, and about its neck is a circlet of golden plumage. At the back of its back the Phoenix has a crest of feathers of brilliant color ... The Phoenix, it is said, lives for 500 years, and at its death its body opens and the new born Phoenix emerges. Because of this symbolism, the Phoenix is generally regarded as representing immortality and resurrection ... The Phoenix is one sign of the secret orders of the ancient world and of the initiate of those orders, for it was common to refer to one who had been accepted into the temples as a man twice-born, or reborn. Wisdom confers a new life, and those who become wise are born again. [p. p. 176-77]

The phoenix is symbolically rising out of the "ORDO AB CHAO" banner meaning "Order Out of Chaos" Which is how they intended to bring about the Luciferian system I.E. out of chaos. Read this quote from Albert Pike about the coming of the Luciferian system, note also that this symbol appears on the cover of his book "Morals and Dogma"

The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time. Pike's Letter to Mazzini

I believe what is being depicted in this symbol is the Satanic Trinity, Satan (here represented as the shining capstone, much like on the back of the one dollar bill) The anti-christ, (one of the heads of the phoenix), And The False Prophet, (the other head.)

In Revelation 13 you will notice that the functions of Dragon, 1st beast (anti-christ) and second beast (The False Prophet) are a counterfeit of the functions of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Here is a brief overlook of this:

13:12. AND HE (the false prophet)
EXERCISETH ALL THE POWER (or authority)
OF THE FIRST BEAST (which is the Antichrist)
BEFORE HIM (or in its presence, or on his behalf),
AND CAUSETH (or makes)
THE EARTH AND THEM WHICH DWELL THEREIN (or its inhabitants)
TO WORSHIP THE FIRST BEAST, WHOSE DEADLY (or fatal)
WOUND WAS HEALED. The false prophet brings glory to the Antichrist. He causes the people of the world to worship the Antichrist. He is the third person of Satan's trinity.

Consider the Holy Spirit. He is the third Person of the Trinity of God. It is written, HOWBEIT WHEN HE, THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH, IS COME, HE WILL GUIDE YOU INTO ALL TRUTH: FOR HE SHALL NOT SPEAK OF HIMSELF; BUT WHATSOEVER HE SHALL HEAR, THAT SHALL HE SPEAK: AND HE WILL SHOW YOU THINGS TO COME. HE SHALL GLORIFY ME: FOR HE SHALL RECEIVE OF MINE, AND SHALL SHOW IT UNTO YOU-Jn 16:13,14.

I believe that this symbol represents Satan giving authority (crowning) this team with his authority and power: Revelation 13:12 the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority. This same authority applies to the false prophet as well: Revelation 13:12 ...And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him

The sword in the talons of the bird is, I believe, representative of the primary focus of both these beasts, that is the systematic killing of Christians, also note that that's exactly what Albert Pike said in the earlier quote would be the fruit of the deception that brought about the manifestation of the doctrine of Lucifer
Revelation 13:7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations. 8And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world. 9If any man have an ear, let him hear. 10He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

The banner underneath, the one that is supposed to be announcing the name of the bird reads, DEUS MEUMQUE JUS I think that would be consistent with what we read in Rev 13:1
and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.
This is why some people think the latin phrase is blasphemous

Albert Pike gives solid evidence of Freemasons worship of Satan on the cover of Morals and Dogma. Below the seal of "God", Pike writes a Latin phrase, which proves to be a typical satanic phrase. One look at this phrase would alert any Satanist that the contents of this book are Satanic! What is this phrase? DEUS MEUMQUE JUS The literal meaning is God and My Right A former

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
continued......What is this phrase? DEUS MEUMQUE JUS The literal meaning is God and My Right A former Satanist, Doc Marquis says this statement is a very characteristic one within Satanism. It has two meanings. First, this phrase means that the Freemason can depend upon their God, Lucifer, to determine their Right and Justice. Secondly, since the God of Freemasonry is Lucifer, Masons are saying that they are "using occult methods", through Lucifer, to achieve their Rights and Justice. Marquis says that this phrase is very powerful and very dangerous within Satanism. If a Satanist sees this phrase in Latin on Pike's book, he knows the material within is Satanism! The Mason seeks power even the power to control the forces of Nature. This is typical of the Luciferian Worshipper. Way back in the Garden of Eden, Satan, posing as the beautiful Serpent, convinced Eve that she needed the same knowledge that God had finally convincing her to eat from the forbidden Tree of the knowledge of good and evil. Ever since sin came into the world, those who practice it seek selfish power to control others and the world around them.

The stars under the bird could represent the 1/3 of the stars (angels) that the dragon draws to earth with his tail as he is fallen:
Revelation 12:4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth:

As far as the number 33 I can only conjecture, but in light of the other signals that this is talking about the satanic trinity I feel that the 33 represents Satan in the capstone, and that he is 1/3 of the trinity which would be expressed as 33.33333 and that would make by association, the double headed bird (the other 2/3 of the trinity) 66.66666 Revelation 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

new topics

join