It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When Aliens Attack: YOU WILL Be The First Traitor.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ewokdisco

ah so now " some " is the new " all " , or is " all" the new " some "

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   

1you will not, join a resistance.

2,you will not join/help the millitary.

3,you will NOT report to duty.

4,you will NOT be a hero.

5,die fighting.

You sir in all politeness do not know me, have never experienced my Temper nor even remotely understand that I believe the only route to our survival is to Militarize space and head outward united as a species...

1: My first thread on ats The Resistance

2/3: I will Be dug in like TICK into the ground because eventually they have to land and that's a level playing field

4: I would Love to be a hero

5: This one you got right...

I will NOT die... They will

Alien Invasion... Sadly I doubt I will ever see it but I was born to fight in a world of no enemies of righteous contempt, they are all my fellow man...

A guy like me... suffers in a way with no real Enemy to defend against

I often feel like what is described of that character by Dwight in Sin City... MARV lol

Most people think Marv is crazy. He just had the rotten luck of being born in the wrong century. He'd be right at home on some ancient battlefield swinging an axe into somebody's face. Or in a Roman arena, taking his sword to other gladiators like him. They woulda tossed him girls like Nancy back then.

No your wrong, guys like me would come out of the wood work a Chance to LIVE a Chance to Shine, you can't be that guy and have any self respect in these days, it would be wrong...

But give me an Army of Insects or Reptilians landing and a genuinely Righteous Cause...

A Dream come true I say, a Chance to do what these genetics were put in to my species for... In a day and age where they are for now...a liability more than an aid...

No my friend...

You are wrong

I would thrive.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ewokdisco
YOU WILL...

5,YOU WILL EVEN sell out your VERY OWN family in order to live.

This line alone proves that you are not a parent, nor do you even know any (apparently) and where raised by wolves in some distant remote forest! I would put a bullet in the forehead of Jesus Christ Himself to protect my daughter and grandkids without batting an eye, so some punk @ss alien doesn't even stand a chance! (and I'm a military trained sharpshooter, so bring it on, ET!)

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Terrible thread, Nothing but BS. Although im glad to see that your being honest with us. Im sure that there are others like you who are weak willed and will betray the human race.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ewokdisco
badgerprints uses a picture of Lee Marvin and puts 'writer' on the avatar,but the reply suggests badgerprints is angry because he/she knows i am right about human nature.

now i am NOT saying this is a good or bad thing about human nature,we all want to live full and happy lives,but huma nature has proven that we will ALL sell granny down the river to save our own souls,even the angry badger.

badgerpants,when you talk the truth,youll write better material.
why not try a "a traitors guide to surviving alien invasion'...

Well,
I like Lee Marvin. That's about the long and short of that .

You will notice that he's wearing a fry cooks uniform because we're in an economic/job war at this point but that might be a bit too subtle.

I didn't "put" writer on my avatar. ATS did because I "write." I know that's a minor point but true nontheless.

As far as being angry because you are right... well you are wrong on both counts.

Life's too short to be angry about things like this. This thread just fit the profile of an "everybody sucks" troll post too well to not point it out.

As far as human nature, cowardice does exist as a minor part in humanity but it is an exception. It is not the rule.

As far as my background in these matters go, two wars, peacekeeping duty and a few years of getting mortared, rocketed, sniped at and ambushed on the roads still haven't convinced me that I'm a coward of any kind because I always did what needed to be done even when I was very scared.

I've done what are considered hazardous/dangerous jobs for 22 years now and have been plenty scared on occasion but that is something we deal with as it comes instead of dwelling on it.

I've also seen some of my friends and family who do extremely hazardous jobs do some very brave things for other people. They are soldiers, firemen, emt's, search and rescue people, coast guard and so on. Their jobs take them into hazardous situations on a regular basis.

There are plenty of everyday folks that do amazing and heroic things with no training or experience. They just see what needs to be done and they do it.

In light of this experience and my own observations of others I will gladly say that most of the people that I saw and dealt with in these situations were very brave and suprisingly selfless. I've seen a few self proclaimed 'cowards' in fact, that at the worst times acted in very selfless ways as well.

I'm happy that I have more faith in my fellow man than you do. I'm also lucky that I don't have to take it on faith because I've seen a lot of what I'm talking about with my own eyes.

Humans are at their best when they are in the worst situations. They rise to the occasion and do extrordinarily brave things when they need to.

You might even do that too one day.

[edit on 15-12-2009 by badgerprints]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   
perhaps i have phrased this statement in a way that goes over most peoples heads. WHEN ALIENS INVADE,not an earth bound conflict.

try [no really,TRY] to imagine WHAT an alien invasion will FEEL LIKE? it will stun and shock you out of the cosy "hey man,i'll take on ET no sweat" comfort zones you currently rest in. no one will be brave. it WONT be like "that tom cruise movie". YOU WILL turn traitor and coward to save your own bacon.

on a suspicious note. i find it TELLING some of you want this thread thrown into the trash pile... already wanting something destroyed to save yourself!

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Fool. Some people dont have a comfort zone , and most of them populate ATS. If you even have a comfort zone then you arent living in the real world .
No one who has the slightest clue about whats happening in the world rests easy at night, no one. If you think you are delivering to a bunch of sheeple with cosy homes and big tvs then you are over generalising pal. I have lived on the streets , I have been right in the thick of reality , and dont you think for one second that I didnt learn my lessons from that. There are others on this site who have also lived more REALITY than you ever will , and those are the people who already know that there is only one response to such a defeatist attitude as you have, and thats a bloody good slapping , and an education into how it really is, and how humanity really is.
We are NOT weak willed, we are mighty . We have survived where other species failed. We have slain beasts more mighty than ourselves and in our number are persons INCAPABLE of the pathetic lack of patriotism you show in your attitude. Got some advice for you pal. Check your facts, and if they dont fit your thinking , keep it to yourself.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Invade? Invade? No. They'd just go squish and that would be it. You're talking about a race that can actually get here. Do you have any idea how advanced such a race would be? Humans don't have wars with goats, they just cull them.

This is good evidence that any races that are aware of us(assuming there are some) are friendly anyway, or we simply wouldn't be here.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   

maybe in your ` pop psychology ` delusions , the entire human race will behave as one utterly predictable entity

but thankfully - the real world is different

PS - if this ` alien invasion ` fantasy of yours is so different to any prior human event - why are you using prior human events as " evidence " ,

and if you are to make any headway it is incumbat on you to provide logical reasoning why your fantasy " alien invasion " is any different to a humanocentric war

because in all past conflicts , men and women have DELIBERATLY sacrificed themselves for thier cause or thier comrades

a prime example is the number of posthumous arwards of the medal of honour in WWII to US servicemen who who threw themselves on a grenade to save the rest of thier unit

at that instant - they knew they were going to die - but did it anyway

if as you postulate - the entire world are cowards - they SHOULD have grabbed another man and thrown him on the greade to save themselves

but strangley - there is not one account of this happening

so your fantasy is flawed

there are people willing to face any and a;ll adversity with honour and stoicism

the fact that you cannot accept this , is your problem , not the worlds

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   

We will? Gee, then all the resistance fighters in Europe during WWII, the resistance in Afghanistan and Iraq...and elsewhere in the world... They're all just figments in our imaginations? Humanity fights itself for freedom, or for what they believe in, you honestly think they wouldn't fight, in some fashion, an alien invader? Psshhhaaa...

Whatever gave you such a dim view of humanity? Indeed, some of humanity will turn Quisling, others however will not...

Personally? don't know, won't know until the unlikely event you postulate comes to fruition...

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Geoff Capes
Invade? Invade? No. They'd just go squish and that would be it. You're talking about a race that can actually get here. Do you have any idea how advanced such a race would be? Humans don't have wars with goats, they just cull them.

This is good evidence that any races that are aware of us(assuming there are some) are friendly anyway, or we simply wouldn't be here.

Who knows, they might be more scared of us than we are of them! It may not have anything to do with friendliness.

[edit on 15-12-2009 by Bombeni]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I'm not arrogant enough to speak for anyone but myself, so on that I can say you are completely and utterly wrong.

Would I be stunned if we are invaded? Of course, it would be a shock to anyone who didn't know already that this was going to happen.

Having said that, once the shock wore off, I would assess the situation, the enemies strengths, and weakness if any, and then decide the best course of action from there on out. All in all, I would meet my enemy and my death if that's the case, energetically and with honor on the field of engagement.

I would rather die a honorable death with sword in hand than to live 1000 years in chains. However, I only speak for myself and not for anyone else. You perhaps may turn traitor,but that will be a decision that you will have to make when the time presents itself to you, although I hope that you wouldn't, but then again I do not believe in chance or coincidence and in that, perhaps it is your destiny to be a traitor so that a hero is born from your deception.

At the end of the day, you can only speak for yourself, making blanket statements means less than nothing. You will find often times that the person you assume is brave is coward and the coward is one who is strong. Different situations breeds the people needed at the time.

Kind rambling now, but it's early and i've only had one cup of coffee lol

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Anyone with even the faintest of understanding of how mindbogglingly difficult it would be to get here would find the thought of some sort of traditional war hysterical. I can only assume that some of the people in this thread simply aren't grasping how advanced a race with this ability would be. Seriously this is totally ridiculous.

[edit on 15-12-2009 by Geoff Capes]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Geoff Capes

Orrr, some people don't see overwhelming odds as a reason to betray friends and family. I harbor no illusions that in an alien invasion I would be extremely outgunned, however that doesn't change my personal beliefs or my sense of honor nor duty to myself and my loved ones and friends.

History has shown that many have fought regardless of the odds of winning and in spite of that fact itself and still met their end with honor. As I said before, I speak only for myself and not everyone. My path may not necessarily be yours, but with an iron resolve to do what you believe is right in the face of adversity, even in death you are victorious.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itachimaru
reply to post by Geoff Capes

Orrr, some people don't see overwhelming odds as a reason to betray friends and family. I harbor no illusions that in an alien invasion I would be extremely outgunned, however that doesn't change my personal beliefs or my sense of honor nor duty to myself and my loved ones and friends.

History has shown that many have fought regardless of the odds of winning and in spite of that fact itself and still met their end with honor. As I said before, I speak only for myself and not everyone. My path may not necessarily be yours, but with an iron resolve to do what you believe is right in the face of adversity, even in death you are victorious.

Oh absolutely, i totally hear what you are saying. Really we are talking about different things here. I am simply saying that there wouldn't be any battle, just instant annhilation. They wouldn't land of course and you wouldn't see any aliens. I agree with you totally on your point though about people working together no matter how futile it may seem. The original post got that part wrong too imo.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   

really, you are so wise! thank you for the insight, you are so above us here.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

I'm not exactly sure what it is you want to know.

I no longer play the game - never did really. I remain as under the radar as I can. I pay for everything with cash. I don't watch television - never did really. I really don't participate in much that is mainstream. Never have. Any physicians I go to work for me. If they have a problem with that, I will go somewhere else, and have. Teachers work for us. If they don't appear to be teaching my children properly, I speak up and things change. If I don't believe in the policies of a corportation, I stop doing business with them. If I have to pay, that means that the entity is working for me. I don't tolerate any other options. I don't pay money for something I don't want or something I don't feel is worth the price. I don't pay to be treated as someone inferior without thoughts and opinions of my own.
I always speak up when I feel my rights are being violated. Sometimes loudly.

It's never been a problem for me, other than some people don't want to talk about it. Lots of times people will take notice and follow right along - even people in "authority".
We are all the same, whether we realize it or not. No one is better than another and I refuse to treat anyone otherwise or allow myself or those close to me to be treated otherwise. Most people respect this. A few resent it. Those are the ones who stay away. They don't bother with me at all. They just stay away.

[edit on 15-12-2009 by serendipitynow]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by serendipitynow

Oh, but you DO play the game. You just don`t want to see it.

You pay taxes, you still go to the bank to cash your checks, you still pay to keep a license on your car, you buy insurance for it. How many more things do you want me to list for you?

You see my point is this, you claim....."They may talk, but no one does much.", well it`s very easy to say that about all others, but, it`s ALL talk until a person does ALL of it, and not just a part of it or some of it.

[edit on 15-12-2009 by FiatLux]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

I love your picture, your writing is so empowering! You are a wanker my friend, please hero anytime you want!

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
The problem is that the aliens [Grays] are not GONNA invade us by force, instead they're creating alien-human hybrids that they will 'inject' into our society, where they 'look' human, but are loyal to the aliens.

You Tube; ' UFOs - Watch the Skies - Alien Agenda '. ' Alien Threat - Aliens are Here - Warning Ufo's Are Real - Top Secret - You Can't Handle the Truth ', and ' Allies of Humanity 3 '.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join