It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious tetrahedron landing platform at Kremlin!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by expat2368

This really is very simple to solve. You simply show me where my analysis is wrong. Show me where I have located the object at the wrong location by making reference to landmarks in the video and map. Show me how that area is so powerfully lit even though no light source is visible in the video. Do something besides resort to ad hominem responses. This is a thread that demands responses that are BETTER than the ones in previous threads. I am requesting that people respond like scientists and forensic investigators. That means no terse, shallow, lazy, or quick responses. If I put forth evidence that took me time to analyze, at least do me the respect of addressing the analysis directly, and not introducing other arguments that avoid rebutting the evidence I supplied.

Telling me that it can't happen because of some assumed posture of the government is just stupid because you have no idea what they are doing, or how things may go down in the event of some kind of alien contact, or if that thing is some kind of symbol for something that is happening in secret, or any other of several plausible explanations I can think of.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   

MYSTERY OF THE LIT AREA SOLVED!!

I went back and looked at the area you pointed out to be the buildings in the background, and after looking carefully at it, with your statements in mind, I now think you are correct, and that area is the lit buildings behind. I went and found pictures of the those towers and arches.

What I was mistaking for a wooden lattice structure, I now believe to be... ready for this.... Christmas Lights!

The thing that made it so deceptive was the strange lighting, and also because the top view of the Google maps didn't show those towers very well.

This is why it is so important for people to provide facts, and because you told me what you thought that was, I was able to go back and verify. It was only after I remembered the issue of Christmas that it made sense.

So, NO LANDING STRUCTURE after all. I just wanted to know the truth, no matter what it turned out to be, and I didn't want to dismiss it without some reasonable explanation.

However, unless someone shows the same kind of clear explanation, my analysis for the floating tetrahedron still stands, and NO, saying that thousands of people would talk about it is not good enough. Most people would just assume it was some kind of decoration or something like that, and not make a fuss about it, that is what I believe. If you look at the weird vehicles that Russia has invented that float and fly around, I think the people there are used to seeing all kinds of strange stuff.

[edit on 13-12-2009 by downisreallyup]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Actually just registered to voice my own personal analysis.

It seems they were travelling on the Moskvorestskaya naberezhnaya west bound and passed under the bridge, the most likely reason for the cut footage. They then turned the camera on again after passing the underside of the bridge then off again almost instantly as they went behind a building. They also seemed to basically turn around and drive down the same stretch of road again eastbound (the kremlevskaya naberezhnaya).

I projected this path by spotting key towers on St.Basils cathedrel and that its the only bridge in the area.

On a personal note from the 2 points there is no way to pin point its position, its less than a 20 degree arc, however, judging the lighting on the underside of the object it seems to be positioned behind the Cathedral and just in front of the Gum shopping centre (basically smack bang in the middle of the Red Square)... strangley ironic seeming though people keep on about advertising blimps etc.

I have to say i dont see no signs of a landing pad, no matter how hard ive tried to see what everyone has seen, although im not discounting that its not there.

EDIT: indeed they are the xmas lights on the Gum shopping centre, they really go to town on them.

[edit on 13-12-2009 by LinxyUK]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Well, I would hazard a guess that it is indeed, an advertisement, or perhaps something put there as part of some celebration. The mere fact it is floating where it is, makes it clear it's not a threat. Anything alien would not be idyllically floating in that location... not without a mass if military vehicles, helicopters, floodlights, you name it. I'd imagine all the streets would be blocked, and this video would not exist. Unless of course, they just happened to have stumbled on it just after it had come down, and it left directly after this video.

Also doubt it's something "really important.." in the sense of an experiment, black project, or whatever. You'd find probably better places to carry out such experiments say... anywhere else but right there.

I'd guess it's probably common knowledge, and these guys decided to go out exceptionally late to film it before posting it online.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Yes, I agree with these comments from the recent posters! Thank you for finally providing the kind of responses that I was hoping to get from intelligent people on ATS.

My whole problem with the way the original thread went was the sloppy and lazy way it was handled. Something like this does deserve to have a logical explanation if one exists, in my opinion.

The thing that fueled my intense analysis of this was the fact that people were so quick to mark this as a HOAX, when it was apparent they had not taken the time to really figure out what it truly was, using intelligence, keen observation, and disciplined analysis.

And yet, even with all that, it was easy to mistake what that lighted area was, and it wasn't until someone who had actually been there gave some additional information that it all started to become clear.

Not that we have fully explained the floating object, but at least it now seems reasonable to say it is a real thing floating over the main public area of Red Square, and most likely has something to do with the Christmas decorations that are now very evident.

What would really put this thing to bed would be an explanation from somebody who lives there as to what this thing was/is and why this particular shape of a tetrahedron was chosen. Perhaps it is just a piece of cool artwork put up for the holidays!

[edit on 13-12-2009 by downisreallyup]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by downisreallyup

Not interested in arguments.
I have been there, I have a business partner in Moscow that I talk to on a daily basis. We have a client that works in the Kremlin. IF there were ANYTHING unusual going on in Red Square I would know about it. Red square is a VERY public area, in the 7 years I have been going to Moscow I have never heard of or seen Red Square blocked off to the point that thousands of people would not know what is going on. In fact the GUM 3 story department store with hundreds of windows is on the opposite side of Red Square from the Kremlin wall. You cannot scratch your butt in Red Square without someone seeing you from somewhere. I have walked through there at 2am and there are ALWAYS people there.
The only troop activity around the Kremlin in the last 2 weeks has been the honor guard that watches over the eternal flame on the North side of the Kremlin. I specifically called and asked after seeing the video.. the object may have been there..up in the air.. but there is no "landing platform".
You are simply beating a dead horse on this one.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
This is a quality thread all the info is concise and I particularly like the mapping out of the photographer's route! As for what is actually happening I am completely baffled all I hope for is it is not something mundane like advertising. Are there not folks on here from Moscow who can shed some light on the events? I didn't have time to fully read the other thread so apologies if my post is pointless!
Starred!

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Not trying to start an argument either... but we have to take your word on that, without proof its just as believable as anything mentioned above.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
THIS is the reason I love ATS.

The "REAL" folks are willing to shoot holes in their own posts if it means getting to the truth!

This post is in the real spirit of ATS. "Denying Ignorance" means "Search for the Truth".

I wish I knew how to send you applause points!

Here's to a virtual "500"

sandf!

edit due to my dumb butt using "new" for "knew".

[edit on 13-12-2009 by felonius]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Amazing find! Whether or not there is a landing platform makes no difference to me, but I am curious about the people on the ground's reactions. As mentioned before, if Red Square has a constant number of people there at all hours, then somebody there with had to have seen it also, perhaps even caught it on a camera phone. I would hope some more people come foward with more video.

On the second video, the newscast seems to have captured a daylight shot of this object and nobody around Red Square seems concerned to comment on that fact? Daylight UFO over Red Square!? Highly suspicious to me...I am leaning towards some type of advertisement scheme...Hopefully more comes to light on this Object. Great Job OP and ATS'ers!

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Well done on the analysis, and follow ups, it's excellent when people go through all the evidence at hand to give a new perspective on sightings.

I got to admit, this has me baffled, I don't really know what to say, while it could be a rehearsal for some up and coming event, it as it is Unidentified, enough to have the people who took the video curious enough to drive up and down to get a good view, it is a little odd they didn't try and approach on foot, which may tell us the area was blocked off.

Maybe they chose the Kremlin lawn to land on instead of the White House?

Certainly well worth a S&F

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by downisreallyup
Now, for the Landing Platform:

Go to time 00:24 and notice the very bright, well-lit area at the bottom of the image, just beneath the floating object. Notice the triangular towers in the middle of that area.

That entire area is not part of the Kremlin complex. It was constructed there for some unknown reason.

Go to time 00:37 for a better look at this landing site. Here you will see clearly that this entire area is extremely well lit, there are no shadows being cast from the protruding towers, and the towers are made of wood or other similar substance, formed into a lattice for supporting the object when it is on the ground.

The main view of these support structures is at time 00:51. At this point you can see clearly that the angles of these supports matches the angles of the tetrahedron itself. From the way this area looks, it seems that the tetrahedron lands with the point facing downwards, and the flat surface pointing up.

The "well lit" area you see at :24, :37, and :51 is Red Square and the adjacent buildings, which are lit up with strings of lights to look pretty:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a15e9caeec94.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2e37678fec91.jpg[/atsimg]

You can especially see at the :51 mark that the buildings with strings of lights in the first photo above matches the "well lit" area in the nighttime video.

As others have said, Red Square is a popular tourist attraction, and I would guess there would be more photos/videos/eyewitness accounts than from this single source if a huge tetrahedron was floating above Red Square and/or was landing there.

Doesn't Moscow have millions of people?

[edit on 12/13/2009 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   

After seeing that you-tube video where the guy puts Star Wars objects all over San Francisco (you remember that video?) I can't believe anything I see anymore. Images are far too easily manipulated in this day and age to be believable anymore.

The Russians are far more open about UFO's than we are and I find it hard to believe that we only have those two videos if that object were indeed there.

People want to believe so badly that they will put their hopes and dreams on anything and there are those out there that will prey on those dreams. That's just how I see it, not trying to step on toes. I've followed and studied UFO's for 30 years now and firmly believe they are out there... but not this one. It just screams fake to me. I wish I had something substantial to show as proof... but there it is.

Great work on this though and a very interesting read. s&f

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by expat2368

Not interested in arguments.
I have been there, I have a business partner in Moscow that I talk to on a daily basis. We have a client that works in the Kremlin. IF there were ANYTHING unusual going on in Red Square I would know about it. You are simply beating a dead horse on this one.

I'm so glad you said all that because I was thinking the exact same thing. Although I have not personally had the pleasure of going to Moscow, I know enough that Red Square is ALWAYS busy. There would be LOTS of video, not just from trouists, but also from news agencies. Aren't the Russians more open about UFO stuff than our government? My feeling, and its just a feeling, is that this is a manipulated hoax video preying on those who so desperately are seeking proof of UFO's. I believe in UFO's, so I'm not just saying this to be negative.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
I have seen both of these already so.. er.. where is this landing platform?

y dnt u read the first thread properly where it says the landing platform will be several posts down

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by kayne1982
Unfortunately this is a re-post, this is the original

www.abovetopsecret.com...

why ndont you read the guys thread proply before screaming repost...dam human stupidity.....endless

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
just to note a gas filled ballon shaped like a pyramid filled wiht gas would float with the top cap stone pointing down. then add a slight weight and you could possibly get it to float on a side angle pointing with capstone down .the biggest amount of gas will be in the largest area which is the base of the pyramid ...no i think yes. anchor with small wire on a drum with winch like the car sales blimps paint metalic gray and hey presto

[edit on 12/13/2009 by dashar]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
To the OP,
The nightime video looks genuine, and so perhaps it's understandable that people would go for the blimp thing as the most likely explanation. The object does appear to have no internal lighting and low lit from a reflected light source, and so perhaps not highly reflective. It also appears to be quite large, even though it is not possble to know it's altitude from the nightime video, but it would be reasonable to assume the same height of the daytime video, which is low.The daytime video is not particularly suspicious, but is so very short and so far has no corroborating video from another viewpoint??

[edit on 13-12-2009 by smurfy]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Isn't there a "Pyramid Travel Agency" somewhere in that area? The video itself looks like a reflection on the window while filming in a car.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Why didn't you read my post/reply to you before you responded again? In that post I very emphatically agreed with your assessment about the landing structure, and I gave you credit for providing the information on the building. If you are go away from the conversation, don't you think it would be good to check if any new developments have happened?

I was really hoping that you could respect my deference in this matter, and act with a gracious tone. Hopefully your continued negativity is because you did not see my post.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join