It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Web Bots Predictions For 2009 (Not So Good)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Heres a little thing I like to do, and that is look back at past predictions. For this I chose the famous "web bot." Well how good was it at predicting everything that would happen this year. You decide, and yes I know we still have about 13 days left, however, I don't think the few days left are going to help make the web bots predictions make it anymore wrong than it already is.

2009 PREDICTIONS FROM THE WEB BOT!

[edit on 13-12-2009 by Mr_skepticc]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr_skepticc

I don't like webbot simply becuse all it does is scan what people type on the internet and make predictions. So that means that people can just make up anything they want post it on the internet and webbot picks it up.

When you see the ridiculous things that are posted all over the internet all the time it's no wonder the webbot predictions are always so way off.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   

I remember hearing a number of Interviews with Cliff from Webbot on Veritas Show, none of the scenarios he went through even remotely came true.

Nice thread.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   

You mean to tell me it is not a reliable source!?!

Somehow i get the idea that you will have to bring a little more to the table then just one year of bad predictions in order to scare of the webbot enthousiast for good.

Star and Flag for the thread.

Peace

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Bachfin

Please don't do that!!

I mean, don't start on the theory of how the webbot is suppose to work because "they" always come with "facts" and "theorys" as to why it should work. Just stick to the outcome of each and every prediction and you should have enough basis to proof your point.

Peace

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I think the 2009 predictions were thrown off by panic. Because of the recession, I think people jumped into a panic and were typing up all sorts of unlikely scenarios.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime

well if you want to just go on results then the results speak for themselves webbot keeps getting it wrong one of the predictions i remember was there was to be a war between Israil and Iran by december that hasn't happened.

Was ment to be tons of volcano's going off by now making the skies dark that isn't happening.

Medications were going to be unavaliable by now that hasn't happened.

um... trying to think of one that acctualy has happened.....
still thinking.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I think people are jumping the gun about the inaccuracies of the web bot reports, I bet you will see many of his predictions come to pass. Can anyone here really believe that the US dollar is healthy? and what will happen in the U.S when the dollar finally dies? Its not going to be fun folks, at that point I think we will be able to judge the web bot on its successes and failures and come to our own conclusions.

Sailor

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Not a fan of the Web Bots...but you must give credit where credit is due (no matter how many missed predictions failed to happen).

1) Web Bot predicted by the end of 09, a secret would be found underground in Iran. Nuclear Facility was found.

2)People would begin to vanish and the news would be out there, but overly over looked at first. 10000 Uighurs vanished in one night from Urumqi in the same month the bots predicted. Also...many elites and movie stars "vanished" in death (long shot...agreed) including Retired Maj. Gen. David F. Wherley Jr. who ordered the jets over 9/11 (train crash) and Michael Jackson...again, long shot, but to keep an "open mind", the bots predicted it would begin near the end of 09 and be misrepresented in the media until it "got so out of hand" that it would be "noticed" by all. Also, notice all the Big Time guys who got busted and sent to jail over swindling people's money. Again...long shot.

There are a few more that can be "stretched" to be "possibly" correct predictions, but they are FAR MORE outrageous then saying "M Jackson Vanished like the Bots said".

Just food for thought...and again...NO I do not support the web bots...just find it "fun" when they make a "possibly accurate" hit.

Heck...Cliff says all the time, the Bots have a high rate of being wrong.

lol...what a way to cover your own hoaxes.

[edit on 13-12-2009 by Mr Mask]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bachfin
reply to post by operation mindcrime

well if you want to just go on results then the results speak for themselves webbot keeps getting it wrong one of the predictions i remember was there was to be a war between Israil and Iran by december that hasn't happened.

This is where "you" are wrong...most people "are" when defining what the Web Bot Project claims to do.

They do not say "it will happen" they say it will be "in news" and "on the tip of everyone's tongue". For the predictions to be correct, one would only need to see the "subject" gain lots of attention.

Meaning...if it predicted 9/11 (major attack on city with planes, kills thousands) and the hijackers were captured and halted before it actually happend...it will STILL be in all the papers, on the news, and on the mouths of the world...that would be "a successful" prediction either way.

Cliff is very clear about this when detailing his "predictions".

The possibility of Iran and Israel going to war has topped many media outlets and news sources and has gained much attention even between the leaders of said nations. Making that prediction another success for the web-bots...thanks for adding that one, I missed it.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Told you web bot was not that good.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Indeed you did...

If i remember correctly you were the first to claim this and you were correct!!

Let it be known that you predicted this correctly!!

Peace

new topics

top topics

join