It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is this place?!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Look at this very carefully, the location on the moon is: 42* 23'05.85" S 12*18'12.61" W (on google Earth) This is the moon.

However, do not said it a rock or some kind nature thingy but look at the little far left and you will see "perfect square" place, and many other that DO NOT LOOK LIKE ANY NATURE MADE...I am telling you something is odd about this place!

SAVE THIS IMAGE BEFORE GOOGLE NOTICED THIS AND WILL BLURRED THIS PLACE AND ALTER THE IMAGE LATER ON!

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   
It looks like ejecta from the crater on the left. It's not unusual for boulders to be thrown out during impact.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   
look at it carefully! Noticed how perfect square, IT EVEN HAVE PIPELINE!

I will show you, let me put up a image
, it will blow you away.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Here the image:

Come on, IT CAN"T BE NATURE WAY!

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 04:48 AM
link   
come on you guys, this is a HUGE FIND!

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by IceDash

Sorry, rocks on the moon are not a "huge find"

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

are YOU SERIOUS?!?! DIDN'T YOU SEE WHAT I POST THE IMAGE?!

It show pipeline and a perfect "building" connect to another "building"

DO NOT LOOK LIKE ROCK!

Wait a mins....I just check your profile, you barely post anything....and you post this?

[edit on 10-12-2009 by IceDash]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   

No, just rocks that you think show pipelines, buildings etc.

DO NOT LOOK LIKE ROCK!

Looks exactly like rocks.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Nice, No matter I truly believe this is a main building that rock cannot show "grid like" shape.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Hey Icedash, thanks for going through the effort of finding this and pointing it out in your thread. Unfortunately, I'm not seeing what you're talking about in the picture. It just seems too speculative, especially the pipeline. Maybe there is something there, but you're going to have a hard time convincing the people on ATS of that.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Here the image:

Actually...that is a little unusual. It may be nothing, but there's reason to be suspicious. It'd be the perfect place for a mining colony.

If you haven't already, I'd check out Moon Rising by Jose Escamilla. It's all about the mysterious structures seen on the Moon. That will blow you away.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarthChrisious

Here the image:

Actually...that is a little unusual. It may be nothing, but there's reason to be suspicious. It'd be the perfect place for a mining colony.

If you haven't already, I'd check out Moon Rising by Jose Escamilla. It's all about the mysterious structures seen on the Moon. That will blow you away.
But the image I posted really do not look like rock would normally formed, you can see tunnel or tube connect both building and the pipeline is 3D , think factory...

If google blur this image one day, then we will know it true after all. It will take time, I stick needle in that place just in case.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   

DO NOT LOOK LIKE ROCK!

Wait a mins....I just check your profile, you barely post anything....and you post this?

Dude, you gotta calm down, Why should it matter how much they have posted? that's not an issue. Obviously, dereks thought it wasnt what you think it is and he felt strongly enough to say so. This is a massive forum, people are bound to have differening opinions, you gotta let a few disagreements slide without making yourself look like your forcing your opinion onto people, I know you think it's a big find, and it might very well be, but it'd be anarchy if everyone had a go at everyone when we disagreed!

In my opinon it kinda looks square, but i have no experience whatsoever in analysing moon rocks so i'm gonna leave it up to the experts to chime in on this one
Thanks for posting though, i'm starting to get more interested in the moon, so i might click google earth on and see if i can find anything!

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   

DO NOT LOOK LIKE ROCK!

Seriously, you need to quit using all caps! This is nothing new, or breaking, or that crazy!

This "building" looks like it is sitting on a site that could be a known smudge from the guys at NASA when they grid the pictures together.
I don't see anything that raises eyebrows. What makes you that excited?
There's hundreds of threads on this site about "Moon Buildings".
None of them are proved to be real.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Join the crowd, my friend.

I'm glad to see you check out other people's profiles for posts.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by bkaust

DO NOT LOOK LIKE ROCK!

Dude, you gotta calm down, Why should it matter how much they have posted? that's not an issue. Obviously, dereks thought it wasnt what you think it is and he felt strongly enough to say so. This is a massive forum, people are bound to have differening opinions, you gotta let a few disagreements slide without making yourself look like your forcing your opinion onto people, I know you think it's a big find, and it might very well be, but it'd be anarchy if everyone had a go at everyone when we disagreed!

In my opinon it kinda looks square, but i have no experience whatsoever in analysing moon rocks so i'm gonna leave it up to the experts to chime in on this one
Thanks for posting though, i'm starting to get more interested in the moon, so i might click google earth on and see if i can find anything!

I know, I just shocked that people's differant opinon doesn't look at the "square" building that look like when we look down bird-eye view of prison or any other look-alike building. That do not look like rock, it too perfect to be a rock forming..

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by havok

DO NOT LOOK LIKE ROCK!

Seriously, you need to quit using all caps! This is nothing new, or breaking, or that crazy!

This "building" looks like it is sitting on a site that could be a known smudge from the guys at NASA when they grid the pictures together.
I don't see anything that raises eyebrows. What makes you that excited?
There's hundreds of threads on this site about "Moon Buildings".
None of them are proved to be real.

Join the crowd, my friend.

I'm glad to see you check out other people's profiles for posts.
you know, If I was a alien on another planet and google earth and saw all strange "grid" like building and road, they would said the same thing "it's mother nature, there no one on that planet, it unbreathable..."

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   

DO NOT LOOK LIKE ROCK!

I know, I just shocked that people's differant opinon doesn't look at the "square" building that look like when we look down bird-eye view of prison or any other look-alike building. That do not look like rock, it too perfect to be a rock forming..

Yeah i totally see what you mean, i hope you didn't think i was having a go at you, it's just we are bound to come across people that don't see what we see
. It does look way too square to just be a boulder though! have you looked in the surrounding areas to see if there are any other similarly shaped ones?

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   

DO NOT LOOK LIKE ROCK!

Yeah i totally see what you mean, i hope you didn't think i was having a go at you, it's just we are bound to come across people that don't see what we see
. It does look way too square to just be a boulder though! have you looked in the surrounding areas to see if there are any other similarly shaped ones?
yeah I found alot more but the image is too small to post here, photobucket suck....

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Olafski

You have been alerted to staff!

What an idiot...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join