It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yes We Can = Thank You Satan

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Creeeeeepppyyyyyyy

Watch the whole thing there is a lot more than just Thank You Satan.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Just in case you're serious...........

This is the STUPIDEST thread I have ever seen.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
How do people make reverse speech, how do people reverse the words. Is there a software to do this, lol.

Just for a luagh, lol

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
How do people make reverse speech, how do people reverse the words. Is there a software to do this, lol.

Just for a luagh, lol

Adobe makes a nice program, you can do it with fruity loops as well.

[edit on 8-12-2009 by HappilyEverAfter]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Audacity

Audacity® is free, open source software for recording and editing sounds. It is available for Mac OS X, Microsoft Windows, GNU/Linux, and other operating systems.

It works good - and its free

HappilyEverAfter mentioned Fruityloops - I use this as well but its a lot of cash to use if your just going to use it to reverse speech

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Yeah, Audacity is great.

Other than that, I see nothing here except for a worrisome interpretation of the world.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
wow he's thanking himself nice

2nd line

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
What you see here is a darwinistic process for which there exists no controll. Stupid people multiply rapidly then their children learn to use computers and make threads about backwards speech.

it is a very sad fact of reality.

[edit on 8-12-2009 by Wertdagf]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Rhetoric

You haven't been around much then.

I think there already was a thread about this here on ATS.

I did hear that if you take any random speaker, and play it backwards, you don't get even close to the somewhat coherent sentences and words Obama is "speaking" backwards.

But that's just what I heard.

The "Thank you Satan" is weird enough imo.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Some schools of thought say that any clip played backwards people will associate the gobbledygook with words... and I do believe that. But just as you claim ... that is creepy

i will say however that the last 2 parts of the speech are just nonsense and whoever made the video is grabbing at some pretty thin strays .... but Yes we can sounds strikingly like Thank you satan

[edit on 8-12-2009 by conspiracyrus]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Robert Plant, The Beatles, & Black Oak Arkansas are gonna be PO'd when they here this...they should get props for creating backwards masking.

Wow, really all I can say - Wow.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
This video is FALSE! That kind of subliminal playback works, because they tell you ahead of time, what the word is supposed to be! Then your brain fills in the gaps. You end up hearing exactly what they want you to hear! It works every time, and they first tried that in the 1970's with Led Zeppelin records played backwards.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Tentickles

I just listened to Lynard Skynard " That Smell" and backwards it said Tentickles smells.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
there is a distinct "n" at the end of the word "can". Therefore, any reverse of "yes we can" would start with an "N" not a "T"

Like one of the posters above me said...this has got to be one of the stupidest thing I have ever heard. Seriously, someone has way too much time on their hands if they wish to listen to all of BO's speeches in reverse.

Also, another poster above is absolutely right...you are told in advance what to listen for; therefore, YOUR mind fills in the blanks..."Thank you Satan"

It's funny to what end people will go to in order to disparage the president. Maybe if you all put half the effort into making this country a better place that you put into hating...

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

Actually aggie your kinda right but still wrong ... the reverse sound of n would be a ha sound as when you say the letter N at the end of it your tong releases from the n sound position

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Take it easy guys...why can't the man thank Satan if he wants to???

On a side note....Muslims don't thank Satan, do they?

So, in conjecture, he ain't Muslim folks!

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
reply to post by Tentickles

I just listened to Lynard Skynard " That Smell" and backwards it said Tentickles smells.

i about fell out of my chair

But on topic:

If you had played the backwards clip of obama in a genuine fashion with no innuendo - nobody would have thought "i think he's saying thank you satan"

Its like clouds in the sky

the observer see's what they want to

or in this case, they hear.

Its a desperate attempt to debunk a man by someone who doesn't have the synapses to do it legit.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
Take it easy guys...why can't the man thank Satan if he wants to???

On a side note....Muslims don't thank Satan, do they?

So, in conjecture, he ain't Muslim folks!

Shhh.....did you hear that?

SILENCE!

The detractors are in awe - they never thought it through that far!

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Snarf

then how did the first person who played it backwards think it said thank you satan?

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracyrus
reply to post by Snarf

then how did the first person who played it backwards think it said thank you satan?

The same way when i look at this:

i see the outline of spidermans head, the face of an English Bulldog from the side view, and a clenched fist

and people, like the guy who made the backwards audio, see Obama violating a bald eagle and cleaning up with American flag printed tissue paper.

[edit on 9-12-2009 by Snarf]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join