It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Energy 400 Billion Dollar Secret

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Just came across this video on youtube. Its about turning landfill into fuel. From what i can gather they copy natures methods of creating oil. Could be a solution to the supposed oil crisis.

[mod edit: fixed video code]

[edit on 6-12-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

You forgot the link...But it sounds interesting. There are other methods of free energy, like burning water, and permanent magnets. Nuclear seems to violate the law of conservation of energy, but only from a lack of understanding of how it works. Russia has come out claiming that oil is not biological decay, but inorganic. Oil has been found on distant moons that never had life. They claim that oil is coming up from deep in the earth, and if we can use it clean without harmful emmissions, is a renewable resource. Interesting.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Video didn't work for me, but I found it so I will post it incase it doesn't work for others.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Could just be a natural function of the planet. The term is called Abiotic. Google Abiotic Oil and you can decide. I particularly like the idea the Gaia is alive and oil is produced in a similar fashion on how farmers harvest honey from bee colonies. The more you take, the more that will be produced. Just the little blue dot making that sweet black honey, keeping the colony happy.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd
Just came across this video on youtube. Its about turning landfill into fuel. From what i can gather they copy natures methods of creating oil. Could be a solution to the supposed oil crisis.

I'm entirely sure that governments do not have free energy capabilities. If they did they would be doing things to exploit their capability of free energy. Free energy allows for titanium and aluminum to be produced at a cost much closer to free than the current prices. Aluminum and titanium are not going down in price and therefore the secret societies have no idea how to make free energy.

But moving on to trash-to-treasure techs. I don't believe that either. Changing World Technologies was the most promising company and even started up a manufacturing plant with a 200 barrel per day production. Yet they went bankrupt recently! They went to a lot of trouble finding a waste stream that they could work with the easiest and it still didn't work!

Don't get me wrong, trash-to-treasure techs impress me. I thought Changing World Technologies would be the next superstar company... like Ebay but even better. But you know what they went bankrupt. So clearly it is quite a challenge. I genuinely think it will happen at some point but I question whether it will happen over the next few years as opposed to the next few decades.

[edit on 6-12-2009 by truthquest]

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
We have a company here in Ottawa doing just that, and trust me, it is far from free energy...where did you get the free part from?

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Hey... Now we have 2 Awesome Technologies for Landfills!

This is the other: Garbage Plasma

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

One little problem... Lawyers. Quite a few years ago BFI (garbage company) installed methane burning generators at a landfill in Illinois. ComED took them to court to prevent them generating power! Took a while but BFI won though the cost of litigation negated any profit for years.

Anyway, between this tech and garbage plasma we could really take care of our solid waste problem and create renewable fuel in the process.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthquest

I'm entirely sure that governments do not have free energy capabilities. If they did they would be doing things to exploit their capability of free energy.

Did you know Tesla made a car run on free energy? All he did was replace the motor with a magnetic motor. It got it's energy from the sky. The very energy that's around the earth all the time.

This car went 90 miles an hour. To capture the energy he had a use a very long antenna sticking out of the back of the car.. just like when very tall radio an Tv towers capture energy from the air. It's a proven fact.

I believe your explanation of why government must not have free energy devices is very flawed.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Thanks to the mod that fixed the link. Not very tech savvy. Look regardless if they allow this tech to prosper or not I think the more people that even consider the idea of free or recycled energy the better.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Tapping methane gas from garbage piles can be seen in many places.
Gas and air properties can be used for properties other than burning
to make efficient energy generators.
The Papp Engine has no carbon fuel.
Isotope and air ionizers have been researched for over unity and free energy.
Earth and Sea vibration might be amplified into great power devices.
A suspected 1914 ship electric generator is suspected as being
classified as a National Security threat as a potential energy use by the
enemy.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix

Originally posted by truthquest

I'm entirely sure that governments do not have free energy capabilities. If they did they would be doing things to exploit their capability of free energy.

Did you know Tesla made a car run on free energy? All he did was replace the motor with a magnetic motor. It got it's energy from the sky. The very energy that's around the earth all the time.

This car went 90 miles an hour. To capture the energy he had a use a very long antenna sticking out of the back of the car.. just like when very tall radio an Tv towers capture energy from the air. It's a proven fact.

I believe your explanation of why government must not have free energy devices is very flawed.

Your premise is that the government is going to hold on to free energy capabilities and not exploit them. My premise is that if the government has free energy available it will exploit the free energy. I could list of an incredible use of free energy every day for the next year. And you figure they are just going to sit around on top of the tech and do nothing with it. So I'd say my line of thinking is extremely solid and I don't get how you could believe otherwise.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by truthquest

Thing is, the energy corporations owns the government.

Free energy = no more money = no more control over the people.

Basic human equation really.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
reply to post by truthquest

Thing is, the energy corporations owns the government.

Free energy = no more money = no more control over the people.

Basic human equation really.

So by your book its the energy companies with free energy. And if that were the case, they could easily increase their profits by hundreds of percent in short order by exploiting free energy. Since they are energy companies they wouldn't waste their valuable time considering building new power plants or things like that. You'd regularly find powerplants pumping out more than their rated output, or regularly upgrade their output dramatically without a noticeable change in the plant itself.

Of course electricity generation only scratches the surface of what could be done to exploit free energy. If someone in power has free energy, they'll exploit it for maximum profits. And given the increasing price of nearly all commodity items (which would be the initial focus of exploiting free energy) I will disagree that they have free energy.

I'm not entirely sure but I believe one could set up extremely low-cost access to outer space if one had access to free energy.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Excuse the rant, but....

The landfills are FULL of mercury. Do we want to risk spreading this toxin around?
Why are they full of mercury? Because someone thought that subsidized/discounted spiral screw in fluorescent lightbulbs (made in China) were a great idea and we'd all save the planet by using them.

Hands up who knows what the correct procedure for recycling is?
Yeah, thought not. Average cost to recycle is about $1.50 per lamp. Yes, that's more than you paid for it. So? I thought you were saving the planet.
That's why so many go into the trash, and on to the landfills.

The light is a bit harsh too, right?
They don't dim.
They really shouldn't be used base up.
Ever had one actually last the life it said on the box?

Does your local big-box DIY store (where you bought these bulbs) have a recycling program? Nope. Funny, that. You'd think they were being all "green".

But you really are saving the planet using them. You use a few watts less power. And the factory in China, immune from the environmental laws, spews out chemicals and fumes.

Well done. You've saved the world by using a rubbish light bulb.

/Rant

top topics

join