It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Codex Alimentarius due for implementation

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
What's up guys? Staying loose? Maybe a little tipsy on this lovely winter Friday night? Only a few to go before Christmas, which you are lead to believe is the birthday of Jesus...aka Joseph...aka Horus...aka the Sun of our solar system.

Anyways, enough about religion, let's get down to it. I was giving the Esoteric Agenda a once over, Esoteric Agenda Part 5/13, in which they mention "Codex Alimentarius."

What is Codex Alimentarius? Like most NWO theories, it's a way of controlling us.

The Codex Alimentarius Commission was created in 1963 by FAO and WHO to develop food standards, guidelines and related texts such as codes of practice under the Joint FAO/WHO Food Standards Programme. The main purposes of this Programme are protecting health of the consumers and ensuring fair trade practices in the food trade, and promoting coordination of all food standards work undertaken by international governmental and non-governmental organizations.

www.codexalimentarius.net...

That from the Codex website. Let's give that a big "ROFL" say it with me now....ROFL...

Now, let's go to one of the last few free sources we have left, aside from Mainstream Media...Wikipedia.

The controversy over the Codex Alimentarius relates to a perception that it is a mandatory standard for food - including vitamin and mineral supplement - safety. Supporters of the Codex Alimentarius say that it is a voluntary reference standard for food and that there is no obligation on countries to adopt Codex standards as a member of either Codex or any other international trade organization. From the point of view of its opponents, however, one of the main causes of concern is that the Codex Alimentarius is recognized by the World Trade Organization as an international reference standard for the resolution of disputes concerning food safety and consumer protection.[2][3] Proponents argue that the use of Codex Alimentarius during international disputes does not exclude the use of other references or scientific studies as evidence of food safety and consumer protection.

en.wikipedia.org...

In short, this program (sponsored by two Illuminati/NWO bodies) will be used to control the nutrients, or lack there of, in our food on a massive scale. But that's not even the kicker.

More and more people are becoming concerned about the shady, secretive organization that is Codex Alimentarius - the thinly-veiled propaganda arm of the international pharmaceutical industry that does everything it can to promote industry objectives whilst limiting individual options to maintain health (which would diminish mermbers profits). Codex alimentarius is one of the major bodies behind the effort to limit access to nutritional products and information. Its motivation is not rocket science and neither is the source of its funding - money that somehow expected to return a profit to its members . . . Most of the information available regarding codex alimentarius refers to its role in the USA, but it is not a US-specific body. Far from it, Codex has wiggled its dirty little tentacles into just about every national or international body concerned with public health. Posing as a benefactor, it then uses its significant financial and political clout to do its masters bidding.

www.natural-health-information-centre.com...

Big Pharm, deciding what's best for us. What else is new? With fluoride, aspartame and other infinite toxins that are being fed to us daily, no wonder we're feeling unmotivated, and down right crappy! So we go see a psych who prescribes us...you guessed it...MORE FLUORIDE!!!! Just what we need, right?

And now for the M. Night Shamalyn twist...

Codex Alimentarius will go into global implementation by December 31, 2009,

[www.healthfreedomusa.org...

Ready for the ride to begin?

If this is true, then we should start seeing the effects of this by next summer at latest. This means I need all of you to keep an eye on your sources. Blogs, websites, pirate radio, whatever. Don't listen to MSNBC, don't listen to CNN, don't listen to FoxNews, don't listen to BBC!

If this is a real agenda at world domination and population control, and I'm really starting to believe it is, we're approaching what we can consider the 4th quarter. We've sat around for the first 3 quarters playing it safe...and unfortunately, I think we're going to sit out this final part of the game. Nobody has taken action, only the misguided. Let's just pray for the best if the SHTF, and hope that we can find each other afterwards to form pockets of resistance.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Doc if you are right you know there are always friends around
need not worry friend need not

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
And they can sat,"Monsanto to the rescue!"

Quite wrong,yet already being done on a grand scale.

I lost any real appetite a long time ago!

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by '___'omino

I hope so, my friend. I hope so. Lately, I've been feeling that my friends and acquaintances have been getting dumber and dumber. They've been reading the newspapers, listening to the media. They're talking about this "Tiger Woods" thing and this white house party. Stuff I never hear about. It's getting bad, and I feel more and more that I shouldn't associate with them. I feel that the hammer is about to drop, and the line between slave and revolutionary is about to be drawn. Perhaps I'm just crazy though.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by DocEmrick

At least if the hammer drops it will be a sort of lightswitch to wake people up
some people I talk to see me as crazy for even considering some of this stuff
They just can't see that I'm not just whistling dixie

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
It's truer than ever that "Truth is Stranger Than Fiction"!

Who needs to watch television when all of this is playing out in front of our eyes faster than we can keep up with!

I feel like we're living in an Alternate Reality,and wonder what was so wrong about the Real one.

Like we're in a scary "Franken-World" House of Horrors,mutations coming at you around every corner! A diabolical "Believe It Or Not" that Ripley could have only dreampt about!..in his nightmares!

Okay,I'm getting carried away! It really is enough to make you feel a little crazy when you think about it. Don'tcha think?(But then "the public" calls YOU the crazy one..!)

...I think this is my first "Rant" ?.......(It's over now!)...Sorry!

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Ian R. Crane's lecture on Codex Alimentarius is excellent. Watched it when it was first released and have since watched it a few times. Very interesting indeed and the man has an interesting voice.

Google Video Link

Alimentarius is a request made by the Saturnalian god worshipers.

Wiki paste:

Saturn (Latin: Saturnus) was a major Roman god of agriculture and harvest.

Alimentarius, Saturn and Food (agriculture/harvest)? Indeed.

My advice, research the reason why Jordan Maxwell keeps talking about Saturn. Saturn is also known as the Black Sun, the majority of people in the general public would know the symbol of Saturn in many forms, the Nike Logo and the Swastika.

Saturn and his New World Order:

Google Video Link

Think about it!

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I read someplace that this is being used in Australia to keep people from getting vitamin supplements unless you get them from a doctor which them heavily regulates what you get.

Is this true? I would like to hear some Australians comment on this.

This is closely related bu Codex Genocide as the post in my signature talks about. That is a way the NWO can kill millions of people through toxic medicine and restriction life giving vitamins and nutrients.

[edit on 5-12-2009 by JohnPhoenix]

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
It remains to be seen just how and when or if it is really followed through on. It's one more motivator tipping the scale. I'm not sure the bad guys really want to do that now. Just as economic collapse is bad for the Illuminati franchising business and dependencies, so Alimentarius will only be another nail in their coffins.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
The concept of this regulation is sound, however....

The problem with Codex Alimentarius is that we know it has a greater potential for misuse and deception because our systems of governments have proven themselves corrupt.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Can someone link me to a page on the codex alimentarius site actually showing that they ban nutrients and natural medicines? I spent a good amount of time on that site and couldn't find anything.

Thankyou.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I'm really trying to find anything sinister, I really am.

...Nothing yet.

The Guidelines apply only to supplements that contain vitamins and/or minerals, where these products are regulated as foods. The Guidelines address the composition of vitamin and mineral supplements, including the safety, purity, and bioavailability of the sources of vitamins and minerals.

Codex Faq Page

Codex Supplement Guidlines pdf

Can anyone find Codex Alimentarius' guidelines on daily value?

W4: Is Codex promoting genetically-modified food (GM foods) and irradiated food? What about organic or halal foods? Codex is strongly committed to promote safe foods. Amongst safe foods, Codex does not give any preference to certain kinds of foods over others. Such choice belongs to consumers. Codex has adopted principles and guidelines to assess food safety of foods derived from recombinant-DNA plants, animals and microorganisms. If a government chooses to build a regulatory mechanism to address the food safety of so-called GM foods, then they can use Codex text as a basis for it. This being said, each government is free to adopt its own policy as to the use of GM organisms in the agriculture and other sectors. At the moment, there are no internationally-agreed recommendations on the food labelling of GM foods. Governments are therefore applying their own regulations. Codex has developed standards and a code of practice to effectively apply the irradiation technology to improve food safety, together with guidance on the labelling of irradiated foods. However, it is left to governments to determine their own approach to the use of food irradiation. Codex has adopted international recommendations on the labelling of "organic foods" and "Halal foods", in order to protect consumers from deceptive trade practices. These Codex texts are widely used by countries.

I was stuck in the whole hype about codex alimentarius, but 1. I doubt they could get away with something so sinister.. 2. And doing my own research, I'm starting to think those videos are propaganda.

Please show me if I'm wrong.

[edit on 5-12-2009 by Scarcer]

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Just doing some quick thinking, and maybe this whole nutrient regulation will be implemented to destroy our trust in the food companies of the world (our trust that they will provide us with the sufficient nutrition to survive and live healthy lives). Maybe all the food manufacturers in the world will be affected by this Codex Alimentarius, and we will feel helpless as to who we can turn to for an answer. And then, let's say one company (or maybe a select few), decide to rebel as far as adhering to these new, detrimental guidelines imposed by the Codex Alimentarius, and they become the sole food producers that are trusted by the people. While everyone is driven towards these manufacturers in order to get the nutrition that the others now refuse to provide, they are blinded to the fact that such an enormous number of people now rely on such a small group of companies for their survival. If the NWO wanted to utilize these companies to include some kind of mind-controlling agents in their food (or some kind of poisons), or if this had been the plan all along, everyone would be subject to the effects.

Just a wild theory I came up with. Anyone care to comment on it?

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   

There are very big health chains that sell vitamins and minerals who won't let this happen. These are multi billion pound companies, you really think they'll let them shut them down? The supplement market is just to valuable.

As for the other areas this touches upon, well i don't think they really need this to get their toxic chemicals like aspartame allowed for consuption. It might make it a little faster but in the end they can always get their stuff pushed through safety testing.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   

You're not crazy. I too have wondered about my own sanity while researching these issues. Everything from mainstream media tells the watchers to point and laugh at anyone who talks about such "conspiracy theories". The #ty thing is that once you start to learn these things all you want to do is share the knowledge. I've lost a lot of friends because of this, because they think I'm crazy, simply because I want to show them the way. They will always come back with their "parrot" answers, that prove to me that these people are definitely brainwashed, and they truly don't even know it. With every new crisis I think to myself " maybe this will do it" maybe this will wake up all of my loved ones, it's not that I want them to realize that I've been right all along. It's not that I want them to change their outlook about me. I just want them to know, I want them to care about these things, rather than care about who's going to win Dancing with the stars.

My friends here at ATS we have to switch up our game, this # is only getting scarier, and it seems the more we try to share this knowledge, the more we are ridiculed. This # just isn't interesting to all the sheep, sadly sometimes I want to just say # em and let them receive the control that they deserve, but at the same time I'm aware that the only chance we have is if we awaken everyone.

I don't even talk conspiracy anymore, I simply try to drop little tidbits of info that can be easily digested by any one of the zombies. I feel very saddened to call most of the people I know sheep or zombie or whatever else. I realized one day that everything I had been taught was a lie, I was of course angry about this, but from that point on all I wanted to do was gain real knowledge and share it with others.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
According to Who's vitamin/mineral daily intake values which I guess determine Codex Alimentarius daily values,

Daily value for Vitamin C = 45mg daily for adults.

Where-as FDA's is = 60mg daily.

FDA daily value

Not a big difference, and most of their daily values such as calcium is very similar to that of the FDA's.

The FDA's vitamin C recommendation cause malnutrition to begin with. To be honest, I doubt Codex Alimentarius can make that much worse.

In order to be healthy, the average human needs atleast 1000mg (1gram) to 2000mg a day of vitamin C MINIMUM in order to prevent diseases such as chronic scurvy (heart disease/cardiovascular disease).

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Here is 10 Downing St. reply to the petition signed by many people in the UK in a nutshell they claim that the codex has no real basis in law in the UK and it is only a guideline.

"The Codex Alimentarius Commission was created in 1963 to develop food standards and guidelines. One of the main purposes of Codex’s work is to protect the health of consumers. Codex texts and guidelines are not enforceable in law and Codex member countries are not obliged to reflect their requirements in domestic legislation."

Prime Minister's Reply

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by XxthehoffxX

Even on codex alimentarius faq page it states it's only a guidline and that countries can make their own laws.

I'm now under the impression that the anti promotional videos like on you tube are scaremongering funded by some corporation.

Perhaps this is all part of a plan for a world government.. but still, I can't find any sinister about codex alimentarius itself. Can't be worse than the FDA.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Our politicians, scientist, medical doctors and those dedicated to the sciences have proven repeatedly that corruption is too well ingrained into our form of government, universities and major corporations to be ignored.

Corruption and immoral action by those that supposedly work to protect the interests and safety of the public must be addressed because we are seeing over and over that they will not stop their criminal behaviour against the American public as long as there is greed and money to made for supporting falsified data.

End the corruption and bring the criminals to justice. We must demand an end to corruption and we must demand in loud terms that those responsible be held accountable.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaginaryReality1984

There are very big health chains that sell vitamins and minerals who won't let this happen. These are multi billion pound companies, you really think they'll let them shut them down? The supplement market is just to valuable.

As for the other areas this touches upon, well i don't think they really need this to get their toxic chemicals like aspartame allowed for consuption. It might make it a little faster but in the end they can always get their stuff pushed through safety testing.

I remember watching the documentary on MMS, a guy went to the FDA to ask them what they thought about MMS, they laughed and said that they didn't have time to worry about it. They were more worried about massive supplement corporations that were curing diseases who were too big for Big Pharma/FDA to control.

Lol

top topics

<<   2 >>

join