It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2010 A Very Bad Year

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth
2010 is going to be an incredible year for mankind, the grasp that the ruling elites have on the average persons reality is slipping so fast and they know their time is limited.

I agree with you totally on this, but once TPTB realise it's over, expect them to fight hard.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Right after I posted this, I came across an article on how Obama plans on beefing up our homeland troops to 1 million by the end of January to prepare for a predicted civil war. He says that people will not tolerate all of the banking losses. To me it's better to be prepared no matter how negative it sounds. It's like the story of the grasshopper and the ant. The ant worked all winter storing food, while the grasshopper did nothing. The ants had food for the winter, while the grasshopper did not because he refused to realize that winter was coming. He was having too much fun! The warnings are all there, now it's time to get prepared!

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by prophecywatcher
Right after I posted this, I came across an article on how Obama plans on beefing up our homeland troops to 1 million by the end of January to prepare for a predicted civil war. He says that people will not tolerate all of the banking losses. To me it's better to be prepared no matter how negative it sounds. It's like the story of the grasshopper and the ant. The ant worked all winter storing food, while the grasshopper did nothing. The ants had food for the winter, while the grasshopper did not because he refused to realize that winter was coming. He was having too much fun! The warnings are all there, now it's time to get prepared!

Sounds like early 1930's Germany/Russia.
I like the grasshopper/ant analogy, makes alot of sense.
I started breeding quail and rabbits in my small surburban yard.
Mass migration will be interesting.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
The thing is, IF enough people start living lives of love and kindness there won't be a NEED for all the wars. When the collective consciousness changes and keeps growing because of positive thoughts and loving acts, the collective consciousness keeps expanding. It's contagious. Think about a time when you felt really sad or grumpy. And then someone smiles at you or you just see the person smiling and humming/singing a happy song. You be-grudge it, but the happiness and love still permeates your being. It affects you positively.

It's what "They" have been doing to us for centuries using negativity and fear. But now that WE THE PEOPLE are waking up, we have the ability and power to change that force from fear to love. It takes more energy to be angry or fearful than it does to be happy and love-filled. And you're less prone to getting illnesses when you live a life of love.

Make the choice to make that change.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I just finished watching a documentary/speech about 2010 and the message was 'if you aren't ready for 2010 you can forget about 2012' the guy who is giving the speech seems smart and the stuff he talks about makes sense, well most of it.

It's filed under the video and media section and is called 'Preparing For 2010' it is a 7 part video series.

media.abovetopsecret.com...

Get started!

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I realized the other day my next bday will be 10-10-10. So husband better have me a big party!!

We've had pretty rough time past few years with economy etc. I'm looking forward to more happy times ahead. I've been working toward seeing the good in others and finding humor and pleasure in the little things.

so ya... I'm gonna have a good time & nobody better try to $%@# it up!!! lol

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by prophecywatcher

sounds like you visit the Webbot Cliff High Videos pages/links/sites

the 'War' is happening right now the common folk are losing big time...
the upper crust banker/financial class are sitting pretty
the near extinct middle-class are getting a fatal dose of health-care-reform

and all you got is Twitter ... and a few soon to appear 'next generation'
technologies platforming from the twitter model...
so you will have a SoapBox (as ineffective as it is)

2010 should see even more solar-system anomalies, even nights in which one can read their old magazines at 2AM...because the wireless communication systems are only working 50% of the time.

the cashregisters not functioning, make the rationed item lines even more exasperating...

etc etc etc

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
[qote]Originally posted by prophecywatcher
For some reason I keep getting this overwhelming feeling that 2010 is going to be a very bad year.

Come on man. Hasn't this been posted up every year on ats in one way or another. I mean geez. I'm all for people gaining the ability to be prophets, but its hard for me to believe that it will all be done by someone over the computer claiming such things. I think 2010 will be bad. but how bad who knows? I could say the same thing. Back to Jewish prophecy

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish
reply to post by prophecywatcher

You need to be more positive. Mix with positive people. Read good books. Stop believing the hype. Yes, we’ve been through rough times, but nothing lasts for ever.

Besides look at that cute puppy licking your computer screen

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I actually feel like 2010 is going to be a great year for me and mine personally.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Hey weren't the last ten years bad enough! Let's all do that "secret" thing...send out positive energy so it comes back ten fold. Now is the time for creative energies to flow. We need free renewable energy sources for our cars, houses, etc.... People need to learn to appreciate and care about each other. We need to care about our Earth's environment. Pick up trash along the road side when you feel depressed, it's good exercise and good for the environment, and setting a good moral example..... the trickle down effect causes others to do good deeds too. Creating a new consciously positive environment.

<< 1   >>

join