It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will be the UFO/Alien event of the winter season?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Things have been deadly quiet for quite some time now, it's almost odd. Events and scandals in this field seem to come in waves and I think we must be due for one now. The last scandal off the top of my head would have been Stan Romanek, which turned out to be a load of crap, but that's beside the point.

Summer is always the time for UFO flaps to come rolling in with more people being outside and the days being longer. On the other hand, it seems like the scandals come along in the Winter months when everyone is stuck inside and some people have nothing better to do than spin wild tales of contact, etc.

I've been keeping my eye out but so far haven't come up with anything that looks like it may blow up into something big. Anyone have any predictions or hear any rumblings of what may start to materialize over the next few months?

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   
I don't know over the next couple of months - but I think around 2011 onwards, we will see photo's/vids of UFO's near the Mayan Temples. It just seems like a great hoax opportunity. The 2012 freaks will just eat it up!

IRM

[edit on 1/12/09 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Disclosure!

Just kidding.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Its strange. The UFO phenomena has come to a quiet still recently, but if you would have transposed our recent events over the same time frame say, 3 years ago, we here on ATS would be decreeing "The Flap of Winter 06". The surge in ET sightings and crop circles began in 2007.

top topics

join