It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Swine Flu Spray Plane Shot Down In China

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Well, this is a S.Faal article,Im not sure about this article, but you should read it just incase it has some credibility..

WorldPress

Reports circulating in the Kremlin today are stating that a US government contracted airplane piloted by American CIA agents and carrying a cargo of a ‘mutated’ swine flu virus intended for aerial spraying was shot down [photo top left] at China’s Shanghai Pudong airport by a saboteur team of what are believed to be Israeli Mossad soldiers seeking to prevent an American attack upon one of their Central Asian bases located in the Central Asian Nation of Kyrgyzstan.

According to Chinese media reports on this incident the stricken Zimbabwean MD-ll plane, owned by the CIA linked Avient Aviation company operated by a former British military officer named Andrew Smith and registered in the UK, killed 3 American CIA agents and injured 4 other personal who are reported to be from United States, Indonesia, Belgium and Zimbabwe.

Most interesting to note in these reports on the victims of this plane shootdown is that the Indonesian man currently being treated for his injuries has ‘confessed’ to Chinese secret police forces that he is a technician employed by the United States Navy at their mysterious Naval Medical Research Unit No. 2 (NAMRU-2) located in Indonesia that Indonesian Defense Minister Juwono Sudarsono had previously called for the closing of “because its operations were too secretive and were incompatible with Indonesia’s security interests.”

I cnt get the links to work, I dont know if it is an Local thing here, or faulty links.
But this :

But, to the most horrible outcome of this mutated swine flu virus is the World Health Organization now reporting that it is killing people in France, Norway, Brazil, China, Japan, Mexico, Ukraine, and the United States as the death toll from this Global Pandemic is now reported to be nearing 8,000 and China now reporting that this deadly disease has now crossed over into dogs.

Over to Dogs?, if this is correct, it fitts with what I heard from Jane Burgermeister and some others, that the Flu spreads from Dogs aswell, the Canine Flu, why not, it is man's best friend..Dog gets the flu, you take it to the Vet. and give it the Flu shot. There were conserns from a Vet. that the tested Flu shot was tested on a race track, on Horses first, and they had the Dogs run a race after them, it turned out the Dogs got the flu from the horses, copying the whole DNA sequence over to the dog..

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
first reason to call BS = S. Faal

second reason = come on, the swine flu is not a very effective weapon, why waste the time and effort?

third reason = the article mentions how many in other countries are dying of the swine flu, but fails to mention the US has deaths as well.

fourth reason = dogs have always gotten the flu, nothing new going on here.

fifth reason = this is a pakistani news report

[edit on 1-12-2009 by space cadet]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Yes dogs and cats have been getting the flu, it's been in the papers.

I have found 5 other sites online carrying this, but non from an msm source. It also appears to be the same article from faal.

us swine flu plane shot down wwIII garunteed

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Okey dudes, I've heard about Faal a couple of times, and I'm more convinced now on his articles..

Thought I'd just post it, there nothing like a wierd story in the morning..

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

Thats why I posted it in the first line : S.Faal, Ive seen the name metioned a few times, figured I rather post it and avoid alot of bashing later on.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
Okey dudes, I've heard about Faal a couple of times, and I'm more convinced now on his articles..

I believe it is a 'She'...or a group of "She's".

The Order of Sorcha Faal comprises 18 Monasterie

they are certainly some crazy nuns though...

Here's the original source/article/hoax:
www.whatdoesitmean.com...

In related news:
Nuclear Attack On Denver Fails, US Air Force Explodes Missile In Sky
AND
Obama Orders 1 Million US Troops To “Prepare For Civil War”

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
figured I rather post it and avoid alot of bashing later on.

Thanks for giving everyone the heads up...sorry for bashing you, about the source...

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Sorcha Fail

While an unreliable source can occasionally yield genuine facts, Sorcha Faal, aka David Booth, is something of a special case.

Sorcha Faal... Internet Hoax Queen Courtesy of David Booth...

Does the singularly dodgy reputation of this author preclude the possibility of the story being true? Not necessarily.

After all, Mr. Booth does provide links to sources that do have varying degrees of credibility and uses them to paint an intriguing picture. At the very least, Avient Airlines does have a tremendously suspicious track record as far as "airlines" go. Anything involving one of their planes is worthy of close scrutiny, and I wouldn't be at all surprised if the plane in question was involved in some sort of nefarious skulduggery.

And heck, you never know, maybe every word of the article is true -- which would be a remarkable, first-time occasion for the history books.

However, I do recommend skepticism in all cases, and most certainly when considering claims originating from such a notorious source.

"Sorcha Faal's" credibility rates somewhere between Bat Boy sightings and the ravings of a schizophrenic streetcorner prophet off his meds -- and that's being generous, because at least the streetcorner prophet probably believes what he says.

But then again, you never know.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   
This crash maybe?

"Sorcha Faal's" credibility rates somewhere between Bat Boy sightings and the ravings of a schizophrenic streetcorner prophet off his meds -- and that's being generous, because at least the streetcorner prophet probably believes what he says.

I'll have you know the manic street preachers are an awesome band. Let robenson sing and all.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Behind The Stopped Clock

I have to say that while I find Mr. Booth's claims about this crash to be rather dubious (not to mention all the usual quasi-prophetic boilerplate he tends to throw in about Ashkenazi Jews, 2012, secret mystical tomes, etc.), the underlying story -- the crash of a Zimbabwean Avient Aviation cargo plane in Shanghai bound for Kyrgyzstan -- seems awful darn suspicious to me in light of the past history of the company in question.

What sort of cargo, exactly, lends itself to transport by a Zimbabwean company from China to Kyrgyzstan? Granted, it's a small world after all and globalization continues apace, but it still seems a rather odd combination of players, especially when the company in question has a reputed history of not only shipping arms, but deploying them as well.

Avient claims the plane was carrying "general cargo, such as electronics," and "nothing of any sensitive nature," but again, what exactly does that mean?

I won't look to Sorcha Faal for a straight answer to that or any other questions, but I can at least credit "her" for calling attention to a story that, while not necessarily as wild as he may suggest, may still point to some interesting conspiratorial activities (high-tech weapons smuggling, perhaps?).

If only there was more credible information to go on...

Edit to add: Oh and ChemBreather, please don't construe any of my comments regarding the article's credibility as intended to reflect upon you in any way, shape or form. You did, after all, include a disclaimer right up front, and for other ATSers unfamiliar with the source, an introduction to Sorcha Faal is something of a rite of passage around here.

[edit on 12/1/2009 by Majic]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

No harm done here, you are a well respected member and have posted some awesome threads, I just have never found any claim of Faal's to be substantiated. I call it the cry wolf syndrome. One day it will possibly be truth, but it will be too late to believe it.

edit to fix silly spelling error

[edit on 1-12-2009 by space cadet]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Here's what the local press are reporting:

Source: Shanghai Daily

THE circumstances and cause of the cargo-plane crash that killed three foreigners at Shanghai's Pudong International Airport on Saturday were still under investigation last night.

The Zimbabwe-registered aircraft, a McDonnell Douglas MD-11 of Avient Aviation, had seven people on board when it crashed on takeoff, injuring the other four.

~ ~ ~

Authorities said earlier the aircraft "overshot the runway and exploded on impact."

~ ~ ~

Witnesses said the plane became airborne for a couple of seconds before heading downward, sending a large plume of black smoke over the airport. There were unconfirmed reports that its tail hit the ground as it took off.

~ ~ ~

The aircraft has been confirmed as Avient Aviation's newly delivered MD-11, registration number Z-BAV. The carrier received the plane just last week.

An MD-11 was also involved in a crash that killed nine people at Shanghai's Hongqiao International Airport in April 1999.

Plenty of scope for all manner of conspiracy theories, without the furtive imagination of our favourite transvestite traitor

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by space cadet
first reason to call BS = S. Faal

second reason = come on, the swine flu is not a very effective weapon, why waste the time and effort?

Swine Flu is a very effective weapon if you can scare people with it. People will then beg for the vaccine.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

I have to say this bothers me, you knowingly posted a questionable article from a known hoax source, why not do some digging and searching first?

It would seem that finding out what actually happened wasn't that hard to do...

[edit on 1/12/09 by Chadwickus]

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Sure, the OP is of dubious origin. BUT it is based on something that really happened, and it DOES have weird connotations:

Avient, whose Web site says it was founded in 1993, has drawn scrutiny in the past because of accusations that it has supplied weapons to conflicts in Africa. A United Nations report in 2002 said Avient had been involved in illegal actitivies in the Democratic Republic of the Congo. The British government later investigated the charges but didn't find evidence supporting them. The company has since been accused of other illicit activities by think-tanks that investigate conflicts around the world.

Seems like a good platform from which to spray stuff.

Here´s something else that seems fishy:

Mr. Clarke said the plane was a chartered freight flight carrying "general consumer goods such as electronics and clothes." He said that, as with most cargo flights, the freight was arranged through brokers. He declined to name the company's clients.

The guy keeps repeating this, typical behavior when you do have something to hide.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   
What a creative way to discredit leaked operation!

www.disclose.tv...

No wonder chemtrails and GE virus don't ever officially exist

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: pressident

It does so much for the credibility of chemtrails to use an utter BS source like Sorcha Faal.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Oh, my...

Sorcha Faal as a source...of well, anything, is a bit of a stretch. A tiny one, but a stretch... You know tiny, like the Grand Canyon is a small hole in the ground.

join