It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasonic Reptilian Agenda

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Dear Reptilian Brethren,

I have discovered a place where we can be at ease.

Come, show your true self. We all know that in the 32nd degree we discover the delicious taste of flies, the sheer joy of sunning ourselves on a rock, and the superiority of cold blood. Come, MM, ML, JCMIJ, et al. Let us reclaim our true reptilian nature.

(I know someone, somewhere out there, is going to take me seriously, so just for the record... no, I'm not actually a reptile.)

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Being a Dragon by birth it's good to find where ones reptilian brethren can meet on the level. I believe I spotted a Quetzalcoatl while I visited, a rare bird indeed.

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I shall slither there at once!

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 03:05 PM
link   
what are these ridles you talk in. The web site you linked to what is it all about it is some weird stuff i mean my wife laided eggs its mad. no offence ment but what is the relavance.

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Sorry shorty, secret society, secret lingo and all; the usual if we told you we'd have to kill you stuff applies here. All that stands between you and understanding this thread is a request for a petition and three knocks.

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I'm a 32nd Degree Mason, Master Mason and Knight of St. Andrew. Sorry, know no reptilians.
Robert Walker O'Neal
www.onealclan.com

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Hello, Brother...

You may have missed the part at the beginning when I noted my sarcasm about the whole reptilian thing... and if you look at the web page to which I linked, you'll see it's humour.

But what I'm really curious about is that you denote yourself a Knight of St. Andrew and a 32nd degree SR Mason... Up here, "Knight of St. Andrew" is the name of the 29th degree... are you talking about another body?

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Well, my father was a reptilian. Boy was my mom upset when she found out. So, that makes me only half Reptilian. I do not share the same tastes, but if you do put a tad of salt on the flies, they are pretty good. But, the grasshoppers...UGGGGGHHHH
I did not come out in an egg, more like a cocoon, I guess the difference in the species....... But, I guess an egg could be possible...

Well, off to throw myself onto a nice cool rock under a tree as the sun is hot today....

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 02:36 AM
link   
ughh, even when the sun be out on a hotter summer's afternoon, i still bask underneath five blankets, with my heater on full blast
. behold my flames of fury! ::reaches into his pocket for a lighter:: just a minute...ah! sorry
, no gas in my bum at the moment

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 10:09 AM
link   
All of our brethern are welcome to chat and swap recipies and mind control techniques.

Humanoids need not apply and WILL BE EATEN.

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Greetings from the "brethern", Lizard, from where have you traveled? And have you found that which you sought? Let us know soon, for high twelve approaches and we are in need of nourishment.

p.s. David Icke is just for breakfast, he's nothing but a box of Fruit Loops.

[Edited on 23-5-2004 by Mirthful Me]

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 11:46 PM
link   
You dare to refer to me as your Brother?!! That makes me hungry! Only Lizards may refer to other Lizards as Brother. You will pay for your insolence!

I need not answer your insignificant questions. You are nothing but tail-shed to us! All will be revealed to you as the Grand and Glorious Herod CCVXI deems it to be revealed. For now, you will serve us.

The Ominous and Omnipotent Herod sends you this message. You would be wise to listen and understand.

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Lizard du Morte...

Oy Gevault! I think perhaps you have let your brain-pan become overheated. Is your underground dwelling not sufficiently temperature-controlled? Both Mirthful Me and myself are true Reptilians beneath our flesh-suits! Are you not aware of our plan to co-opt the fleshbags' so-called "Masonic Lodges?" You had best consult with your sector captain before making assumptions about who truly possesses the wonder of cold-bloodedness.

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Thzzzbtr, my fine companion, pay no heed to the "drone du morte", for IT is unable to recognize the means of recognition. Our mission is our first priority... the bumbling of such an inept is beneath our notice, tail shed...Grzkl Freep! I'll have this drones ancestors cleaning the softies cages when I'm done! I reveal my true form to you, that which is gutter, appears to be heaven!

p.s. Work on the Roman Numeral thing too.

[Edited on 24-5-2004 by Mirthful Me]

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 03:13 AM
link   
I greet you all well my buzzing breth's!

Well stratch my hairy thorax, at last I find a hidden cache of insect brethren, how exciting!

B

".....and on my third rising I laid my eggs in a non-believers dinner......"

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 04:03 AM
link   
the joke was real funny; and i laughed and laughed, untill i clicked on one of the threads. and then realized how condoning such acts of ignorance only adds to the continuance or maintenance of such said ignorance. i then reflected on what i thought i was laughing about and all the people i was really laughing at, then myself for realizing 1 + 1 = ! and that i was really disrespecting myself. then it hit me, some never see the oppresion or propagation of ignorance ands it desired methods of manifestation. so i choose to share this with you all because i was ap-paul-ed; but this that in which is offended is merely a shell and hallowed, and takes no offense; for life is to be taken in. but i will share that moment of clarity.

www.hbeeinc.com...

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 11:38 AM
link   
(joke off)

I understand where you're coming from, foolishbeing, but you have to understand the satire involved here. When the lizard said what he said about black people, he was actually making an incredibly complicated joke at the expense of racists, not a pro-racist joke. The whole point of the lizard message board is to play around as if everyone's conspiratorial ideas about lizards and the Jews taking over the world etc. are true. By showing just how stupid these ideas are, we mock them.

So, you'll see a message in that website about how the Lizards want to increase the amount of money given to every Jew in the world to $1,000,000 a month. This plays on ideas held by certain deeply wrong people that such money is actually given. We ridicule the racist paranoia, you see. Similarly, the same thing is done with the idea that blacks are somehow "inferior." Now, I don't write any of that, because I think it's too stupid to even joke about, but by putting such messages in their context on the board, the poster was trying to show just how damned absurd they are, how the idea that blacks are "inferior" is on the same footing as the idea that the world is really controlled by lizards in "skinsuits."

(joke on)

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 10:19 AM
link   
To Alex Kennedy:

Thank you for the question. In our Lodge, the Knights of St. Andrew meets monthly, independently from other 32nd degree groups. The organization is, as you guessed, named as the degree.

Members denote the distinction separately and members of the organization's wives are known as "Ladies of the Knights of St. Andrew." I am told that other branches of the Scottish Rite have this "moderately" separate group. All members are 32nd Degree.

Robert Walker O'Neal, www.onealclan.com

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lizard du Morte
...The Ominous and Omnipotent Herod sends you this message. You would be wise to listen and understand.

"The page cannot be found
The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable."

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by KingSolomon

Originally posted by Lizard du Morte
...The Ominous and Omnipotent Herod sends you this message. You would be wise to listen and understand.

"The page cannot be found
The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable."

Oy vey, that Drone du Morte can't do anything right, I'm telling you AK, if we manage world domination it'll be a miracle, which reminds me.

INIGO
(a little appalled)
That's a miracle pill?
(Max nods)
VALERIE
(finishing)
The chocolate coating makes it go down easier. But you have to wait fifteen minutes for full potency. And you shouldn't go swimming after, for at least, what?
MIRACLE MAX
An hour.
VALERIE
Yeah, an hour.
MIRACLE MAX
A good hour. Yeah.
Inigo accepts the pill as FEZZIK takes Westley, who is stiff as a board now.

INIGO
(heading out the door, FEZZIK close behind)
Thank you for everything.
MIRACLE MAX
Okay.
VALERIE
(waving after them)
Bye-bye, boys.
MIRACLE MAX
Have fun storming the castle.
VALERIE
(to Max)
Think it'll work?
MIRACLE MAX
It would take a miracle. Bye!
VALERIE
Bye.

As always, I you love one liners from a "Princess Bride".

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join