It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thread for advanced 'h1n1 virus' unbelievers to investigate what do they die from

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Hello, this thread is dedicated to 'swine flu' as a 'virus' unbelievers, to investigate the reasons behind the deaths and how/what way we are getting poisoned.

There were a numerous assumptions such as: coal poisoning, acid spraying, plutonium poisoning and so on

Coal Poisoning could be the possible case in Ukraine:

Carbon Monoxide (Coal-Gas Poisoning)
Symptoms:
Face livid, pupils dilated, dizziness, weak ness, nausea, vomiting, convulsions, coma.
If death, in a few hours to several days.

Sequelae
Mental weakness, dullness, confusion, loss of memory, weakness, and even temporary paralysis of the extremities, bronchitis, broncho-pneumonia, lobar pneumonia. Occasionally symptoms develop which are referable to lesions in the brain and cord.

Whats are other theories? (

Please note: this is only for those who don't believe in swine flu virus existence)

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I don't understand...

Are you saying that the H1N1 virus does NOT exist at all? And that people are just dying from mundane things and we are being lied about?

That every doctor in the world currently in over their heads with the whole H1N1 thing is purposefully lying for some grand scheme?

I'm just curious...

I've seen it myself under a microscope..so I know it's there.

~Keeper

[edit on 11/28/2009 by tothetenthpower]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
I don't understand...

Are you saying that the H1N1 virus does NOT exist at all? And that people are just dying from mundane things and we are being lied about?

That every doctor in the world currently in over their heads with the whole H1N1 thing is purposefully lying for some grand scheme?

I'm just curious...

~Keeper

yea, i don't believe that there are ANY viruses exist, and all deseases of bacteriological and toxic origin, but don't hijack the topic, I'm looking for the others to come out

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by angelx666

Well I'm not Hijacking anything, you want to have a conversation about why these things dont' exist, then you are really going to have to explain why you think so.

I am married to a doctor, and now I believe that we don't need any sort of DRUGS or anything like that to heal us, but there are MOST certainly virus', bacteria and a plethora of other issues that plague us daily.

We are obviously poinsoned by everything we eat, drink, hear, listen to, but it's in moderation, which eventually causes disease.

So asking again, why do you think this way?

And trust me, you'd rather have me asking then some little punk who is just going to laugh at your premise and dilute your thread with negative rhetoric.

~Keeper

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   

So asking again, why do you think this way?

~Keeper

i am just asking this to the people who already knows this, im no really have a time putting my two years research in to thread and keep answering the questions, that's why i stated: thread for already advanced unbelievers

in any case, as I'm already engaged here in conversation with you i will point on a few this, such as 'virology science' is all lies, the such thing as virus was never isolated ant its all lies, the virology history says, first influenza virus was isolated in 1933 ((Smith, Andrewes, Laidlaw), when there were not even electron microscopes (as 'scientist' states viruses can only be viewed by electron microscopes), virology science started by Rockefeller university, anyways, dude, go do own research, or ask you wife, she as a doctor, i bet 100% never seen a virus

this thread for advanced unbelievers , its not for debates, i want to find out the reasons behind 'pandemic' and looking for the same 'unbelievers' , i've seen a couple of here..

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Well "he" would know I am sure.

But you can't just create a thread on ATS for specific members, do so in RATS if that's the case. On ATS, you can't tell people NOT to do something, it always ammounts to the opposite...you know..forbidden fruit.

And this stuff highly interests me actually. The little tidbit you gave actually makes a lot of sense, and I would love to read more.

Point me in the right direction and I might actually make use of this thread in the future to discuss my findings.

~Keeper

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
There's an entire group of like minded people derailing all the other swine flu discussions, we've suggested they start a thread of their own but they refuse. I'm glad you've made this topic despite the fact you and these other people are all sadly mistaken.

Why would anyone assume they know more than tens of thousands of researchers, virologists, Doctors, etc? Why would anyone assume the Drs aren't testing for other diseases when someone comes in dying from swine flu?

Anyway, good luck, I do hope the other like minded posters will join you here and stop spamming the news and updates threads.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Point me in the right direction and I might actually make use of this thread in the future to discuss my findings.

~Keeper

there are few articles and banned books on 'virus' fraud,

i found here quicly a few links

www.naturalnews.com...
www.neue-medizin.com...

but you have to find your way, sure would be easy with wife as a doctor

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Thank you, very interesting stuff.

I'll do my best to get informed and then answer your OP at some other time.

S&F BTW.

~Keeper

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
The CDC's public relations campaign has been running "scare" ads that portray swine flu as a full-blown "pandemic" responsible for snuffing out countless lives, and which, unless stopped by universal vaccination, could kill millions of American citizens. But scientists and health officials throughout the world have called the governments claims unjustified and deliberately misleading. Dr. Anthony Morris, a distinguished virologist and former Chief Vaccine Office at the U.S. Federal Drug Administration (FDA), states that "There is no evidence that any influenza vaccine thus far developed is effective in preventing or mitigating any attack of influenza" and that "The producers of these vaccines know they are worthless, but they go on selling them anyway."And in November 2007, the UK newspaper The Scotsman, made public warnings by the inventor of the "flu jab," Dr. Graeme Laver. Dr. Laver was a major Australian scientist involved in the invention of a flu vaccine, in addition to playing a leading scientific role in the discovery of anti-flu drugs. He went on record as saying the vaccine he helped to create was ineffective and [that] natural infection with the flu was safer. "I have never been impressed with its efficacy," said Dr. LaverIncreasing numbers of scientists and doctors are issuing harsh criticisms of the Government's plan to vaccinate (forcibly if necessary) virtually the entire U.S. population with what they claim is a poorly tested vaccine that is not only ineffective against swine flu, but could cripple and even kill many more people than it helps. President Obama and his top health officials are engaging in a major public relations effort to divert attention away from whether its swine flu vaccine is effective and safe - to whether there is enough of it to go around. And the media, as always, is cooperating fully.

[edit on 28-11-2009 by blc4r4]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by blc4r4

Could you provide links to the quotes you list so they can be viewed in context, please?

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ecoparity
reply to post by blc4r4

Could you provide links to the quotes you list so they can be viewed in context, please?
www.examiner.com... m-regarding-H1N1-vaccinations

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by blc4r4

Sorry link was emailed to me works in email but says it it not ready when I click on ats link.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I usually don't point this out...but you are a horrible speller and your grammer sucks..
. What kind of intelligent research does someone like you do? Virus don't exist is the most uneducated propaganda there is. People will die because they might believe you, but then again the world might be better off without the gullible around.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
I usually don't point this out...but you are a horrible speller and your grammer sucks..
. What kind of intelligent research does someone like you do? Virus don't exist is the most uneducated propaganda there is. People will die because they might believe you, but then again the world might be better off without the gullible around.

[snip], my spelling is due to not being 'english' i speak 4 languages [snip], if you are measuring intelligence level by the grammar, anyways..

Virus does not excist and it isn't propaganda, and the reason for that is that propaganda is- widespread promotion of ideas, but this thread isn't a widespread promotion at all

and people die because they believe they will die- its called again 'power of suggestion', [snip].

Removed 3 instances of personal attacks.

please read from the Terms And Conditions Of Use

2) Behavior: You will not behave in an abusive, hateful, intolerant, bigoted and/or racist manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.

[edit on 29/11/09 by masqua]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   

LMAO..this is so funny. Being insulted by someone who can't speak english...reminds of that lethal weapon scene...when he/she called me a pric....more like plick....lol. Anyways no one here takes you seriously....try another forum..

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   

i am just asking this to the people who already knows this, im no really have a time putting my two years research in to thread and keep answering the questions, that's why i stated: thread for already advanced unbelievers...

Serious question here:
Why start a thread about something you deem important enough to put research into for 2 years and not post any of that information? It's relevant info. to your premise, no? It would seem beneficial and educational to have that research compiled and posted into this thread for discussion and further study. Why isn't it? Is it going t be?

ed: add quote

[edit on 28-11-2009 by LadySkadi]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi

i am just asking this to the people who already knows this, im no really have a time putting my two years research in to thread and keep answering the questions, that's why i stated: thread for already advanced unbelievers...

Serious question here:
Why start a thread about something you deem important enough to put research into for 2 years and not post any of that information? It's relevant info. to your premise, no? It would seem beneficial and educational to have that info. compiled and posted into this thread for discussion... Why isn't it?

ed: add quote

Because debates and arguments does not make sense, and keep fighting counterattacks i don't have a time.

The only way to prove this theory is to try isolate virus and you will see that there isn't one.

Debates wont help as for any conspirator here are two debunkers, that would rather intimidate and attac you personally.

There are few links i posted, go and read them.

[edit on 28-11-2009 by angelx666]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   

because debates and arguments does not make sense, and keep fighting counterattacks i don't have a time.

Yes, but I'm not suggesting that you debate or fight counter-attacks. Ignore them, if you wish.

I'm just wondering why the information and supporting research on your premise wasn't included in this thread? That would be beneficial to the audience for general discussion and further study, no?

There are few links i posted, go and read them.

I did. Surely two internet resources isn't the entirety of the research, or is it? Two quickly searched internet resources doesn't equate to two years worth of topic research that you've said you have.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join